• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excited Loop GIF

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note...I dunno...I mean...I really liked what I saw out of PJ...Yes, the turnovers can be an issue, but just using the eye test - I thought he looked way better than Watson has ever in Cleveland, really....granted small sample size, so correct me if I am wrong here...I'd almost like to see him for another week, or 2...

But, you got to play the $50M man if he's healthy...I mean...there's really no other option...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note...I dunno...I mean...I really liked what I saw out of PJ...Yes, the turnovers can be an issue, but just using the eye test - I thought he looked way better than Watson has ever in Cleveland, really....granted small sample size, so correct me if I am wrong here...I'd almost like to see him for another week, or 2...

But, you got to play the $50M man if he's healthy...I mean...there's really no other option...
I see what you are saying but he had the lowest QB rating out of any of the starting QB's. He made some good throws but he had a ton of TO's and he missed a lot of wide open easy throws. You can't expect much out of a practice squad guy but compared to a lower drafted rookie he might be a nice option.

The TEN game, the game before he got hurt, Watson looked very good. I felt he was turning a corner and then he got hurt.

The difference was Walker got wins bc the team played better. In fact, Watson out of the 9 games Watson has played in dating back to last year, Watson only had 2 games with a lower rating than Walker's highest rating.

Even bad Watson is not Walker at his best (that we saw in Cleveland). If Cleveland can get Watson close to that TEN Watson then I think that is enough to be worth it. We will see though.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you are saying but he had the lowest QB rating out of any of the starting QB's. He made some good throws but he had a ton of TO's and he missed a lot of wide open easy throws. You can't expect much out of a practice squad guy but compared to a lower drafted rookie he might be a nice option.

The TEN game, the game before he got hurt, Watson looked very good. I felt he was turning a corner and then he got hurt.

The difference was Walker got wins bc the team played better. In fact, Watson out of the 9 games Watson has played in dating back to last year, Watson only had 2 games with a lower rating than Walker's highest rating.

Even bad Watson is not Walker at his best (that we saw in Cleveland). If Cleveland can get Watson close to that TEN Watson then I think that is enough to be worth it. We will see though.
That's the insight I needed...obviously, I only see the highlights and what little I see flipping between games...

Makes total sense...

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've hated this since forever...fines should have a clear amount for the infraction, and should be at a set amount based on severity and how often the player is committing a certain foul. I'd be all for a % of each tier, so that people who are 8 year veterans on 50M deals are getting fined the same % as rookies on a 800K deal...how it is currently structured sucks and has little impact on those who can easily afford...and disproportionally impacts those who cannot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like him for to play just for the simple fact I don't want his first game back vs BAL after out 4 weeks. Most important thing is he is 100%

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like him for to play just for the simple fact I don't want his first game back vs BAL after out 4 weeks. Most important thing is he is 100%

Agreed....you never want that first game back to be against a tough defense like that for a QB, if it can be helped of course...