• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, maybe it wasn't a great analogy, but the clubhouse is a place for adult players to prepare before or relax after a game, not have a kid around.
Where would you like bat boys and equipment managers to be?

The servants quarters?

Your take on this interests me.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea. Other day. Sanchez razor sharp. Razor sharp

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try to talk smack to jimbo khaki pants. The A.D. at that school down there got owned by jimbo. On tweeter. Took a cheap shot at jimbo...he put him in his place. Just like harbaugh will do to little urban this year. Word

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is iffy going to tell us how the central is going to happen this year????? Oh yea..he only talks after the games are played....then talks trash about people brave,smart,and smart who do

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is iffy going to tell us how the central is going to happen this year????? Oh yea..he only talks after the games are played....then talks trash about people brave,smart,and smart who do

Hey Vice, how things going?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you in any way related to Yogi Berra?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Naquin batting over .400--- 2 bombs last night....I think the Indians have their centerfielder....i sure hope so anyway....

if this kid plays great defense, throws out some runners--- and can hit .280 and steal a few bases he could help......CERTAINLY much better than Michael Bourne who stole more money than bases in Cleveland.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you say that kids name?

Naykin?

Or like Joaquin? But with an Na sound.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex, Baseball for $1000.00...

"MLB's most embarrassing Division"....

What is the AL Central?

The beauty of playing in the AL Central this year is that regardless of who you play for you've got a chance to go to the play-offs. As weak as it is someone has to emerge as the Division winner and as per the comment below it's wide open. They say pitching wins in baseball so on that basis you'd have to go with the Indians. The White Sox could make it interesting but their starting pitching has them listing to the port side and that's never a good thing.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is the AL Central?

Hmmm.... the division that has had the AL World Series rep for three of the last four years, and won it all last year?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm.... the division that has had the AL World Series rep for three of the last four years, and won it all last year?

What team from the AL Central won the World Series and are the current World Champions?

Doug? Vice?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex, Baseball for $1000.00...

What is the AL Central?

The beauty of playing in the AL Central this year is that regardless of who you play for you've got a chance to go to the play-offs. As weak as it is someone has to emerge as the Division winner and as per the comment below it's wide open. They say pitching wins in baseball so on that basis you'd have to go with the Indians. The White Sox could make it interesting but their starting pitching has them listing to the port side and that's never a good thing.
well Shapiro just took over in Toronto so- good luck resigning Encarnacion and Bautista..lol.......at least Stroman might be decent...you cant win with such crap pitching though. Blue Jays are like a poor-mans version of those good Indians teams- except some of those good old Indians teams had a little SP and usually pretty good bullpens- something Toronto does not have.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Shapiro just took over in Toronto so- good luck resigning Encarnacion and Bautista..lol.......at least Stroman might be decent...you cant win with such crap pitching though. Blue Jays are like a poor-mans version of those good Indians teams- except some of those good old Indians teams had a little SP and usually pretty good bullpens- something Toronto does not have.

Toronto actually has a very solid bullpen... Their bullpen last year had a 3.5 era...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto actually has a very solid bullpen... Their bullpen last year had a 3.5 era...
theres some talent there- there closer is Storen who failed in Washington...there setup guy is- a 21 year old kid- that is really talented- but still a 21 year old kid...Cecil is a good lefty- didnt he have the closer jobat some point but lost it but maybe won it back?

i mean- its decent- they certainly dont have a closer that i would fully trust in a playoff series thats for damn sure.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres some talent there- there closer is Storen who failed in Washington...there setup guy is- a 21 year old kid- that is really talented- but still a 21 year old kid...Cecil is a good lefty- didnt he have the closer jobat some point but lost it but maybe won it back?

i mean- its decent- they certainly dont have a closer that i would fully trust in a playoff series thats for damn sure.
The Blue Jays bullpen is every bit as solid as the Indians. You just went from saying they don't have a good pen to now saying they are decent and have talent... Which is it?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Blue Jays bullpen is every bit as solid as the Indians. You just went from saying they don't have a good pen to now saying they are decent and have talent... Which is it?
reading comprehension....i think they are a decent bullpen and they do have some talent- but i would certainly not call them a "good" bullpen. - not when you dont have a closer.-- that being said- their bullpen is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the Tigers.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading comprehension....i think they are a decent bullpen and they do have some talent- but i would certainly not call them a "good" bullpen. - not when you dont have a closer.-- that being said- their bullpen is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the Tigers.
They had the 5th best bullpen in the al last year...