• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the penalties and miscues, it was fun watching the contest of which team wanted to give the game away more.

Round 2 tomorrow night.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I heard of this guy. I think he is a rookie from Wisky

I mean.... It's a little weird to not have heard of Watson. You would have to be from a 3rd world country. It's also a little weird to not have heard of Nick Chubb when every fantasy football geek in the world salivates over the dude. But anyway.... I guess this is part of the mind game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F6TmV0DaoAAaDK4

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White noise. No way anyone gets motivation from a rookie depth piece that’s an OLB #4 getting maybe 8 snaps per game…
Yeah this isn't like the Chase comment. No Browns will pay attention to some rookie backup.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was just a veteran move by OBJ - Lose your footing and take the corner with you to draw the foul. Yes, it was a bad call..... But, it's not like Justin Tucker wasn't going to make the field goal anyway. The Ravens offense was impressive yesterday. And the Bengals run defense was ass. I find Hoculi's crew annoying in that they take 5 minutes to call every penalty and they call a bunch of suspect stuff, but I definitely didn't feel like the officiating was one-sided.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"More games are lost than won in the NFL." - Bill Belichek

<rant>

At this point, as a Browns fan, I only tune in to figure out how they are going to find a way to lose. I hate this team.

Defense gave up 12 points. Offense gave up 14 points. That's next-level losing right there.

Pittsburgh only needed 1 play - a 71 yard TD that was more yards than they had gained the entire game to that point, to win the game. The rest of the time they were much better off if the Browns had the ball. The Browns defense had a better chance of scoring.

You script the first 15 plays. Practice them over and over again. Very first play, receiver and QB are not on the same page. Pick 6.

Stupid penalties. Monumentally stupid. Blowing up a guy on a fair catch? Too many men on the field on a punt return (wasted a time out to avoid the 5 flags thrown). TWO facemask penalties by the QB???? I've never seen 2 in the same year.

Ball security? Who needs that? Make the line to gain on 4th and 1, only to fumble the ball away. Seriously? Everyone was worried about the rookie RT vs TJ Watt - Jones actually did a great job. That didn't make up for the turn-style they have playing left tackle and the guards were beaten like a red-headed step child all game.

Punt returner who gives up over half the field in field position by refusing to catch the damn ball.

<not stupid, just terribly unlucky> - lose one of the best running backs in the league for the year and perhaps for his career. After that happened, I refused to even watch the replay, but some a@@hole in my text chat group sent the picture. Nauseating.

Despite all of that, a chance to win the game except the Head Coach/OC/Play-calling Mensa, who presumably has watched the same game I am, refuses to adjust as the opposition defense blitzkrieg's the QB like it's the Germans bombing London.

Can't wait to see what this team does next week.

</rant>