• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"botched slapped" - and the doug language grows.

What I never understood about this "heart" stuff. Why doesn't it show up all the time?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the White Sox need to dump this season and start making some wholesale changes. Maybe Williams needs to go, he handled this situation poorly, but some of these players need to be shipped out starting with Sale and Eaton. The team has a cancer in the clubhouse, and I don't think you can lay it all on William's doorstep. Sounds like Ventura runs a candy-ass clubhouse and when the front office does anything to reign it in....the cry babies show up. White Sox...admit you screwed up. Pay LaRoche his $13mil and cut him. Then clean out your clubhouse of the babies.....the ones that are acting less mature than the 14 year old kid.

BTW....as a parent...do you want your teenage son in a clubhouse with Avisail Garcia?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Your butt hurt but trying to hide it iffy. Sparty will be back in tourney ..soon...and choke again

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laroche.......left 12 mile on table. Did white sox a favor.he sucks at the plate. For last 7 years.now Chris sale is crying for him. White sox are done before they even start

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"botched slapped" - and the doug language grows.

What I never understood about this "heart" stuff. Why doesn't it show up all the time?
Dam word spell. They iffy proof it. Have to proof read before you send......I was giving you benefit of the doubt..that you would figure it out.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laroche.......left 12 mile on table. Did white sox a favor.he sucks at the plate. For last 7 years.now Chris sale is crying for him. White sox are done before they even start

Not that doug/vice would know it, but he could be right. I'd be willing to bet there were a few people that were unhappy with LaRoche's son being around all the time. Now they have team leaders(?) like Sale and Eaton slamming Williams and the front office. Could end up with a nice split clubhouse. I see Robin Ventura as an early casualty.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that doug/vice would know it, but he could be right. I'd be willing to bet there were a few people that were unhappy with LaRoche's son being around all the time. Now they have team leaders(?) like Sale and Eaton slamming Williams and the front office. Could end up with a nice split clubhouse. I see Robin Ventura as an early casualty.

Every time I think of Ventura I think of his ass getting handed to him by Nolan Ryan.

Ryan-Ventura-2.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
IMO, the White Sox need to dump this season and start making some wholesale changes. Maybe Williams needs to go, he handled this situation poorly, but some of these players need to be shipped out starting with Sale and Eaton. The team has a cancer in the clubhouse, and I don't think you can lay it all on William's doorstep. Sounds like Ventura runs a candy-ass clubhouse and when the front office does anything to reign it in....the cry babies show up. White Sox...admit you screwed up. Pay LaRoche his $13mil and cut him. Then clean out your clubhouse of the babies.....the ones that are acting less mature than the 14 year old kid.

BTW....as a parent...do you want your teenage son in a clubhouse with Avisail Garcia?
what kind of cry-baby leaves 13 million on the table because you cant bring your son to work? what a jackass....

The White Sox have some really good players- but just lack roster depth...

I mean- Frazier and Abreu- thats some MAJOR power at the corners.....Sale is amazing...Robertson is really good...Rodon one day is gonna be really good....Quintana should be good--- i dunno- it just doesnt feel like a winning roster....even though- Cabrera and Eaton and Jackson is a pretty decent outfield....

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo! Dougie. Looks like the Wolverines REALLY lack heart. Blew a 12 point first half lead in the first 6 minutes of the second half and lost the game to the Fighting Irish. I guess 'Fighting' beats 'heart'.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug has a reputation of backing the wrong horse. Much like his mentor, Viceroy

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Viceroy is being bitched slapped (botched slapped, as doug would say) on the Tigers' board. He is pissed because people are not following his rules and doing what he wants. (He said he was leaving twice....but he is still there). Currently he is trying to prove he is an ex-Marine. He has some blown up paper with a stamp on it????? Surprised the writing isn't done in crayon.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo! Dougie. Looks like the Wolverines REALLY lack heart. Blew a 12 point first half lead in the first 6 minutes of the second half and lost the game to the Fighting Irish. I guess 'Fighting' beats 'heart'.
So. 12 point lead at the half..unlike sparty getting it broke off in at the opening tip off.