• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks this way to me and why the heat needs to be turned up with a 7 win season.
What I fear the most is ownership doesn’t have the balls to turn the heat up.

Tomlin has the entire world eating out of the palm of his hand. He’s a good-to-great coach. Players love to play for him. He has achieved some great things, but largely underachieved. There would be a bunch of teams lining out the door for him if he was fired.

Tomlin isn’t going anywhere. Best we can hope for is a change in his philosophy and relinquishing control over the coordinators.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media keeps rubbing Tomlin's balls calling him a genius, the best of Coaches, for squeezing a 6-3 record out of this team.

And then not actually pinning any blame for the team looking like chaotic dogshit on him at all. When we face a true offensive team, we're gonna get rocked again. But Tomlin will still have his winning record.

He's getting so much credit, but no one bothers to scratch under the surface to wonder why this looks like the worst winning team ever.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills just fired OC Ken Dorsey.

The Bills are still the 7th-ranked offense in yardage (Steelers 28th) and 3rd-ranked scoring offense (Steelers 30th).

And Canada lasted longer.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember...sorta

pat fans are starting to understand
We’d be thrilled to be 6-3, and probably BB, Mac Jones, etc., wouldn’t be getting so much criticism / hate.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’d be thrilled to be 6-3, and probably BB, Mac Jones, etc., wouldn’t be getting so much criticism / hate.
They way we got there?

The Pats are 2-8 and quite possibly will be in position to take Caleb Williams or Drake Maye

Would you rather finish the season at 2-15, and get him. Or lose in the Wild Card, and pick 19 or 20?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell they were even out gained on their bye week.

402141279_371857905198873_7733716039342148836_n.jpg

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They way we got there?

The Pats are 2-8 and quite possibly will be in position to take Caleb Williams or Drake Maye

Would you rather finish the season at 2-15, and get him. Or lose in the Wild Card, and pick 19 or 20?
It’s a bit deeper than that. We probably will finish outside of top 3 or 4 pick and those QB will be gone. If BB is still around and we do finish 2-15, true to form he’ll trade down to get later picks for O-line and defense, which he has done quite well with. He is notoriously bad for picking up star talent on offense with first round picks.

To answer your last question, would rather finish 2-15, but what will happen with # 1 or 2 pick is anybody’s guess.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They way we got there?

Three more wins and we can hopefully lock down that 9-8 record…..another successful season! Who cares about being one and done in the playoffs….

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just what has become of this thread???

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dude...you guys are there right now.

three consecutive 5-11 seasons has hell. Something can be said positive about being playoff competitive. Which is why I Think the best for the fans of Pittsburgh is to lose the rest of their games.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dude...you guys are there right now.

three consecutive 5-11 seasons has hell. Something can be said positive about being playoff competitive. Which is why I Think the best for the fans of Pittsburgh is to lose the rest of their games.
Yeah, this is the one thing that gives me pause when considering Pittsburgh's situation. On the one hand, being in a playoff race keeps things interesting for four months of a season. As a Bengal fan, I can tell you all about being irrelevant by the time Halloween hits. It's depressing. On the other hand, you want to believe that if you can make a playoff that you can make a bit of a run. I think what is frustrating about Pittsburgh is that if they had even minor improvements on offense they could scare a lot of teams. But it doesn't seem to be happening. For NE, I think it's clear they need to do something new. That whole team is a mess and they no longer look like a well-coached franchise.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I fear the most is ownership doesn’t have the balls to turn the heat up.

Tomlin has the entire world eating out of the palm of his hand. He’s a good-to-great coach. Players love to play for him. He has achieved some great things, but largely underachieved. There would be a bunch of teams lining out the door for him if he was fired.

Tomlin isn’t going anywhere. Best we can hope for is a change in his philosophy and relinquishing control over the coordinators.

this sums it up perfectly

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the one thing that gives me pause when considering Pittsburgh's situation. On the one hand, being in a playoff race keeps things interesting for four months of a season. As a Bengal fan, I can tell you all about being irrelevant by the time Halloween hits. It's depressing. On the other hand, you want to believe that if you can make a playoff that you can make a bit of a run. I think what is frustrating about Pittsburgh is that if they had even minor improvements on offense they could scare a lot of teams. But it doesn't seem to be happening. For NE, I think it's clear they need to do something new. That whole team is a mess and they no longer look like a well-coached franchise.

I'd have to dig into Picketts numbers to have a good opinion on what they're doing wrong. on first glance against GB they had a good balance of run pass and the run was effective. So you would think an even average qb could do better than what Kenny did.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...they already have Matt Canada. They are good, why go for a competent OC.
And don't worry him standing on the sideline helps out a ton! <sarcasm>
That whole situation was not Ken Dorsey's fault, they just needed a scape goat. If Allen keeps his game together then Buffalo is competing for the #1 seed. Dorsey would be a scary replacement in the Bengals division.