• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that would upset a business owner was if I made a ridiculously low and insulting offer for said business.
i am impressed you are an all knowing person that knows how how each individual will act.. you clearly are enlightened. I am very impressed with your super powers.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@4down20 I am pretty impressed with your ability to call if someone served in the marine corps by their profile on an online sports chat site... have you ever thought about charging by the minute for your psychic abilities?

I did, but since I already know how much business I'd do in that and my current profession, I'm sticking this programmer thing out.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did, but since I already know how much business I'd do in that and my current profession, I'm sticking this programmer thing out.
at least you looked into it... good for you.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am impressed you are an all knowing person that knows how how each individual will act.. you clearly are enlightened. I am very impressed with your super powers.

The Marines don't make punks, they make men. And you have to have a high school diploma to get in.

Those are facts.

Remember when you tried to claim that basically every Marine gets into bar fights? :lol:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Marines don't make punks, they make men. And you have to have a high school diploma to get in.

Those are facts.

Remember when you tried to claim that basically every Marine gets into bar fights? :lol:
i love your constant low level insults of me.. are they supposed to hurt my feelings? do they make you feel good? what exactly is the purpose of said insults? am I insulting you? or did I insult you when I asked you to talk baseball or leave the thread?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love your constant low level insults of me.. are they supposed to hurt my feelings? do they make you feel good? what exactly is the purpose of said insults? am I insulting you? or did I insult you when I asked you to talk baseball or leave the thread?

I try to never miss a good melt.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@4down20

just so you know.. there is more than one definition of KARMA...

The idea of karma was popularized in the Western world through the work of the Theosophical Society. In this conception, karma was a precursor to the Neopaganlaw of return or Threefold Law, the idea that the beneficial or harmful effects one has on the world will return to oneself. Colloquially this may be summed up as 'what goes around comes around.'

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a solution, I'm just here to give you as hard a time possible because you lied about being a marine.

I hate liars, especially ones who try to fake being in the military and then expect special treatment as such. It's no different than those losers who wear uniforms out in public hoping for special attention.

wait, what? this asshat lied about being in the military?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, what? this asshat lied about being in the military?
no.. i didn't... but i am sure you people are going to carry this on...

can we leave this thread if you want to keep doing this... its already fucked up bad enough and it doesn't need to keep going because you faggots want to chase me around... name a different thread or start one and we can move over there. Nobody else on this thread needs to read this shit anymore.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no.. i didn't... but i am sure you people are going to carry this on...

can we leave this thread if you want to keep doing this... its already fucked up bad enough and it doesn't need to keep going because you faggots want to chase me around... name a different thread or start one and we can move over there. Nobody else on this thread needs to read this shit anymore.

who you calling a faggot? Why are we all faggots because you lied about being a marine? Makes no sense.

For real, though......why would you lie about being in the military? You seriously need your ass kicked for that fucked up shit. Wrong dude, just wrong.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who you calling a faggot? Why are we all faggots because you lied about being a marine? Makes no sense.

For real, though......why would you lie about being in the military? You seriously need your ass kicked for that fucked up shit. Wrong dude, just wrong.
bro... like i said.. lets move it to a different thread.. this one has nothing to do with what you keep posting about and its already been ran into the ground.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bro... like i said.. lets move it to a different thread.. this one has nothing to do with what you keep posting about and its already been ran into the ground.

Broseph, this is new news to me and I read it in this thread. Please address the question.....why would you lie about being in the military and what do you have to gain by telling said lie?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broseph, this is new news to me and I read it in this thread. Please address the question.....why would you lie about being in the military and what do you have to gain by telling said lie?
i am not going over this again because it is pointless.

I served in the Marines from 1999 -2003

Now I am sure that will not end this stupid ass conversation.. but have at guy.. just keep ramming this thread into the ground... thats obviously what you want to do.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colloquially

sounds awesome

can I smoke it ? or just look at it ? or is it relative to conversation ?

but I don't have a degree so it's out of my league

BTW. you don't want to go down that road with 4down20, trust me.

but you can as in have the capabilities to so.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from this point on... if the post isn't about baseball on this thread.. i am not responding to it... you two clowns need to head back to one of the other non sports related threads.