• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rome. Always thinking ahead. Urban wouldn't have come up with that. Urbana idea of culture is taking a day trip to the ohio turnpike.

Urban spends his time coming up with more ways to beat Michigan, year after year after year. Harbaugh spends his time trying to sell himself.
Of course, some stupid Wolverine fans buy into Khaki Pants' garbage. Usual those UM fans are of the WalMart UM fans (also called "Doug's K-Mart Gang") who know little about football, lack a high school education, but own all the Wolverine clothing WalMart carries.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit's GM has basically sat on his hands this winter. He dumped the team's starting CF and really has not replaced him. He has added no one of importance to the team...except resigning his son!!! In my opinion, this lack of HEART on the part of Avila could effect the team negatively. HEART may have been the only thing that kept Detroit in the race in 2016. Will Avila's lack of HEART infect the entire team and propel it back to the cellar?

Sad, but true. Related article. As of Jan. 12, the writer ranks Detroit's offseason as the most disappointing in the league.

Here's why the Tigers had baseball's most disappointing offseason

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when jimbo is in Rome with the mighty wolverines. ..he can scout some players for the Tigers.
Take a little time off from being cultured....the FAB 5 went to Rome. So Italian now the wolverines. Greet them like Patton rolled down the streets in his tanks

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when jimbo is in Rome with the mighty wolverines. ..he can scout some players for the Tigers.
Take a little time off from being cultured....the FAB 5 went to Rome. So Italian now the wolverines. Greet them like Patton rolled down the streets in his tanks

Geez doug....by the time you are done with your ''praising'' of Jimbo....he won't even have to bother with anal bleaching. You'll have taken care of Harbaugh's Chocolate Starfish with your tongue.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young kid...choice. go to tome. Be at beautiful AA. Ivy vine covered buildings tradition up the wahoo.
Or.. or. Get a trip down the ohio turn pike. See many cars on CEment.blocks. even on the campus at OSU.
What school is the kid going to choose? Cultured and better coach jimbo? Or drab ol ohio and urban??

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cultured and better coach jimbo?

National Championships
Meyer: 3
Harbaugh: 0

Head-to-head:
Meyer: 2-0

Cultured:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

He washes his boogers down with a fine 2% from a vintage that blessed every ship in the line.

GTFOH

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young kid...choice. go to tome. Be at beautiful AA. Ivy vine covered buildings tradition up the wahoo.
Or.. or. Get a trip down the ohio turn pike. See many cars on CEment.blocks. even on the campus at OSU.
What school is the kid going to choose? Cultured and better coach jimbo? Or drab ol ohio and urban??

Cultured?

capture3.jpg

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man o man. Might be busy ..having to travel to lottery office to collect checks. Rough

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad, but true. Related article. As of Jan. 12, the writer ranks Detroit's offseason as the most disappointing in the league.

Here's why the Tigers had baseball's most disappointing offseason

I can still see them grabbing one of the Wild Cards. But yeah, it is disappointing in that they haven't done anything to move the needle. Steamer projections have the Angels/Mariners/Jays tied at 84-78 and taking two of the Wild Cards, with Detroit just behind at 83-79 with the Rangers. Those projections are conservative of course.

Depth Charts » Projected Standings | FanGraphs Baseball

Angels are probably the toughest team to predict this year. Really comes down to their pitching health.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very conservative. I see it a little different.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame nut licker have to know how others think. Because they never had a original idea in there head

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWJD. (what would jimbo do)...

Rumor has it. Tom brady invited jimbo khaki pants to give patriots a pep talk before the super bowl.

Also. Rumor has it. Jimbo khaki pants has advised detriot tigers to give jabril peppers a try out at CF. Jimbo says he could be another Bo jackson

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWJD. (what would jimbo do)...

Rumor has it. Tom brady invited jimbo khaki pants to give patriots a pep talk before the super bowl.

Also. Rumor has it. Jimbo khaki pants has advised detriot tigers to give jabril peppers a try out at CF. Jimbo says he could be another Bo jackson

Peppers could be another Bo Jackson?:pound: Stop eating paint chips.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very conservative. I see it a little different.

I have an idea doug. This season, why don't you start posting on the Detroit Tigers forum? Show everyone on Sportshoopla that you know a lot about your favorite baseball team. What do you say? You can still post your junk here and then go to the Tigers' forum and discuss the pros and cons of Detroit's team.

PS...Voltaire posts there, so you'll have someone to protect you!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can still see them grabbing one of the Wild Cards. But yeah, it is disappointing in that they haven't done anything to move the needle. Steamer projections have the Angels/Mariners/Jays tied at 84-78 and taking two of the Wild Cards, with Detroit just behind at 83-79 with the Rangers. Those projections are conservative of course.

Depth Charts » Projected Standings | FanGraphs Baseball

Angels are probably the toughest team to predict this year. Really comes down to their pitching health.
Somebody is valuing Cam Maybin a little more than I do. (A lot more than Big Al does.)

I see the Angels battling the As and Padres for worst team in California.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a idea. Leave my nut sack alone iffy. Stop waiting to post right after me. Get a life. Stop being a loser. Stop hanging on my nuts. You are a weirdo