• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs USC in Cowboys stadium in 2016?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, please list one major powerhouse out there that schedules 3 major powerhouses in OOC in one season. THERE ISN'T ONE!. Bama could play 3 FCS schools in OOC after playing USC for all I care. Fuck's sake guy, calm down with the hate....

But there are big schools who play 3 no name one legged trucking schools only at home year after year after year( we know who). You sure swing on SEC nutz quite often.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually did like it. The only reason you got a thumbs down is because you gave my post about bama being afraid to go into hostile environments a thumbs down without even having the balls to respond to it because you know its true, you little puss. :happy:

Now we're square. :suds:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only thing OKC owns is the best gift from the refs so far in the playoffs.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yupppp. What he said. I think the fear of losing at both venues ( see Arkansas and Auburn) is strong .

Does it get your dick hard thinking about Alabama being scared of them USC TROJANS!!??

I'm sure Nick is just shaking in his elevator shoes thinking about it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't a team known as CHOKElahoma [which has a big presence in Dallas], named so for their horrible play in bowls, just stomp the best team in the SEC [the very same Alabama] in THEIR own back yard ?

SEC country?

Yeah the same team whose coach turned you down...probably because he knew he couldn't compete with the SEC in recruiting.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we got an Auburn fan fluffing Bama.

SEC!!! SEC!!! SEC!!!

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it get your dick hard thinking about Alabama being scared of them USC TROJANS!!??

I'm sure Nick is just shaking in his elevator shoes thinking about it.

No but it's a little disturbing that you want to know when my dicks hard. Being a Bama fan I get that you're options are limited but feel free to go find a female. As for Nick, I'm sure playing a school farther than a two hours bus drive away and the team doesn't have to move the tractors to practice does make him shake.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game can be played in the backyard at Saban's house for all I care. Just so it happens!!

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but the conferences that play 9 IC's normally play a quality OOC as well and at most have 2 lower games. Name me any non SEC team that plays 2 FCS games in one season.

Defend them all you want, but the reality is all we hear are excuses. Their SoS is still high because of the games they do play in conference. Sure, fine, but most of the other top 10 teams play tough road games now and then. Most don't need rest games before their rivalry games.

I love when people claim it's hate when they can't handle the truth. Always amusing.

Florida St, Clemson, NC St, Duke, Syracuse, Georgia Tech, UNC, Pittsburgh, UVA, Rutgers, South Florida, Cincy, Texas Tech, Kansas St, Arizona St, and Colorado have all played two FCS teams in one season in the last 5 years.

Only 2 SEC schools have in that time frame, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.

Why are you getting on the SEC when they aren't even the worst offender?

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida St, Clemson, NC St, Duke, Syracuse, Georgia Tech, UNC, Pittsburgh, UVA, Rutgers, South Florida, Cincy, Texas Tech, Kansas St, Arizona St, and Colorado have all played two FCS teams in one season in the last 5 years.

25821-ooo-thats-a-bingo-inglorious-b-oVKJ.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but it's a little disturbing that you want to know when my dicks hard. Being a Bama fan I get that you're options are limited but feel free to go find a female. As for Nick, I'm sure playing a school farther than a two hours bus drive away and the team doesn't have to move the tractors to practice does make him shake.

:laugh3:

Deep down in your heart of hearts you cannot possibly think he is afraid and if you do then clearly you are the most delusional person I have ever come in contact with.:L:L

Good luck in that fantasy world you live in where coaches are afraid to play a team because they fear the loss:L

You would think you'd be used to men wondering about your dick being from California:whistle:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would think you'd be used to men wondering about your dick being from California:whistle:

Says the guy who is deeply offended and cries when people use the term Gumps. What a hypocritical joke.

You really want to start a regional stereotype war here?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, i have had this argument with the PAC crowd already, you cannot win, they will twist it and morph it into another totally different argument before you get firmly into the first argument. They dont want to see facts and figures that dont support their obsession with the SEC and its supposed dominance of College football, they only want to obsess about the SEC for no particular reason. They will even tell you its not about fairness, but about the fact that the SEC is the top conference in the NCAA and no bottom dwellers matter in this discussion.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Deep down in your heart of hearts you cannot possibly think he is afraid and if you do then clearly you are the most delusional person I have ever come in contact with.:L:L

Good luck in that fantasy world you live in where coaches are afraid to play a team because they fear the loss:L

Yeah funny me thinking the coach who schedules these teams in a three year span.. Playing them all only at home. - Florida Atlantic ( twice)- Southern Miss- Western carolina (twice)-Colorado State- Georgia State- Chattanooga- Western Kentucky-
yeah, I can see that coach will play anyone anywhere.LOL:laugh3: