• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you threaten to post bums personal info on this thread? That kind of shitstorm? You should watch your back.
Sure... I will be watching... any time you want to come to my condo.. you are more than welcome tough guy. You have my address.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many more posts are you going to dedicate to me on a baseball thread?

How many more times are ya gonna threaten to beat someone up in this thread? That's really the more important question.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many more times are ya gonna threaten to beat someone up in this thread? That's really the more important question.
Where did I threaten anyone... I can repost one from handicappers threatening me.. but to be honest.. I don't give a shit...

walk away from your computer for 10 seconds and think about how stupid this entire conversation is and how dumb we all look to anyone that doesn't log onto a chat forum. just stop guy... let this thread go back to baseball.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I threaten anyone... I can repost one from handicappers threatening me.. but to be honest.. I don't give a shit...

walk away from your computer for 10 seconds and think about how stupid this entire conversation is and how dumb we all look to anyone that doesn't log onto a chat forum. just stop guy... let this thread go back to baseball.

Wait a minute...didn't you threaten iffy yesterday?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a minute...didn't you threaten iffy yesterday?
Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you look continuing this? Your attempt to "own me" is sad internet geek shit. Grow the fuck up and join reality... get a life. Talk baseball on this thread or keep it moving.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you look continuing this? Your attempt to "own me" is sad internet geek shit. Grow the fuck up and join reality... get a life. Talk baseball on this thread or keep it moving.

butthurtometer.gif

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... totally butthurt. You got me... You guys totally threw me an good old fashion internet beat down... you really showed me... man... I won't do that again. I am hurting today!!!

LOL... its unbelievable that there are this many adults that actually think this way.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you walk into a restaurant... walk up to a female sitting at the bar and show her what you were doing yesterday @Wamu do you think she would be impressed? Do you think a guy walking down the street would be impressed with your posts here? Just curious... I want to know if you understand how meaningless your activity is here is to the world.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... @Wamu rate my posts what ever you want.. it doesn't change the fact its true. Your online persona isn't real. Your posts here are meaningless.. as are mine. This is a chat site. Get a fucking life bro. Trying to bully or act tough on a chat forum board is about as manly as looking at some other guys dick when he is at the urinal next to you.

Talk baseball or keep it moving. I am growing tired of this shit so if you are going to continue to disrupt the board you can have it... and all the glory that comes with it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you walk into a restaurant... walk up to a female sitting at the bar and show her what you were doing yesterday @Wamu do you think she would be impressed? Do you think a guy walking down the street would be impressed with your posts here? Just curious... I want to know if you understand how meaningless your activity is here is to the world.

A couple of problems w/ the nonsense ya just said...

1. I'm married so I wouldn't be walking in anywhere trying to pick women up
2. I don't drink so why the hell would I go to a bar?

It's funny that ya really think in your own twisted mind you're the innocent 1 here & everyone else is just picking on you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... @Wamu rate my posts what ever you want.. it doesn't change the fact its true. Your online persona isn't real. Your posts here are meaningless.. as are mine. This is a chat site. Get a fucking life bro. Trying to bully or act tough on a chat forum board is about as manly as looking at some other guys dick when he is at the urinal next to you.

Talk baseball or keep it moving. I am growing tired of this shit so if you are going to continue to disrupt the board you can have it... and all the glory that comes with it.

Nothing that you say is true.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of problems w/ the nonsense ya just said...

1. I'm married so I wouldn't be walking in anywhere trying to pick women up
2. I don't drink so why the hell would I go to a bar?

It's funny that ya really think in your own twisted mind you're the innocent 1 here & everyone else is just picking on you.
I don't care. Its an internet chat forum. Innocent? Of what? Picking on me? How? LOL

Dude grow the fuck up.. You are a married adult man... Act like one.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll repeat it here Vice....if this stuff wasn't important to you...IF this stuff wasn't effecting you...then why did you spend 13 hours here yesterday responding to every remark made towards you? Why are you here EVERY DAY from about 8AM until (at least) late afternoon running your usual insult and putdown game on anyone who shows up and disagrees with you? THIS IS YOUR FUCKING LIFE, MAN!!! You've made your fantasy world, live it and love it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll repeat it here Vice....if this stuff wasn't important to you...IF this stuff wasn't effecting you...then why did you spend 13 hours here yesterday responding to every remark made towards you? Why are you here EVERY DAY from about 8AM until (at least) later afternoon running your usual insult and putdown game on anyone who shows up and disagrees with you? THIS IS YOUR FUCKING LIFE, MAN!!! You've made your fantasy world, live it and love it.

Hey I was just about to ask him the same thing.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a shit, Vice? YOU do!!!! In Fact - this is the biggest piece of 'shit' in your life. You better accept that and either "learn to love it"....or change and move on.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Spending a day personally insulting someone on the Internet is a total waste of time. Spending years personally insulting bums on the internet is pure awesomeness."

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you started all this bullshit with your "I'm going to divulge Bum's personal info" and your "I'm going to kick Iffy's old ass" posts. Trust me, you're going to regret ever threatening anyone on the Hoop.

Oh, and nobody has heard of "miamivice" at your weekly rate furnished "condo".