• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs USC in Cowboys stadium in 2016?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS.THREAD.

Will-Phone-Happy.gif

LOL. No doubt. Nice chat. Long time. Need to do it again soon. Take care and I leave you with

U.C. -----L.A. U.C.------L.A.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think when the actual game week comes. We are 2 years from a maybe...

:dance:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY

Yeah I know, they are bottom feeders and we(PAC homers) only pick on the big kid on the block:L

Look at the list of ACC schools that have played 2 FCS teams in a year in the last 10 years and it over doubles the SEC teams. Seems like the priorities are mixed up, but then I just call'em like i see'em.

:lol: at "the strongest conference in the country" scheduling like pussies and pointing to "the weakest conference in the country" to justify it.

There is no way around it. The SEC has scheduled only 7 fewer FCS schools than the ACC and 55 more than the PAC.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at "the strongest conference in the country" scheduling like pussies and pointing to "the weakest conference in the country" to justify it.

There is no way around it. The SEC has scheduled only 7 fewer FCS schools than the ACC and 55 more than the PAC.

Not using them to justify shit, just see that if you were truly outraged about the scheduling of FCS teams then you would be equally offended by the greatest offender. This reads like and "axe to grind" novel. Sorry if it offends your delicate sensibilities for me to want equality among the targets if the PAC'ers are wanting equality among the ranks. Whats good for one is good for another after all, isnt that what you all want?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness. The hipster movement in Portland is stunning and so main stream that it can't be called hipster any more, just Portland.

The new indoor outdoor bar out by the Moda Center where the Blazers play serve 5 beers. All pounders for $5.

They are, no joke, High Life, Rainier, Olympia, PBR, annnnnnd for the conformists (lol) coors light.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not using them to justify shit, just see that if you were truly outraged about the scheduling of FCS teams then you would be equally offended by the greatest offender. This reads like and "axe to grind" novel. Sorry if it offends your delicate sensibilities for me to want equality among the targets if the PAC'ers are wanting equality among the ranks. Whats good for one is good for another after all, isnt that what you all want?

Been explained to you multiple times, clearly it's over your head. So go ahead keep your "it's nothing to do with fairness it's about everybody hating 'Bama" butthurt.

I swear, it's like the entire 'Bama fanbase is a bunch of teenage girls.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness. The hipster movement in Portland is stunning and so main stream that it can't be called hipster any more, just Portland.

The new indoor outdoor bar out by the Moda Center where the Blazers play serve 5 beers. All pounders for $5.

They are, no joke, High Life, Rainier, Olympia, PBR, annnnnnd for the conformists (lol) coors light.

You're right, That subculture has become so huge that it has sprout hundreds of other subcultures from it. Live and let live I say. Only jokes Mon frere

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been explained to you multiple times, clearly it's over your head. So go ahead keep your "it's nothing to do with fairness it's about everybody hating 'Bama" butthurt.

Wow, imagine how we feel about the tampon wearing crowd from the PAC and their constant whining about this issue. Apparently its over your head why we think its not about fairness and all about Bama and the SEC, but mainly Bama. Bama's not even the worst offender in the SEC, but yet gets called out...I know its the top team from the top conference bullshit...Axe to grind, not fairness. Even have the most recent BCS title winner that has played 10 FCS teams in ten years and two in one year(bama hasnt played two in one year), yet Bama is the worst of the bunch. Might as well just say it, highest focal point, most visible big name is more like it, but not close to biggest offender.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Research is king in todays world and sadly its not about fear, but a lack of need to play anywhere but Neutral site and home games OOC. All one has to do is read his comments on the current bowl situation to see that there is no incentive for a team to play a top schedule under the current bowl system. Blame the system, not the minions who play within it.

I would think you of all people would know Saban is not afraid to play anyone, but alas it appears the transformation into PAC homer is almost complete. Next thing you know you'll be hanging with Regent, OD, Socal and a few others and singing Kum Ba Ya around a hookah.
Finally something we can agree on. This is why I'd like to see the SEC go to 9 games. Drive the SoS up so everyone else will have more incentive to follow suit. As it stands now everyone keeps following the teams that get away with mediocre schedules and it has lead to the worst abuse of it in my lifetime.
FIFY

Yeah I know, they are bottom feeders and we(PAC homers) only pick on the big kid on the block:L

Look at the list of ACC schools that have played 2 FCS teams in a year in the last 10 years and it over doubles the SEC teams. Seems like the priorities are mixed up, but then I just call'em like i see'em.
First of all, you don't see 'team Pac'. Doesn't exist. I won't EVER come to the rescue of someone picking on Oregon or USC. Just won't happen. Hell, you guys actually have Auburn fans defending Bama. :laugh3::L Sorry, but team SEC is really just an SEC thing.

Not sure where anyone has said it's fine for the ACC to do it while not ok for anyone else. Care to post a link to that? Must have missed it.

There are what, maybe 10 ACC fans on this site? :noidea: And most of them are FSU fans. Just no fun to have it out with such a small group.

Pretty sure it's been said what the Pac coaches actually said is they want a level playing field. That by default means it should go for all of the power conferences including the ACC. Pretty sure I've said the ACC should also dump the FCS nonsense and no one has denied their schedules are bad. All we said is it's largely irrelevant because their conference is fairly irrelevant outside of FSU. They are the new Big East. You just look at that conference and laugh when they are called a 'power conference'.

Picking on them is like picking on kids in the special olympics.

:agree: What he said. PAC! PAC! PAC!

(Am I doing that right?)

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, imagine how we feel about the tampon wearing crowd from the PAC and their constant whining about this issue. Apparently its over your head why we think its not about fairness and all about Bama and the SEC, but mainly Bama. Bama's not even the worst offender in the SEC, but yet gets called out...I know its the top team from the top conference bullshit...Axe to grind, not fairness. Even have the most recent BCS title winner that has played 10 FCS teams in ten years and two in one year(bama hasnt played two in one year), yet Bama is the worst of the bunch. Might as well just say it, highest focal point, most visible big name is more like it, but not close to biggest offender.

Thats your excuse? " we're not the worst offender" . The thing is your team has been a good/great team over the recent years.I freely admit that and have no jealously because my team had had it's good years . But your team has had the added advantage of never having to worry about some mid level team from a real conference having a good day and your team having a bad game at the same time and fucking up your entire season. When does chattanooga ever give you a scare? Especially always playing those one legged cupcakes at home. Heck you can put out your third string and not break a sweat. Now further the advantage by scheduling the second (or third ) cupcake as the second to last game of the year bascily giving them a second bye week at the most advantageous time of the year. So last years Auburn vrs Alabama game which was great was set up by these two power teams playing Chattanooga and Samford the week before. So highly ranked bama plays highly ranked SEC foe and both had a glorified practice the week before. So both are fresh and neither drops too far . So while there are other teams who might have been worse offenders they didn't get to the top of the heap because of this advantage. How much better would have Oregon and Stanford been if they got to play some weak sister of the poor right at the end of the season instead of actual teams every week after the third game of the season.