• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Shefter was on with Anthony Gargano and he was dropping breadcrumbs.... He knows stuff... He said what if it's not for picks but a player? It's been said that a deal could be Bradley Roby and a 4th for Sammie Sleeves!!! I would dance a fuckin jig!!! Nobody wanted us to draft Bradley Roby more than me!!! I pimped him like he was my son!!! But word is Denver as to include a player because of their salary cap situation. Everything coming out of Denver sounds like Denver wants to do a deal for Sammie Sleeves.

Wow that would be crazy. Roby is a Stud!!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if they trade Bradford, and most everyone agrees they do not want to start Wenz, and with Chase now wanting out seriously what would the plan be for QB on opening day? This is a very strange situation. Denver needs a QB desperately, as they showed they don't even need a good one. Philly holds that card in a player who wants out but they will take a big cap hit and again have no Plan B if they deal him.

Where's that popcorn emoticon again?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally Stephen A. gets on my nerves but I do find him entertaining. However....today (or whenever he said all of this) he is one of my favorite people

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase said he's excited about camp so far ... if Bradford is traded I know Pederson has said in the past that he thinks Daniel is starter material. They paid him great backup money, so I'd fully expect him to be the starter.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase doesn't want out, that was a joke post from one of our posters here.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if they trade Bradford, and most everyone agrees they do not want to start Wenz, and with Chase now wanting out seriously what would the plan be for QB on opening day? This is a very strange situation. Denver needs a QB desperately, as they showed they don't even need a good one. Philly holds that card in a player who wants out but they will take a big cap hit and again have no Plan B if they deal him.

Where's that popcorn emoticon again?
I just wonder if Howie will fire Pederson for Howie's fuck up.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase doesn't want out, that was a joke post from one of our posters here.

I know and I can't believe I fell for it. I just glanced at the title, didn't pay much attention and then remembered it as I ripped off another post with little thought behind it. :lol:

I know Chase well. He was another of those preseason superstars that gave the ignorant Redskins fans a hard on. You know, like Gizmo Williams.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't have to be "huge" #'s ... you can post a great season by putting up many more TD's than Int's and fumbles. If he puts up say 3500 with 25 TD's to only 7 Int's ... it's a really good season as long as the Wins are there.

And OJ could find his wife's killers one day.

It can't be a good situation for the team to have the starting qb, one of the teams leaders, openly campaigning for a trade.
He'll be traded before camp starts.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford has played in the WCO before, now of course Pederson's version will be somewhat different, but Bradford should not regress from what he put up last year. The guy is what he is somewhere around an average to slightly below average NFL QB.

I would keep an eye on Friday. If a team IE like the Bronco's don't get the QB they want in round 1 and there is some school of thought that they may be faced with either Prescott or Hackenburg as the best on the board at 31 then maybe they up their offer to a point where it makes sense for the Eagles. I still think a 4th or 5th this year (Bronco's don't have a 4th so maybe a the Eagles do a 5th along with Bradford for their 3rd this year (which is essentially a 4th)) plus a conditional pick in 2017 that could be as high as a 2nd rounder makes the most sense for both teams.

I agree, he'll be traded. I doubt it's for anywhere near what you suggest. They have an unhappy player that everyone knows is gone next year or sooner as their starting qb, it's not a good situation for the qb, it's not good for the new coach, it's not good for rest of the team. Even OTAs will be a circus. This is not the start that anyone would want.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Shefter was on with Anthony Gargano and he was dropping breadcrumbs.... He knows stuff... He said what if it's not for picks but a player? It's been said that a deal could be Bradley Roby and a 4th for Sammie Sleeves!!! I would dance a fuckin jig!!! Nobody wanted us to draft Bradley Roby more than me!!! I pimped him like he was my son!!! But word is Denver as to include a player because of their salary cap situation. Everything coming out of Denver sounds like Denver wants to do a deal for Sammie Sleeves.

Uhhh I'd do Roby for Slumdog Sammie in a heartbeat…throw in a 4th and I'll be dancing a jig with yah!

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I use to think you were a smart kid.... 6 years and the guy has never had a winning record... He can't stay healthy, and he led the world in redzone interceptions!!! Cmon dude get your head out of your ass... I saw this trade coming a mile away months ago! I still can't believe Howie pulled it off so cheap!!! I thought for sure Fletcher Cox was gonna have to be given in the deal! Thankfully we get to keep Cox and we are gonna draft an absolute Stud in Wentz!

Keep in mind this is the same guy who 3 years ago (on KFFL) argued with me that Antonio Brown was a product of Big Ben, and that Emmanuel Sanders was shit.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase said he's excited about camp so far ... if Bradford is traded I know Pederson has said in the past that he thinks Daniel is starter material. They paid him great backup money, so I'd fully expect him to be the starter.

And Vick backup?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have Denver over a barrel, for the simple reason that no one else seems interested in Bradford. The Niners GM publicly said today they are not interested, and the Jets aren't either according to reports. So that leaves maybe the Bills but that is about it IMO in terms of teams looking for potential starters. Sammy Boy is out of options. He's backed himself into a corner.

In terms of Chase, I think he'd be the Doug Pederson stopgap qb for a season, which is what I have thought all along. And unlike Bradford he seems to know his place. He seems fine with that--as he should be with his fat contract.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ultimately the Eagles and Broncos will work something out for Bradford. It's a great fit for all parties. Eagles get to recoup some draft picks (and maybe a player) for a disgruntled injury prone below average starting QB. The Broncos finally get a starter. Sammy gets an elite defense, the best WR duo in the league, a very good rushing attack and offensive scheme/play-caller...and no solid backup QBs to make him cry mommy.

Last edited:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez must really hate Bradford.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark strikes me as a guy who's more comfortable holding the clipboard and cashing the checks.