• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clinched.

I would like to congratulate the Cleveland Indians on a very fine season. I hope we are lucky enough to face you in the playoffs!!

I hope not ... he has had an excellent season and I would hate to see it end that way.

2003249901.icon

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when exactly will the Tigers wrap up the ALc?:noidea:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tiger got the Indians right where they want them. Only a matter of time before they are crowned division champs. Right doug?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu..you are thinking of wolverines. ..gOT little Urban right where we want him. Jimbo will turn him into another johnny cooper

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:harbs3:Doug....don't go counting your chickens. Before you go on one of your blabbering rants about beating the Buckeyes...let's see if Jimbo Booger Boy can beat a Top Ten team. Harbaugh has accomplished NOTHING yet.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when exactly will the Tigers wrap up the ALc?:noidea:

The Tiger got the Indians right where they want them. Only a matter of time before they are crowned division champs. Right doug?

The above quotes are the fan of one team serving the fan(s) of another team a well deserved slice of humble pie. This I can respect and laugh at.

:harbs3:Doug....don't go counting your chickens. Before you go on one of your blabbering rants about beating the Buckeyes...let's see if Jimbo Booger Boy can beat a Top Ten team. Harbaugh has accomplished NOTHING yet.

The above quote is the quote of a stalker who must reply to virtually every post. He has no teams and makes not gutty predictions, because he can not take the thought that he may be incorrect. Tell me Iffster, do you have an alert on your phone every time Doug posts?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers are 2 games out of the second wildcard and will face the Indians in three of their remaining six games.

It's not too often that a team, in the case the Indians, has the opportunity to be a division winner and play spoiler to a division rival.

Go Tribe.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu..you are thinking of wolverines. ..gOT little Urban right where we want him. Jimbo will turn him into another johnny cooper

UofM gets stretched by Colorado at home, but has tOSU right where they want them on the road. lolz.

You should probably be focused on Whiskey this Saturday.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of this weekend in CFB...

Granted it's early, so rankings are what they are, but there are three matchups of top-10 teams this weekend.

Stanford(7) @ Washington(10)
Wisconsin(8) @ Michigan(4)
Louisville(3) @ Clemson(5)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Granted it's early, so rankings are what they are, but there are three matchups of top-10 teams this weekend.

All of those games listed should be good ones this weekend.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tigers are 2 games out of the second wildcard and will face the Indians in three of their remaining six games.

It's not too often that a team, in the case the Indians, has the opportunity to be a division winner and play spoiler to a division rival.

Go Tribe.

I hate to break it to you, but you guys have already spoiled the Tigers season ... A tip of the cap to a fine Cleveland Indians team!!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some great match ups with two of my favorite teams in huge battles. Michigan has to win this one (and others) to go into Columbus against ohio state undefeated.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to break it to you, but you guys have already spoiled the Tigers season ... A tip of the cap to a fine Cleveland Indians team!!

Thanks, and with a 14-2 record against the Tigers I see what you're saying, but the Indians haven't completely spoiled the Tigers' season yet. Eliminating them from the wildcard hunt would do that.

Normally, I don't get so pumped about other fans' misery, but MiamiVice and to a lesser extent Doug have made this a fun year.

I was hopeful the Indians would have been able to clinch in Cleveland last weekend in front of their fans, but I will say that watching them spray champagne and beer inside Comerica Park was a reasonable substitute.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some great match ups with two of my favorite teams in huge battles. Michigan has to win this one (and others) to go into Columbus against ohio state undefeated.

I wouldn't call Stanford a "favorite" of mine, but it's definitely a team I like and keep an eye on. I like their logo.

So far, I think Whiskey is going to be the biggest challenge for UofM until tOSU.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Stanford a "favorite" of mine, but it's definitely a team I like and keep an eye on. I like their logo.

So far, I think Whiskey is going to be the biggest challenge for UofM until tOSU.
I hear ya... always had a soft spot for Stanford. They had some good offenses during the Willingham years.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya... always had a soft spot for Stanford. They had some good offenses during the Willingham years.

Full disclosure: I really know very little about CFB. Being from Ohio pretty much makes you at least a casual Buckeye fan unless you're just a contrarian dick who's angry at his parents. I also had a bunch of friends that went to tOSU and I spent a bunch of time down there. For probably 10+ years, a couple of friends and I would host a big party for the UofM/tOSU game and spend the most of the Friday before the game making this bomb ass chili.

Point is, I didn't really pay too much attention to CFB until 2014. Now I'm hooked. I like that it's kids, I like the bands, I like the atmospheres, the rivalries, all that shit.

One of my best friends went to Stanford, so between that and their cool logo, that's enough for me to root for them so long as they're not playing Ohio State, which as I understand it, really doesn't happen.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The above quotes are the fan of one team serving the fan(s) of another team a well deserved slice of humble pie. This I can respect and laugh at.

The above quote is the quote of a stalker who must reply to virtually every post. He has no teams and makes not gutty predictions, because he can not take the thought that he may be incorrect. Tell me Iffster, do you have an alert on your phone every time Doug posts?

aaahhhh.....Thanks Ned.....the fresh smell of vinegar and rose petals always freshen this board.

upload_2016-9-27_12-13-4.jpeg Ned's 6th grade picture