• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs USC in Cowboys stadium in 2016?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, please list one major powerhouse out there that schedules 3 major powerhouses in OOC in one season. THERE ISN'T ONE!. Bama could play 3 FCS schools in OOC after playing USC for all I care. Fuck's sake guy, calm down with the hate....

Stop fluffing Bama just cause this is at Jerrah World. Don't be that guy.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop fluffing Bama just cause this is at Jerrah World. Don't be that guy.

I don't give two shits about Bama nor do I care for Jerrah Jones. Just saying, name one major powerhouse that schedules 3-4 major powerhouses in OOC in one season. It doesn't happen, that's all I'm pointing out. I mean, do you want Bama's OOC to look like this: USC, Texas, Ohio State, Oklahoma

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Alabama. Never play a tough ooc game in a hostile environment. Always a neutral site.

Not that the Coliseum is hostile what so ever. You can hear a mouse fart in that dump.

But I get yourn point

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, please list one major powerhouse out there that schedules 3 major powerhouses in OOC in one season. THERE ISN'T ONE!. Bama could play 3 FCS schools in OOC after playing USC for all I care. Fuck's sake guy, calm down with the hate....

Are you the Bama fluffer now?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blazers season is over. Exceeded my expectations greatly. But still bitchy and rustled.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blazers season is over. Exceeded my expectations greatly. But still bitchy and rustled.

They could've at least made it a series so the spurs weren't resting while the thunder are sweating blood.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could've at least made it a series so the spurs weren't resting while the thunder are sweating blood.

Portland is just fortunate SA offered the gentleman sweep and gave us one at home.:10:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that the Coliseum is hostile what so ever. You can hear a mouse fart in that dump.

But I get yourn point

So true about the Coliseum.......and sad actually :L

It is totally sad. Too bad thy couldn't get a new stadium down there. NFL and SC both could play in it.

Pretty obvious that neither of you have been to a game there.

Also, USC finally got the rights from the Coliseum Commission to do the major upgrades that they've been wanting to do for decades.

There are some pretty cool things coming over the years that will modernize the stadium while maintaining the historic aspect of it. Overall, it's pretty cool stadium with a lot of historical significance, it's just really old and has needed the serious upgrades that it's finally going to get.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, USC finally got the rights from the Coliseum Commission to do the major upgrades that they've been wanting to do for decades.

There are some pretty cool things coming over the years that will modernize the stadium while maintaining the historic aspect of it. Overall, it's pretty cool stadium with a lot of historical significance, it's just really old and has needed the serious upgrades that it's finally going to get.

I have been to several Raider games there and two Duck games. The place is a dump and is quiet.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland is just fortunate SA offered the gentleman sweep and gave us one at home.:10:

Blazers just need more experience and a deeper bench. If they get those, they'll be back in the hunt.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong Skippy. Went to watch ASU play USC back in '01, the only time I've been to the Coliseum. I think 40K showed up for that game, it was pretty bad. Huge stadium looked so empty and you could hear echoes. The stadium is fine, I wasn't saying anything about the stadium; I was just pointing out the lack of support. Insert the ol "why USC has so many bandwagon fans" cliché: "there is just more to do in LA than in your town on a Saturday".....

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to several Raider games there and two Duck games. The place is a dump and is quiet.

Obviously, not during the Pete Carroll era. The place was never quiet. It is a dump though, which is why USC is going be spending millions on upgrades.

I got an e-mail talking about the different things they intend to do with it. There was a questionnaire for input as well. The plans sound really cool and as I said in my previous post, they will maintain the historical aspect.

One of the things they are looking at doing is to change the acoustics so that the sound of the crowd is projected back down onto the field instead of just up and out of the stadium.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but the conferences that play 9 IC's normally play a quality OOC as well and at most have 2 lower games. Name me any non SEC team that plays 2 FCS games in one season.

Defend them all you want, but the reality is all we hear are excuses. Their SoS is still high because of the games they do play in conference. Sure, fine, but most of the other top 10 teams play tough road games now and then. Most don't need rest games before their rivalry games.

I love when people claim it's hate when they can't handle the truth. Always amusing.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong Skippy. Went to watch ASU play USC back in '01, the only time I've been to the Coliseum. I think 40K showed up for that game, it was pretty bad. Huge stadium looked so empty and you could hear echoes. The stadium is fine, I wasn't saying anything about the stadium; I was just pointing out the lack of support. Insert the ol "why USC has so many bandwagon fans" cliché: "there is just more to do in LA than in your town on a Saturday".....

Since the Pete Caroll era and except for the last part of Lane Kiffin's tenure, the place has been pretty much packed and loud for every game.