• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to David Griffin Kyrie had a commitment from Hayword and Ariza

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron >>> Hayward & Ariza

Warriors still exist.

Kyrie would have 0 rings if LeBron doesn't come home in 2014.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be low key as shit if I had Lebron on my roster and we overpaid TT, JR, etc... like a MF'er which only got 1 title. Don't know how that's a brag. Strange times.

It's Cleveland, what the hell else can they brag about?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
durant might not be on the warriors though....

Even if he wasn't,

No way that crew even gets to a Finals, let alone win one.

Like others have said, Hayward's "commitment was worthless since he was an RFA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? Durant wanted to win titles. What Hayward, Kyrie and LeBron would have done has nothing to do with that.

I think he is implying that there is no way Cleveland beats GS in 2016,

Which is defintely true

Whether that would have prevented KD from going to GS is anybody's guess. It might not have.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over the 4 year period- which i said- he did.

Over that 4 year period no one in NBA history has ever spent more. It probably wont even be close. This year the Thunder ARE getting up there- but like the Nets and Thunder- its more about a 1 year cash crunch and not so much the sustained spendling level of a Gilbert......I mean- shit- Even your Lakers havent come close to ever spending on a level like Dan G. for any prolonged period of time!

and now that a trust owns the Lakers that is split multiple ways, it might/probably will never happen. Just not the same anymore....all those institutional advantages that were apparent through the early days of the NBA have been so severely mitigated.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
durant might not be on the warriors though....

Speaking of KD...I heard an interesting theory on him today.

Chris Mannix was on Dan Patrick saying that he has some "inside info" on a possible return to.....OKC.

He said that this coming season is going to be KD's last with the Warriors.

He said he won't go to the Lakers because he has no interest in helping Lebron with his legacy.

Said he won't go to the Wizards because he didn't even give them a meeting when he went to the Warriors.

Said he thinks he'll return to OKC ala Lebron returning to Cleveland.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of KD...I heard an interesting theory on him today.

Chris Mannix was on Dan Patrick saying that he has some "inside info" on a possible return to.....OKC.

He said that this coming season is going to be KD's last with the Warriors.

He said he won't go to the Lakers because he has no interest in helping Lebron with his legacy.

Said he won't go to the Wizards because he didn't even give them a meeting when he went to the Warriors.

Said he thinks he'll return to OKC ala Lebron returning to Cleveland.

I can actually see that happening. He was validated in leaving OKC for GS. If GS wins, he's a 3-time champ and at least 2-time Finals MVP. If he wins in OKC the following season, he'd probably see himself legacy-wise equal with Lebron (notice I said himself, and not general perception).

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you are so wrong about Gilbert.

You said all summer you wanted the Cavs to blow it up and rebuild around Sexton. Trade Love and any other pieces they could for picks. That is precisely what they should do.

Yet, instead Gilbert chose to sign 29 year old no defense playing Love to a 4 year extension.

Gilbert cares about the bottom line, and that is all he cares about. Love is popular in Cleveland and he is good enough to make them marginally watchable. Gilbert will do what he can to ensure the Cavs are good enough to sell tickets and they will be stuck in the dreaded purgatory for years to come.

And you will continue to praise every move because your homer goggles are on way too tight.

This was such a fail, i am not sure how it got 4 winners lol

But is the threat of losing one pick worth losing to the extreme? The Cavs are going to clear cap space of onerous old contracts after this season and have room to maneuver. Signing Love doesn't preclude that.

And losing doesn't guarantee anything.

Often, the fallout from losing a superstar is difficult. In Kobe Bryant's final three receding seasons in Los Angeles, and the two years since he retired, the Lakers' average record is 25-57. They're saved now by free agency, not their rebuild.

The Chicago Bulls missed the playoffs for six straight seasons after Michael Jordan's departure, with an average record of 21-61. The six players the Bulls drafted after those seasons, picked between No. 1 and No. 7 overall, were Elton Brand, Marcus Fizer, Eddy Curry, Jay Williams, Kirk Hinrich and Ben Gordon. Hinrich and Gordon helped the Bulls win one playoff series, but none changed the franchise.

After Larry Bird retired in 1992, the Boston Celtics didn't win a playoff series for nine seasons.

The Dallas Mavericks didn't keep it together after winning the title and haven't won a playoff series in the seven years since. Phoenix and Orlando haven't won a playoff in eight years, Detroit in nine and Charlotte and Sacramento in 14. The Nets have won a playoff series once in the last 11. The Knicks have won a playoff series one year in the last 18. Just being bad and trying to rebuild through the draft very rarely works

And lastly, by signing Love to a 4 year contract he is also tradeable to a lot of teams that may be worried about him not resigning...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can actually see that happening. He was validated in leaving OKC for GS. If GS wins, he's a 3-time champ and at least 2-time Finals MVP. If he wins in OKC the following season, he'd probably see himself legacy-wise equal with Lebron (notice I said himself, and not general perception).

Good points. But with Westbrook there? Haven't those 2 been "less than cordial" since KD left?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being on fire?

I'd take that at this point. lol

In SoCal, we've actually called summer "fire season" for years, because we get them every summer without fail.

It's another thing we can thank the libtard morons in our state legislature for.

I'm convinced that it I went to Sacramento to see the capitol building, it would be a big top and everyone would be wearing red noses and floppy feet.

Also, you forgot that Cleveland can brag about using straws. lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points. But with Westbrook there? Haven't those 2 been "less than cordial" since KD left?

Apparently they get along now. Still, I don't know how KD would think things would all of a sudden change should he (KD) come back to OKC just because he has a few rings. Russ would be at the top of the pecking order, especially considering he's seen as the loyal one.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take that at this point. lol

In SoCal, we've actually called summer "fire season" for years, because we get them every summer without fail.

It's another thing we can thank the libtard morons in our state legislature for.

I'm convinced that it I went to Sacramento to see the capitol building, it would be a big top and everyone would be wearing red noses and floppy feet.

Also, you forgot that Cleveland can brag about using straws. lol

lol

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol fucking hilarious you had to call for back-up.

How long was the bet on for? 3 months? Check the time line.

Whatev...It was the full three months from May through July, but I just remembered you actually put it on a couple days early, so I'll give you a pass

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if they would have ever won a ring?

Allow me to help you out.

0.0% chance that core wins a title.

For once you and I agree on something...I guess that team would have counted entirely on Anthony Bennett and Tristan Kardashian to carry their inside game. :noidea: