• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs USC in Cowboys stadium in 2016?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah funny me thinking the coach who schedules these teams in a three year span.. Playing them all only at home. - Florida Atlantic ( twice)- Southern Miss- Western carolina (twice)-Colorado State- Georgia State- Chattanooga- Western Kentucky-
yeah, I can see that coach will play anyone anywhere.LOL:laugh3:

Again, you fail to see its not about fear, but then again you fail to see many simple things apparently. His viewpoint on the current state of things is out there to read. Might I suggest finding the article and getting someone to read it to you so they can explain it in detail.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up, Pabst hemp spirit

Yo Mamba, hows the tailgating at the roller derby games? :dhd:

Pabst is so played out. It is all about the Rainier and Olympia pounders. We don't do roller derby shit around here. That is a Washington thing.

See, out here... Ya we are a bit on the hippy side. But mix in the perfect amount of redneck to go with it. We shoot, we fish, we use organic and eat organic, we spit Copenhagen, we drink off brand beer quite a bit, most of us have quite the beards....

If that is a hipster then so be it..... But I do wear Nike which probably altogether DQs me from being hipster

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pabst is so played out. It is all about the Rainier and Olympia pounders. We don't do roller derby shit around here. That is a Washington thing.

See, out here... Ya we are a bit on the hippy side. But mix in the perfect amount of redneck to go with it. We shoot, we fish, we use organic and eat organic, we spit Copenhagen, we drink off brand beer quite a bit, most of us have quite the beards....

If that is a hipster then so be it..... But I do wear Nike which probably altogether DQs me from being hipster

Do you have chickens?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, of course it is all about fear. You can't spin it any other way. He won't take the slightest chance at a loss. That is why he won't travel to another teams field.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, i have had this argument with the PAC crowd already, you cannot win, they will twist it and morph it into another totally different argument before you get firmly into the first argument. They dont want to see facts and figures that dont support their obsession with the SEC and its supposed dominance of College football, they only want to obsess about the SEC for no particular reason. They will even tell you its not about fairness, but about the fact that the SEC is the top conference in the NCAA and no bottom dwellers matter in this discussion.

Here's a fact:

SEC - 120 FCS schools played in the past 10 years.

PAC - 65 FCS school played in the past 10 years.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, of course it is all about fear. You can't spin it any other way. He won't take the slightest chance at a loss. That is why he won't travel to another teams field.

Research is king in todays world and sadly its not about fear, but a lack of need to play anywhere but Neutral site and home games OOC. All one has to do is read his comments on the current bowl situation to see that there is no incentive for a team to play a top schedule under the current bowl system. Blame the system, not the minions who play within it.

I would think you of all people would know Saban is not afraid to play anyone, but alas it appears the transformation into PAC homer is almost complete. Next thing you know you'll be hanging with Regent, OD, Socal and a few others and singing Kum Ba Ya around a hookah.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Research is king in todays world and sadly its not about fear, but a lack of need to play anywhere but Neutral site and home games OOC. All one has to do is read his comments on the current bowl situation to see that there is no incentive for a team to play a top schedule under the current bowl system. Blame the system, not the minions who play within it.

I would think you of all people would know Saban is not afraid to play anyone, but alas it appears the transformation into PAC homer is almost complete. Next thing you know you'll be hanging with Regent, OD, Socal and a few others and singing Kum Ba Ya around a hookah.

They're going to meet in portland? :dhd: :D

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a fact:

ACC - 127 FCS schools played in the past 10 years.

SEC - 120 FCS schools played in the past 10 years.

PAC - 65 FCS school played in the past 10 years.

FIFY

Yeah I know, they are bottom feeders and we(PAC homers) only pick on the big kid on the block:L

Look at the list of ACC schools that have played 2 FCS teams in a year in the last 10 years and it over doubles the SEC teams. Seems like the priorities are mixed up, but then I just call'em like i see'em.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WildTurkey told me he was a afraid of Malzahn, so there is that.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WildTurkey told me he was a afraid of Malzahn, so there is that.

He also stated Saban was going to Texas according to his sources, so there is that:whistle:

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad PBR is not "cool" with the hipster crowd anymore. I can drink a cheap beer without being approached by a guy who looks like he's in mumford and sons asking me if i want to hear him play his banjo. fhegs.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't have chickens then i'll give you a pass. Although you are borderline hipster for sure.

Not really. I have a Tundra that isn't two years old. I have a family with boys who play sports, own a home in the burbs, and wear Nike. I also listen to music that people have heard of.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad PBR is not "cool" with the hipster crowd anymore. I can drink a cheap beer without being approached by a guy who looks like he's in mumford and sons asking me if i want to hear him play his banjo. fucking fhegs.
-
you need to broaden your horizons.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad PBR is not "cool" with the hipster crowd anymore. I can drink a cheap beer without being approached by a guy who looks like he's in mumford and sons asking me if i want to hear him play his banjo. fhegs.

PBR tastes like shit anyways.