• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds awesome

can I smoke it ? or just look at it ? or is it relative to conversation ?

but I don't have a degree so it's out of my league

BTW. you don't want to go down that road with 4down20, trust me.

but you can as in have the capabilities to so.
i would rather talk baseball.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give the award to the twats from the doob show thread.

what purpose does it serve you or anyone for that matter regarding the name calling. Vice, you're almost 35 and you're suppose to be and act like a grown man. Grown men that I know personally do not revert to constant name calling towards others like you do.

Please, give it a rest for the sake of this thread and any or all others from here on out.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what purpose does it serve you or anyone for that matter regarding the name calling. Vice, you're almost 35 and you're suppose to be and act like a grown man. Grown men that I know personally do not revert to constant name calling towards others like you do.

Please, give it a rest for the sake of this thread and any or all others from here on out.
LOL
come on man.. you have two guys that are telling me, with no actual proof or reason, that I didn't serve in the military... for the sole purpose of getting under my skin... and you are going to post something here about me calling them a name. seriously man... go back to the lions thread.. everyone here on this thread NOT talking about baseball needs to get the fuck off of it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously 4down20... i am not going to sit here and do this over and over.. but i served 4 years in the Marines... and you telling me I didn't honestly pisses me off just a tinge.. then I remember you are just some faggot on the internet and I let it go.

I served in the Army and I couldn't care less if someone thinks I served or not. And I certainly don't think I should be treated special for it, nor do I throw a fit and mention having served when someone isn't nice to me in a lame attempt for special treatment - which is what got this started in the first place.

Take this on with your inability to show anything beyond a 4th grade english class, and you making statements like "Almost all Marines get into bar fights" and your general disposition and I 100% do not even remotely believe you. I wouldn't even give you the privilege of making a Department of the Navy joke.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I served in the Army and I couldn't care less if someone thinks I served or not. And I certainly don't think I should be treated special for it, nor do I throw a fit and mention having served when someone isn't nice to me in a lame attempt for special treatment - which is what got this started in the first place.

Take this on with your inability to show anything beyond a 4th grade english class, and you making statements like "Almost all Marines get into bar fights" and your general disposition and I 100% do not even remotely believe you. I wouldn't even give you the privilege of making a Department of the Navy joke.
great... awesome.. you done yet? or do you want to talk about the al central?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone here on this thread NOT talking about baseball needs to get the fuck off of it.

oh really ? you don't control this site. there are moderator's watching this I am sure. If they wanted me gone I'd been banned already. just like you should have been

you going to threaten me next ?

you don't want to go that route in a serious manner.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh really ? you don't control this site. there are moderator's watching this I am sure. If they wanted me gone I'd been banned already. just like you should have been

you going to threaten me next ?

you don't want to go that route in a serious manner.
jesus man... you need to get a life... just like the rest of these people.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you'd be the only one in this thread that believes that.
i am sure there are more than one that would think it was better than the last 30 pages of posts.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sure there are more than one that would think it was better than the last 30 pages of posts.

It's an AL central thread and I just dissed them. If not for the post being made in jest, it would have been the 1st actual troll post I've made in this thread.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an AL central thread and I just dissed them. If not for the post being made in jest, it would have been the 1st actual troll post I've made in this thread.
very nice... you done yet?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't think so either..

so you say the NL Central is better.. is there a reason for that or was that just pure trolling?

I'm a Cubs fan, I don't talk shit about anyone in a serious manner as a general rule.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Cubs fan, I don't talk shit about anyone in a serious manner as a general rule.
i actually like the cubs... and would probably agree with you that the NL Central is better than the AL Central...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually like the cubs... and would probably agree with you that the NL Central is better than the AL Central...

Well I'm pretty sure the Cubs don't like people who lie about being in the military either.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm pretty sure the Cubs don't like people who lie about being in the military either.
i figured that is the direction you were going to go... so basically you are going to keep this up no matter what... every time we run into each other huh? just curious... I mean if it tickles your pickle.. do you guy.