• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fifth post since you claimed to be "out".

OWNED again, internet shoe shiner. Better yet, bring some tacos also with your shine box. we might get hungry.
"internet shoe shiner"

very interesting... getting your shit pushed in on the internet.. hmmm... what is next?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice is addicted....he can't leave. He will be back. Poor kid.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your thread... I will be back when it goes back to baseball.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no... i don't want anyone in the real world to know i come on a internet chat site at all.. they will think i am a fucking weirdo.

you are already a "fucking weirdo". threatening old men to fist fights is weird. Claiming to leave and then posting for 8 hours is weird. Talking made shit on the internet but not having the sack to do it at Jason's Deli parking lot is weird.

Face it, you're weird and you can't fight.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice...I'm leaving...then he adds four posts. addiction

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice is still here...he is going back and rating all my posts bullshit.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be on the Detroit Tiger board.....or somewhere else. The boy has a needle in his arm. lol

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums... Long playoff runs burn players for the next season.. and when you combined them it only makes it worse. The Tigers 2013 run completely burned out Verlander and a handful of other pitchers on the team that logged a ton of innings from 2011-2013. Why do you think magically the entire team broke down in 2015? It started in 2014 and none of the players were totally healthy going into 2015. That isn't a secret or anything made up.

VMart, Verlander, Cabrera, Avila, and Sanchez all went into the season with some injury question marks or actual offseason surgery from 2014. Nathan and Soria both also had injures the prior year that didn't really have anything to do with extra playoff innings. The Royals core are younger and will respond better than the Tigers core did.. but there are still some guys that are obviously risks. There is NO WAY Sal Perez doesn't start breaking down.. unless he is a robot... you can only take so many fastballs off your face mask before you end up looking like Avila.

Playing an extra 15 or so games and throwing an extra 25-30 innings for a starter is not just something to ignore. Catchers and pitchers are the ones that feel it the most... and the Royals have 2 years in a row doing this.

You can disagree with me or agree with me.. but fact of the matter is this... Logging extra innings is wear and tear and it eventually shows up... it took 3 years to really cripple the Tigers... but don't be surprised if Sal Perez, Edison Volquez, Herrera, or Wade Davis end up on the DL by mid season.

As normal, your just throwing darts without even knowing where the target is and hoping something sticks. Your reasoning again blows minds.

Its a sport, players get injured all the time without "long playoff runs" and plenty who go through long playoff runs without getting injuried ask Greg Maddox, Derek Jeter, Posada, Rivera, Glavine who went more years than the Tigers little run.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As normal, your just throwing darts without even knowing where the target is and hoping something sticks. Your reasoning again blows minds.

Its a sport, players get injured all the time without "long playoff runs" and plenty who go through long playoff runs without getting injuried ask Greg Maddox, Derek Jeter, Posada, Rivera, Glavine who went more years than the Tigers little run.
don't say I didn't tell you when the injuries start to pile up this year.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...who wins the Central this year? The Indians propaganda machine tells me they have made outstanding moves this off season, so I'm going with the Tribe.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...who wins the Central this year? The Indians propaganda machine tells me they have made outstanding moves this off season, so I'm going with the Tribe.
Indians are a good call for now.. but not sure what moves they are talking about that were so great.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fashionable to pick the Indians yet again to win the division. And this time, I kind of believe it.