• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That whole situation was not Ken Dorsey's fault, they just needed a scape goat. If Allen keeps his game together then Buffalo is competing for the #1 seed. Dorsey would be a scary replacement in the Bengals division.
Oh I know I find it funny that a team actually fires a competent OC during the season and yet the Steelers (ahem Tomlin) keeps Matt Canada around who literally runs the worst offense in the NFL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Pitt and Cincy on making the playoffs

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit man.... Lets stop talking about Pittsburgh's problems. This is some curse level shit for the Browns. I'm not a fan of Watson - But you could really see a path with that team when he plays like he did a few times this season.

Making things even more brutal is the fact that Josh Dobbs was on your roster in the preseason and he could be starting in the playoffs for his third team this year.

Anyway - I feel for you guys. I'll never root for injuries even if I'm not a fan of the player or the team. This sucks.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F--tj_ebIAAH0Om

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit man.... Lets stop talking about Pittsburgh's problems. This is some curse level shit for the Browns. I'm not a fan of Watson - But you could really see a path with that team when he plays like he did a few times this season.

Making things even more brutal is the fact that Josh Dobbs was on your roster in the preseason and he could be starting in the playoffs for his third team this year.

Anyway - I feel for you guys. I'll never root for injuries even if I'm not a fan of the player or the team. This sucks.
Totally unexpected but not unexpected tor this team.

Cursed

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks for the good fans we know for Cleveland...but on a personal level...could not happen to a worse guy...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFC...I was like what the hell are you talking about and then I just saw the report.

That sucks royally as he figured it out that second half vs the Ravens. I thought Browns looked unstoppable the rest of season.

And it gives hope to the rest of the fringe AFC teams. It seemed like at this point the AFC North had a hold on the wildcard spots...not anymore.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has been an amazing story with the Vikings. Crazy to think in Pittsburgh he couldn’t beat out Landry Jones and then Mason Rudolph for second string. Granted his second stint with the Steelers ended due to injury.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry he will throw for 300 yards and 2 TDs this Sunday.

he was a total dumpster fire against Baltimore but I'm hoping he can show growth over 2 more months with the offense

PJ Walker is what he is. Bad. So the only hope is DTR having a huge turnaround

Otherwise this team is a first round exit at best.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the one thing that gives me pause when considering Pittsburgh's situation. On the one hand, being in a playoff race keeps things interesting for four months of a season. As a Bengal fan, I can tell you all about being irrelevant by the time Halloween hits. It's depressing. On the other hand, you want to believe that if you can make a playoff that you can make a bit of a run. I think what is frustrating about Pittsburgh is that if they had even minor improvements on offense they could scare a lot of teams. But it doesn't seem to be happening. For NE, I think it's clear they need to do something new. That whole team is a mess and they no longer look like a well-coached franchise.
Good points, but Bengals have been mighty competitive for the past few years, they will be good for awhile, solid team. Steelers performance definitely must be frustrating for their fans, after so much success.

As for the Pats, I agree. It’s looking like a complete rebuild after 3-4 years wasted. Seems like they tried to rebuild on the fly, like they did a couple of times in Brady era. But today, that’s not working. They need a major overhaul.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know I find it funny that a team actually fires a competent OC during the season and yet the Steelers (ahem Tomlin) keeps Matt Canada around who literally runs the worst offense in the NFL.
The Dorsey firing mid-way through the season was surprising given that IMO the mistakes Bills are committing are more on the players than coaches, and Allen superman ego. I guess we’ll see in the next few weeks if the firing was warranted.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh....why couldnt this have happened last week
.....or next week even lol