• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly true, here is how it goes:

1. Doug baits you
2. You stalk Doug
3. I point out that you are stalking Doug.

Doug is guilty of playing little mind games with you

I am guilty of pointing out the painfully obvious

You're wrong. doug's guilty for being the most biased homer in this thread. Although it's nice of you to be his knight in shining armor always defending his idiotic ramblings.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong. doug's guilty for being the most biased homer in this thread. Although it's nice of you to be his knight in shining armor always defending his idiotic ramblings.
Homer?

Dougie?

I'll keep my eyes out for this. I've never noticed anything but unbiased analysis. Especially when it comes to judging HEART.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could agree with some of this ... Doug is a homer and so am I. If you blast Doug or me, I am good with that. You are an ohio state fan as well as a Cleveland Indians, rival banter is a good thing. Watch every posts Doug makes ... it's always followed up by one person with an inane or obvious comment. Sorry, that annoys me and makes me want to point out the obvious.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could agree with some of this ... Doug is a homer and so am I. If you blast Doug or me, I am good with that. You are an ohio state fan as well as a Cleveland Indians, rival banter is a good thing. Watch every posts Doug makes ... it's always followed up by one person with an inane or obvious comment. Sorry, that annoys me and makes me want to point out the obvious.

There's a difference. doug never stops w/ his over the top homerism. Even when he's wrong he's convinced himself he's always right. Although I do agree that good natured rival banter's always a good thing.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly true, here is how it goes:

1. Doug baits you
2. You stalk Doug
3. I point out that you are stalking Doug.

Doug is guilty of playing little mind games with you

I am guilty of pointing out the painfully obvious
So true vol. So true. Sad he is such a loser. Calling out scores from 2 months ago. Like he is the only one that has seen the score. Wierd and sad.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer? Isn't that what miggy does??
Just because I call out true stats. Don't call me a homer. The truth just hurts. Don't be like wamu...when you mention how urban got bent over by dabo.....he goes all prissy and iffy...he can't handle the truth

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference. doug never stops w/ his over the top homerism. Even when he's wrong he's convinced himself he's always right. Although I do agree that good natured rival banter's always a good thing.
When i'am wrong? Please point out when ever iam. And thinking one team will win and they lose is a stretch to say it's wrong.
Also. Michigan man tom brady schools the steelers.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So true vol. So true. Sad he is such a loser. Calling out scores from 2 months ago. Like he is the only one that has seen the score. Wierd and sad.

Doug and Voltaire. :gossip: :wank:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom brady shows his greatness today.
Enjoy watching the great michigan man while you can. He won't play forever.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, just heard about Ventura. Tragic.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the Royals rotation

Duffy

Mile of shit

Ian Kennedy
Jason Vargas
Nathan Karns
Matt Strahm vs Chris Young? This is gonna get ugly unless Strahm's lightbulb is rotation applicable suddenly.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now. Duffy. He has to be the man. With a name like duffy.....I don't expect 10 wins from him in 2017.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the Royals rotation

Duffy

Mile of shit

Ian Kennedy
Jason Vargas
Nathan Karns
Matt Strahm vs Chris Young? This is gonna get ugly unless Strahm's lightbulb is rotation applicable suddenly.
Kennedy isn't that bad of a #2. Much better than Duffy is as a #1.

Id assume IK will log more innings. I'm about 50/50 on who will have a better ERA on the year.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to write a song . A song about tom brady. The michigan man. The greatNess he is.
I don't remember any QBS from ohio ever playing in the super bowl. Tom brady goes for a record 5 rings. Pure michigan man.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to write a song . A song about tom brady. The michigan man. The greatNess he is.
I don't remember any QBS from ohio ever playing in the super bowl. Tom brady goes for a record 5 rings. Pure michigan man.

Doug, in your song, don't forget to mention that Brady was born and raised in California and that he was a starting QB for UM for only two seasons. Also your song obviously needs to mention his need for correct air pressure in footballs and the fact that he will endorse any product you put in front of him (as long as the money is right). Doug...Tom Brady is a GQ Man....not a Michigan man. The guy's goal is to be the next Donald Trump. I don't think he gives a rat's ass about the UM. You'd be better off idolizing Ricky Leach - look him up and see why HE is a PURE Michigan man. Stop being a front runner and develop some pride in your self.