• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah the guy with the 3.7 ERA and whip of 1.37 thats freaking HORRIBLE dude...are you o ncrack?

he lost 10 fucking games last year! lol...thats HARD TO DO as a reliever. the anti-vulture. :pound:
Did you forget chapman for the yankees? Or do you think allen is better than him too?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worse era, worse whip, more losses, more blown saves

sure WAY better than Allen...i mean- are you deliberately trying to destroy what shred of credibility you might have remaining? lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody with a brain thinks allen is a top 3 closer in the al...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you forget chapman for the yankees? Or do you think allen is better than him too?
well i did mention both Miller and Bettances--- but if somehow the Yankees are going to invent a way for 3 guys to get saves i find it hard to name all 3 of those guys the teams closer- especially when Chapman is looking a t a substantial suspension ...i mean are you being serious right now? have u paid attention this offseason at all? lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to burn lebron's jersey again when he leaves cleveland a second time?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i did mention both Miller and Bettances--- but if somehow the Yankees are going to invent a way for 3 guys to get saves i find it hard to name all 3 of those guys the teams closer- especially when Chapman is looking a t a substantial suspension ...i mean are you being serious right now? have u paid attention this offseason at all? lol
Chapman is out 30 games... He will be the closer from may on... You just forgot him... Admit it.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The yankees have three relievers that all are better than allen.... Lol

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy ranking allen as the third best closer in the al asks me if i am paying attention to the offseason...lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The yankees have three relievers that all are better than allen.... Lol
honest to God were you in a near drowning accident as a kid and had your brain deprived of oxygen for a few minutes?

so what is it now? best relievers in the AL or best closers? lol....and trust me- I ACTUALLY pay attention to what happens in the offseason and knew that chapman beat up someone- is gonna get suspended had a deal to the dodgers voided before being dealt to the yanks. So yah- pick any one of those 3 on the Yanks- id take them as a closer over Allen- but as i said above- which im not sure if you can comprehend- but 3 guys cant close at the sametime...not sure if you knew that....lol.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honest to God were you in a near drowning accident as a kid and had your brain deprived of oxygen for a few minutes?

so what is it now? best relievers in the AL or best closers? lol....and trust me- I ACTUALLY pay attention to what happens in the offseason and knew that chapman beat up someone- is gonna get suspended had a deal to the dodgers voided before being dealt to the yanks. So yah- pick any one of those 3 on the Yanks- id take them as a closer over Allen- but as i said above- which im not sure if you can comprehend- but 3 guys cant close at the sametime...not sure if you knew that....lol.
Chapman didn't beat anyone up...lol what are you talking about... Google is your friend retard.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after you explain how allen is a top three closer in the al.
uhhh going by stuff, stats, age, id put the Yanks closer above him--- Davis- assuming hes closing in Kansas City--- and than maybe Britton though Allen and Britton are very similar in a lot of ways--- Britton is a lefty so ill always give them a slight edge...

other than that---- Robertson had a pretty mediocre year for the White Sox last year...STreet is hurt a lot....Perkins is pretty good though its close- id take Allen going forward....

if there is anyone out there who has a definitive argument for why Allen is behind those guys they arent being honest--- you can CERTAINLY make the case.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhh going by stuff, stats, age, id put the Yanks closer above him--- Davis- assuming hes closing in Kansas City--- and than maybe Britton though Allen and Britton are very similar in a lot of ways--- Britton is a lefty so ill always give them a slight edge...

other than that---- Robertson had a pretty mediocre year for the White Sox last year...STreet is hurt a lot....Perkins is pretty good though its close- id take Allen going forward....

if there is anyone out there who has a definitive argument for why Allen is behind those guys they arent being honest--- you can CERTAINLY make the case.
kimbrel? You think allen is better than kimbrel?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Every player in the AL Central, not wearing a Tiger uniform, is a bum." - miamivice (quote from June 17, 2014)

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, Allen is pretty solid.......I would expect Robertson to bounce back, seems the White Sox as a whole were real out of whack last season.....Perkins has melted down pretty bad in 2 straight seasons in the second half, dont know if that guy is built for 162......

Dont forget Kimbrel is now with the Sox, so we have to put him near the top