• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, my "play on here" is to get you discuss things like the Tigers' CF situation and why you think Detroit has improved enough to take the AL Central in 2017. But you don't have the intelligence to discuss those things or anything like that. You are nothing more than a bag of wind with no smarts to back it up.
I don't talk to you cause you are a asshole. How many times you got to be told? Why don't you talk about the freaking CF for the tigers?? Cause you want some one to be wrong and chirp about it. You are a loser. Now go change your depends

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but truth be told, I like doug and his posts. They're amusing in a cute crippled kid kind of way. I just wanted to wind him up some.

Honestly, I kind of miss MiamiVice at times. He was every bit as "knowledgable" and homery as doug, but with a micro peen and a nasty coke habit. Fun to wind up.
Still. That ream job by clemson still hurt? I still laugh at the stupid look on urban face. Shut out. Jimbo would have made it a close game. Maybe no ref spotting the ball a little farther for a first down???

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Short memory for Indian fan.
2016. 14 -4 against the tigers..
You forget 2013. Tigers laid a ass whipping on the tribe going. 14 -4. But you don't seem to remember that. Funny that got by wamu. Slinky I understand. So keep bring up 2016. We tiger fans just laugh and say 2013 AND 1956!! Oooooo snap

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug, have you been able to find the betting odds on this weekends Detroit/Dallas playoff game? Is it still a coin flip as you predicted?

BTW...I have talked about the Tigers' CF situation. I wonder if you even know what players are involved?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug is what he is. He is a homer and a mudslinger. He is the perfect example of a fan who knows very little about the sport or teams he supports , so he just plays the, "My team is better than yours" game. If you notice he NEVER discusses anything about player skills, strategy, or backs up any of his statements with facts. Doug is just a lot of wind. I've always thought I could provoke him into something more than the stupid retorts (see the cement bricks comment above). It is no use.

Very good points & what you said is correct. He's not a real sports fan, just a fool that runs his mouth nonstop.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your little alligator arm buddy slinky started talking up the trash. I had to remind him he was from ohio. The truth hurt?

The only thing that's true is you've got your head so far up your ass you can't even think properly.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Deflect on 2013. But. Doing your jive dance about 2016???

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And iffy is a nut sack licker. He waits for me to post. Then he follows me. Nobody will even talk with hI'm or comment on his posts. His only play on here is to follow me and wrap his tongue around my balls. Sad. What a loser iffy is

That is kinda true ... I don't always agree with what you say or your predictions and some of the other guys give you (or me) shit (it their job, they are from the opposing team). But every time you post, you little stalker is right there telling you how smart he (?) is and how dumb you are. He doesn't even know that you are pulling his strings.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...I have talked about the Tigers' CF situation. I wonder if you even know what players are involved?
Chet Lemon got a new glove, he's my darkhorse.

Unless Clete Thomas is game for a platoon with tMontauk Monster.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chet the Jet played his entire career with the same glove, if nobody gets what the fuck I was referencing.

(And I don't know how to spell the name of the guy we trade for from Tampa.)

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chet the Jet played his entire career with the same glove, if nobody gets what the fuck I was referencing.

(And I don't know how to spell the name of the guy we trade for from Tampa.)

The slick fielding 3rd Baseman Aurelio Rodriguez also played with one glove for a very long time (I don't know if it was for his entire career).

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is kinda true ... I don't always agree with what you say or your predictions and some of the other guys give you (or me) shit (it their job, they are from the opposing team). But every time you post, you little stalker is right there telling you how smart he (?) is and how dumb you are. He doesn't even know that you are pulling his strings.
So true.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chet Lemon got a new glove, he's my darkhorse.

Unless Clete Thomas is game for a platoon with tMontauk Monster.

Chester Lemon would be fine if Ron LeFlore can't go. Who was that speedy little white guy Detroit had for about a year or so...not too many years ago?...stole about 18 bases in a row pinch running.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question for doug.

Do you understand that the Wolverines lost 3 of their last 4 games? That they did not win the Big10 Championship? That the UM did NOT make the playoffs? That they did not beat OSU? That Harbaugh flopped? That Peppers chickened out? And, most of all, despite OSU losing to Clemson....that the Buckeyes have made the Wolverines their bitches?

Now go ahead and talk about the past. Or talk about some future world that you have imagined. Just be aware that at this very moment....you are a cowering bitch to ALL Buckeye fans.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Voltaire and Dougie....always posting about me. What a couple of pervs.

Not exactly true, here is how it goes:

1. Doug baits you
2. You stalk Doug
3. I point out that you are stalking Doug.

Doug is guilty of playing little mind games with you

I am guilty of pointing out the painfully obvious

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chester Lemon would be fine if Ron LeFlore can't go. Who was that speedy little white guy Detroit had for about a year or so...not too many years ago?...stole about 18 bases in a row pinch running.
Last really fast I guy I remember (other than Rajai and Gose) is that guy who played with Toronto. Carrera? He sucks. And isn't white.

Ryan Jackson? Did he steal bases? Andy Dirks? Matt Joyce? Torres?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly true, here is how it goes:

1. Doug baits you
2. You stalk Doug
3. I point out that you are stalking Doug.

Doug is guilty of playing little mind games with you

I am guilty of pointing out the painfully obvious

You are talking about me AGAIN. Go away.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last really fast I guy I remember (other than Rajai and Gose) is that guy who played with Toronto. Carrera? He sucks. And isn't white.

Ryan Jackson? Did he steal bases? Andy Dirks? Matt Joyce? Torres?

My mistake. I was thinking of Quintin Berry and confusing him with Clete Thomas.