• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UofM gets stretched by Colorado at home, but has tOSU right where they want them on the road. lolz.

You should probably be focused on Whiskey this Saturday.
UofM gets stretched by Colorado at home, but has tOSU right where they want them on the road. lolz.

You should probably be focused on Whiskey this Saturday.
We going to kick somE whiskey ass. Jimbo will have the boys in top form. Then little heel biters like iffy will have to come up with some new hatin material

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full disclosure: I really know very little about CFB. Being from Ohio pretty much makes you at least a casual Buckeye fan unless you're just a contrarian dick who's angry at his parents. I also had a bunch of friends that went to tOSU and I spent a bunch of time down there. For probably 10+ years, a couple of friends and I would host a big party for the UofM/tOSU game and spend the most of the Friday before the game making this bomb ass chili.

Point is, I didn't really pay too much attention to CFB until 2014. Now I'm hooked. I like that it's kids, I like the bands, I like the atmospheres, the rivalries, all that shit.

One of my best friends went to Stanford, so between that and their cool logo, that's enough for me to root for them so long as they're not playing Ohio State, which as I understand it, really doesn't happen.
Sad. Stuck in Columbus. ....you going to get the snot knocked out of you this year. Maybe that will unhook you

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VERLANDER. ..the man.
When we needed him most. He always shows up.
Must win game..expect Verlander to be sharp... CYA sharp

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad. Stuck in Columbus. ....you going to get the snot knocked out of you this year. Maybe that will unhook you

I'm pretty sure I'll get over the OSU loss to UofM in the exact same way that I got over the Indians' downward spiral that cost them the division.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu..you are thinking of wolverines. ..gOT little Urban right where we want him. Jimbo will turn him into another johnny cooper

:crazy:

What color the sky in your world?:noidea:

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VERLANDER. ..the man.
When we needed him most. He always shows up.
Must win game..expect Verlander to be sharp... CYA sharp

"When we needed him most. He always shows up."- so says doug about Justin Verlander.

Doug, why is Verlander's World Series record 0-3? Didn't the Tigers NEED him then?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wamu..you are thinking of wolverines. ..gOT little Urban right where we want him. Jimbo will turn him into another johnny cooper

Doug...John Cooper has not been the OSU coach since 2000!!!! That is THREE head coaches ago. Don't you understand that you are embarrassing the Wolverines and yourself by admitting that you have to go back 16 (SIXTEEN!!) years to show any kind of dominace over the Buckeyes. Damn, you are dumb. Just shut up about the Um/OSU football history...the Wolverines have been on the short side of it for a long time.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug...you like it when people make fun of you, huh? At least it is some form of attention. :yawn:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug...John Cooper has not been the OSU coach since 2000!!!! That is THREE head coaches ago. Don't you understand that you are embarrassing the Wolverines and yourself by admitting that you have to go back 16 (SIXTEEN!!) years to show any kind of dominace over the Buckeyes. Damn, you are dumb. Just shut up about the Um/OSU football history...the Wolverines have been on the short side of it for a long time.
Cooper will always be the 12th man for us. It was a pleasure kicking buckeye ass for 10 years. Just as they are enjoying this little run of luck against us.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy. We're you born a igmo??? Or did you just grow dumber every year?
Talking about this year. Down the stretch. 2nd half. Verlander has been the boss. You comprenda?? Son

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iffy. We're you born a igmo??? Or did you just grow dumber every year?
Talking about this year. Down the stretch. 2nd half. Verlander has been the boss. You comprenda?? Son

Doug....you didn't answer the question. YOU said JV always comes thru when needed. If that is so....why is he 0-3 in the WS? You did not mention this year. Don't blame me for your poor writing skills.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander boss tonight. Miggy HR. &double.
Baltimore losing.
Tell us again how it's all over iffy. You are the one people are laughing at

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander boss tonight. Miggy HR. &double.
Baltimore losing.
Tell us again how it's all over iffy. You are the one people are laughing at

Making stuff up are we dougy? LOL. I never said it is ''all over''. I said the division race was over. It had been for a long time. Big difference there, champ. Come to think of it....I never heard you, even once, mention the Tigers being involved in the wild card race. You stuck to thinking the Tigers were going to win the AL Central until...when was that???? Oh yeah, September 24.
:pound:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back tracking iffy...
I have owned you all year.
Now tigers looking to get that wild card. Once you are in..you are in son. To bad for you if your starting rotation is injured. ... (1948 ain't worried )
Get your spin ready when tigers make play offs

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander. 3 hitter against Cleveland B squad.
Still.....impressive. CYA???
maybe 1 more start? Must win to get in play offs?
Smart money will be on Verlander

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, oh, doug is babbling. We will have to call in a translator. Doug misplacing meaning of backtracking. 1948????

September 24....a day that will live in infamy. (right next to those days when Slinky challenged you to bets and you ran like a scared Wolverine. (oops..."ascared") LOL

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rick Porcello out in front for CYA. ERA is better, 22 wins. WHIP is real good. JV's HRs hurt his chances. He might get a first place vote or two. Ex Tiger should get it and Dombrowski will be laughing.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, oh, doug is babbling. We will have to call in a translator. Doug misplacing meaning of backtracking. 1948????

September 24....a day that will live in infamy. (right next to those days when Slinky challenged you to bets and you ran like a scared Wolverine. (oops..."ascared") LOL
Since September 24. Indians lost 3 of last 4.
1948??? Oh iffy. It's the bane of all tribedom. Last time indians won a ring. It haunts all who cheer on that racist mascot chief wahoo. Only you iffy have a longer losing streak