• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, this is just the distraction I worry about going into a season. If this shit gets worse, the Browns are sitting back very happy because our season more than likely hits the shitter.

It could but I doubt Sammie will hurt himself that much. If he sits out and then is beat out by Chase Daniel, he will be sitting in the Ryan Fitzpatrick role next year in free agency. In other words he could be committing career suicide.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could but I doubt Sammie will hurt himself that much. If he sits out and then is beat out by Chase Daniel, he will be sitting in the Ryan Fitzpatrick role next year in free agency. In other words he could be committing career suicide.
Good point.. I think Howie is going to find a partner during the draft to prevent any distractions possibly before training camp. Just my gut.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point.. I think Howie is going to find a partner during the draft to prevent any distractions possibly before training camp. Just my gut.

I don't think Howie is going to look for a trade partner, which means that somebody getting Bradford will have to initiate and then offer something for him.

As far as what they could get. I could see something like a 4th rounder this year and a 2017 conditional pick that could be as low as 5th or as high as 2nd depending on how he preforms, health, and if they can get him signed long term.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Howie is going to look for a trade partner, which means that somebody getting Bradford will have to initiate and then offer something for him.

As far as what they could get. I could see something like a 4th rounder this year and a 2017 conditional pick that could be as low as 5th or as high as 2nd depending on how he preforms, health, and if they can get him signed long term.
Yeah, I'm actually chatting over on the Broncos board now, they started a thread about Sammy, so I was curious?

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to ESPN they think the reason that Bradford is now saying he wants a trade is that his agent has something brewing with a team.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listening to ESPN they think the reason that Bradford is now saying he wants a trade is that his agent has something brewing with a team.

That would be good for the Eagles, because they would still hold the cards on compensation.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YThere's a chance Bradford wins a Bowl next year and our guy is a bust. There's also a chance Bradford gets hurt and our guy is a hof'er. I wouldn't pick sides just yet.

Has nothing to do with sides...There are PLENTY of QB's, even backups, who could win a SB with the Broncos next year. Hell Peyton won one with them last year.

Our guy being a bust has nothing to do with Bradford. Theres probably 30 other QB's in the league who could do what Bradford would "hope" to do in Denver.

Reactions: Taz

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Philadelphia Eagles have been informed that quarterback Sam Bradfordwants to be traded and he will not be showing up for their offseason program any longer, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Bradford is upset at the Eagles' trade last week for the No. 2 overall pick, presumably to draft a quarterback.

Bradford, who re-signed with the Eagles earlier this offseason, "is mad and wants to show everyone who's best," a source told Schefter last week.

Contract is signed ... he can't sit out anything that's mandatory.

Isn't that all the more reason to report to camp, win the starting job, and prove everyone wrong? Denver and maybe the Jets are the only two teams who are going to offer anything for this guy.

He acts like Tom Brady without actually doing anything that Tom Brady has done already. If the reports are indeed true.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is as good or better than 20 starting QB's

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the 2016 season Bradford will have earned 100 million playing in the NFL.

His record as a QB is 25-37-1.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Gannon comes to mind...

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford is Fool's Gold. Guy moves the ball up and down the field by dinking the entire way because he's too afraid to stand in the pocket. Then, when the field gets tighter in the Red Zone, his asshole puckers up like Erk the Jerk's dog and they settle for a FG. Guy is so horribly average at EVERYTHING that he does, and he thinks he has the leverage to hold out??? W.T.F?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford is Fool's Gold. Guy moves the ball up and down the field by dinking the entire way because he's too afraid to stand in the pocket. Then, when the field gets tighter in the Red Zone, his asshole puckers up like Erk the Jerk's dog and they settle for a FG. Guy is so horribly average at EVERYTHING that he does, and he thinks he has the leverage to hold out??? W.T.F?

No Foles gold is who the Rams traded for that is pooping his pants on the Rams bench right now for Bradford. Bradford never got benched.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is as good or better than 20 starting QB's

I agree with you here. However he is the one butt hurt because the Eagles drafted up to get a QB. We tried often to get him a long term deal and he repeatedly rebuffed them. He played his hand and the Eagles called.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? Get your mouth off of Bradford's nut and realize that that was a shit for shit trade. No winners.

Hey ones a starter and keeps getting paid and ones pooping his pants you tell me who won?