• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t waste $50. Put $5 on that shit and then if you get lucky you win $125K. Very unlucky they get into the playoffs, let alone win it all
It is like wasting 50 on scratch off lottery tickets or playing carnival games . All for fun with no real chance of winning.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether its KP or Mason, doesn't really matter at this point. It's trendy to say KP is a bust, or to throw him under the bus. But if you were paying attention, KP was playing pretty well after Matt Canada was fired. Even the "down" games were more of a reflection of poor efforts around him (DJ TD not called a TD or dropping passes in the EZ, Freiermuth falling during routes, OL miscues, etc).

The bigger miracle of this offense is that it finally found a ground game capable of taking the pressure off the QB. Unfortunately for this year, it took them until the final couple weeks to find it. This is the main reason I'm not buyin into the Mason Rudolph hype, which seems to have hypnotized this fanbase in recent weeks. Mason has nothing to lose, and has played in this system for several years, so of course the guy is capable of moving the offense. Boil it down and he really only makes about 2-3 good throws per game. The rest is reminiscent of his 2019 season where he dumps the ball off every play. Makes for great efficiency stats, but its painful as hell to watch. Not sure why people are so enamored with that.

I'm not absolving KP of his issues though. Kid still has a long ways to go. He's still relatively young & needs more time. If he can clean up his pocket awareness (stop rolling out & climb up) and read the field better then he'll be a formidable QB. This team really needs to figure out its pass-pro because it has been flat out awful this year. New OL coach & more talent would be a step in the right direction. I'd love to see a more capable C drafted or acquired. Tired of Mason Cole.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Lamar against the Steelers is 2-4 with 4 TD's and 7 INTs with a 66 rating.
I guess the only silver lining is Tyler Huntley is just as bad.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he didn't play bad against them last time
His receivers decided to have the worst game in recent memory

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Lamar against the Steelers is 2-4 with 4 TD's and 7 INTs with a 66 rating.
I guess the only silver lining is Tyler Huntley is just as bad.
Hey now... Huntley is a pro-bowl QB... 'member?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he didn't play bad against them last time
His receivers decided to have the worst game in recent memory
Oh yeah, it is always something that bails the Steelers out against the Ravens.
Either Harbaugh with a stupid decision, Jackson with a bad turnover or the newest the WR's can't catch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why they posted the stats on this lol. The agenda is real.

GDA68ldW4AABn_1
The agenda is you can’t just look at stats. The pressure rate/win rate is much higher for Garrett and Parsons. Garrett with WAY less snaps and an injury. Most of Watt’s pressures came while he was unblocked.

Watt shouldn’t be at +1000 though. That doesn’t look right. Should be right around Parsons

Hendrickson has better win rates than Watt.

Snap counts 901-Watt. 812-Garrett. 3 more sacks doesn’t mean shit. Tackles and pass deflections? Well he is a pass rusher but he is a LB too so it only makes sense.

Watt gets the title for “clean sack master”

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As pointed out indirectly, it's hard to compare apples to apples when we're dealing with players at different positions...DL vs. LB vs. CB etc. My thought is that each player should be compared with other players at their own positions to see who dominates most against their peers. If there is a clear standout, then that should obviously be the DPOY.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they should have added Flacco sooner. And they should have had capable backups in the first place. Really stupid to try to waste the defense. Good thing for them the FO got lucky.