• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they win next week I give up on knowing anything about football. Give Tomlin a fucking statue in every state
Just have to play a clean game and it should be an easy win for Cleveland. Browns won’t have any problem winning TOP & yardage battle.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just have to play a clean game and it should be an easy win for Cleveland. Browns won’t have any problem winning TOP & yardage battle.
Easy win. He says, Easy win. This is Cleveland

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how Pit just keeps winning these close games but they are churning out win after win
This bubble is sure to burst soon. I expect them to finally outgain their opponent for the first time this season and lose by double digits.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers have been out-gained in all 9 games, yet are 6-3. The last time that happened? 1933 (heard this on the radio this morning).

That is simply amazing.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers have been out-gained in all 9 games, yet are 6-3. The last time that happened? 1933 (heard this on the radio this morning).

That is simply amazing.

they have not won a game by more than a TD. To me that boils down to coaching. And it's also why I'm so surprised that the Steelers fan base thinks they can do better at the top. The OC... sure.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have not won a game by more than a TD. To me that boils down to coaching. And it's also why I'm so surprised that the Steelers fan base thinks they can do better at the top. The OC... sure.
As a Browns fan, you would love to not have a losing season for the last 15 years. To make the playoffs every 3 years even if you don't win a game.

We expect more than middle of the pack. I want to contend for a a Lombardi. Not just not suck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Browns fan, you would love to not have a losing season for the last 15 years. To make the playoffs every 3 years even if you don't win a game.

We expect more than middle of the pack. I want to contend for a a Lombardi. Not just not suck.
Sure but that is nearly impossible with their roster. Coaching only takes you so far. When you have an average at best QB and offense you have limitations. It is fine to think the OC is shit bc he is but that team has clear limitations with their roster. I would say with a better QB their ceiling is much higher though. Once Tomlin has a QB-seems like a given they will be a contender

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your qb is mid as hell at this point. I get the OC is borderline terrible.. But I'm not sure what you're expecting. You're winning every close game possible.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but that is nearly impossible with their roster. Coaching only takes you so far. When you have an average at best QB and offense you have limitations. It is fine to think the OC is shit bc he is but that team has clear limitations with their roster. I would say with a better QB their ceiling is much higher though. Once Tomlin has a QB-seems like a given they will be a contender
Tomlin had Ben. And then Tomlin saddled Ben with Randy Finctner and then Matt Canada for the last 4 years of his career.

Steelers haven't won a playoff game since 2016. Just been wasting time here with Tomlin. Despite the 6-3 record, none of us have any expectations this team is going anywhere. But they will have a winning record, as is tradition.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your qb is mid as hell at this point. I get the OC is borderline terrible.. But I'm not sure what you're expecting. You're winning every close game possible.
Our OC is terrible. Our DC isn't much better. The Tomlin Standard is mid. Has been for at least a decade now.

Are we spoiled? Yes we are. We expect more than just spinning wheels here. Fans of the Factory of Sadness just don't understand.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our All-Pro safety flipped out at our DC for his last play of the game call, got a timeout, and got it changed.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our OC is terrible. Our DC isn't much better. The Tomlin Standard is mid. Has been for at least a decade now.

Are we spoiled? Yes we are. We expect more than just spinning wheels here. Fans of the Factory of Sadness just don't understand.

Considering I'm an OSU fan I definitely understand. And I use this example all the time but when the Tigers were cruising back in 2012 the fans were all calling for Leyland and Dombrowski's head. I argued we were fucking stupid for even suggesting it.

All DD has done is build two more world series teams since then and Detroit is in an almost 10 year rebuild now. Brad Ausmus lost a first round playoff with a rotation with Scherzer JV and David Price in it.

Same thing with Dumars firing Flip Saunders and Larry Brown

these things can go even worse. And I think as a head of the ship Tomlin is easily a top 10 guy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin had Ben. And then Tomlin saddled Ben with Randy Finctner and then Matt Canada for the last 4 years of his career.

Steelers haven't won a playoff game since 2016. Just been wasting time here with Tomlin. Despite the 6-3 record, none of us have any expectations this team is going anywhere. But they will have a winning record, as is tradition.
That is the point. Tomlin isn't the problem imo. He is one of the best in the NFL imo. The rest of the coaching is whatever but I'm not sure why that is on Tomlin, that is on the FO. If they are smart they realize this and can those guys even if Pit has a good record by season end.