• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about them Dolphins?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DOUG! Good news for you and Jimbo. Colorado has moved up to #31 in the AP Polls! (I know...WOW! 31) Now it is starting to make sense. Jimbo was outcoached in the first quarter and a half of the Colorado game. AND the Wolverines really NEEDED those two messed up punts by the Buffaloes to stay close. AND, if the Colorado QB hadn't gone down, the second half would have been a lot closer! Yeah....Jimbo and his boys were stretched in that game and needed a few breaks to pull it out....even though they had home field edge.
Yep, I want to apologize doug. I thought the closeness of the Colorado game was just a fluke, or UM just not taking another "Cream Puff" team seriously. Now I see that a #31 ranked team can put real pressure on the UM boys. Wonder what happens when they face a #8 ranked team?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Tigers folded like wet cardboard this weekend. Definitely - NO HEART!

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DOUG! Good news for you and Jimbo. Colorado has moved up to #31 in the AP Polls! (I know...WOW! 31) Now it is starting to make sense. Jimbo was outcoached in the first quarter and a half of the Colorado game. AND the Wolverines really NEEDED those two messed up punts by the Buffaloes to stay close. AND, if the Colorado QB hadn't gone down, the second half would have been a lot closer! Yeah....Jimbo and his boys were stretched in that game and needed a few breaks to pull it out....even though they had home field edge.
Yep, I want to apologize doug. I thought the closeness of the Colorado game was just a fluke, or UM just not taking another "Cream Puff" team seriously. Now I see that a #31 ranked team can put real pressure on the UM boys. Wonder what happens when they face a #8 ranked team?
You will find a way to cover for whiskey. Some how dismiss Jimbo's greatness. Iffy..just bow down to michigan nation

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will find a way to cover for whiskey. Some how dismiss Jimbo's greatness. Iffy..just bow down to michigan nation

Doug...if UM actually beats a Top Ten team, I will be the first to acknowledge that they are a good team. In fact....if they beat Wisconsin solidly, they only have two minor roadblocks before they meet the Goliath. MSU, who looks weaker than expected, and Nebraska. Maybe a big showdown in Buckeyetown this year? Two undefeated, top 4 teams meeting? Maybe OSU #1 and UM #3?????

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Tigers folded like wet cardboard this weekend. Definitely - NO HEART!

Good thing you don't root for such a crappy baseball team.

Oh.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you don't root for such a crappy baseball team..

And what difference would my rooting or not rooting for them have made? They played crappy baseball...bottom line. Of course, there are some children (Summers Eve) who still believe that if you cheer real hard, say your prayers, take your vitamins, and buddy up to Nutso....your team will win all their games.

Nighty night, Ned.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So have the Tiger wrapped up the ALc yet?:noidea:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good things tigers got it easy this coming series. Indians will shut it down celebrate winning central..thinking they won some thing already.
Get stunned 1st round of play offs.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians having a hard time clinching.
Funny. Started 1st loss on September 24.then 25th.
Didn't some one predict the exact date? Wow. Eerie.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indians having a hard time clinching.
Funny. Started 1st loss on September 24.then 25th.
Didn't some one predict the exact date? Wow. Eerie.

LMAO.....you predicted nothing. You predicted the Tigers winning the AL Central ALL YEAR LONG. You were wrong. You were so OFF, you never even mentioned that Detroit MIGHT end up as a Wild Card.

I will give you credit for one thing...you were smart enough not to bet Slinky. DEEP DOWN YOU KNEW THE TIGERS WERE A LONG SHOT TO TAKE THE CENTRAL.

Doug, remember when Vice swore up and down for years that KC would never win anything....and they did. YOU are this year's VICE. Congratulations!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug...kind of a catch22 going for Stafford. As long as his team keeps getting buried early, he will get a chance to pad his passing stats and his QB ranking scores will climb. With no running back or wide receiver really standing out - yet, Stafford's numbers could shine. Problem is...no one really cares about a good passing quarterback on a losing team. Remember Jon Kitna? (Lions go something like 6-10 or 7-9, and Stafford an MVP? Not likely.)

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. After 3 games. The season is over?
Stafford and offense will be slinging the ball all year. Only because the defense is so bad. Lions be behind all year