• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's it like being a fan of a team where your WR's don't go fucking nuts?

He had an easy TD if he remembered he wasn’t at Jawja anymore and one foot isn’t good enough. Nearly every decent NFL WR is able to get that toe tap to complete the catch he blew last night. He’s blaming others for that nonsense?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had an easy TD if he remembered he wasn’t at Jawja anymore and one foot isn’t good enough. Nearly every decent NFL WR is able to get that toe tap to complete the catch he blew last night. He’s blaming others for that nonsense?
That was entirely on him. He got that ball well within the boundary to get the TD. (And he's shown good awareness and foot control before on sideline catches, he just fucked up here) He's also not growing as a WR and trying to get by purely on talent, like Claypool did.

On the other side, he is absolutely one of the best offensive players who can consistently pull in contested catches, and he's simply not a regular part of the gameplan. That's part the scheme, part Pickett's accuracy issues.

You're a few days late to try to force your way out, dude. Good thing we have a Coach who has a history of turning troubled players around. Ooh wait, no we don't, he just tries to keep a lid on crazy until it boils over.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really want to piss off the Steelers?

Go to the Browns and play with the chronic masterbater

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do receivers that don't go nuts really exist? Sure, some of them have been well behaved for most of their career, but once a guy has to play in a bad offense with a shaky QB, they start losing their minds.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do receivers that don't go nuts really exist? Sure, some of them have been well behaved for most of their career, but once a guy has to play in a bad offense with a shaky QB, they start losing their minds.
thus far
Cee Dee Lamb
and he has a bad coach & QB

lol

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I was skeptical, but I'm now fully convinced the AFC-N is the best conference in football. And at this point in the season, the Ravens are head and shoulders better than anyone else in the league.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hurts is way better.
Cousins is just better than Dak

Dak sucks
Fuck Dallas

Eagles in the big game without question. They own SF.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I was skeptical, but I'm now fully convinced the AFC-N is the best conference in football. And at this point in the season, the Ravens are head and shoulders better than anyone else in the league.
So by that logic, the Steelers reign supreme since they beat the Ravens.

Right?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by that logic, the Steelers reign supreme since they beat the Ravens.

Right?

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
I guess.... I mean, there are Browns fans that don't find the Bengals last two seasons to be very successful because they keep getting their asses kicked by their team.

I will say this.... When we watch AFCN teams play teams from outside the division, everything looks significantly easier. These teams just know each other too well.