• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they need to rebuild the position player talent they have... there isn't much left there.
Honestly, it's getting to the point where I'd like to flush out whoever is in charge of teaching the hitters down there if there isn't improvement. I can understand pitchers going up in flames, that'll happen. When a bunch of toolsy guys keep falling on their face in the minors or when they reach the MLB level, there's a problem.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he didn't help me get the thread back to baseball.. so i retract the promise anyways. lol

IMAGINE THAT, you shit on a man constantly verbally and you want some favor then backtrack.

typical you.

you fucking bitch.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, it's getting to the point where I'd like to flush out whoever is in charge of teaching the hitters down there if there isn't improvement. I can understand pitchers going up in flames, that'll happen. When a bunch of toolsy guys keep falling on their face in the minors or when they reach the MLB level, there's a problem.
keith law seems to think bubba starling is going to make it to the bigs this year if that is anything to smile about.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMAGINE THAT, you shit on a man constantly verbally and you want some favor then backtrack.

typical you.

you fucking bitch.
lol.. let it all out guy.. let it all out.

i don't want you this angry when i come on the lions thread later.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keith law seems to think bubba starling is going to make it to the bigs this year is that is anything to smile about.
Well, from what I've seen/heard, he's plenty capable with a glove. His bat leaves quite a bit to be desired and I have been given little reason to believe otherwise. He in particular comes to mind when pointing out the sluggish results from Royals positional players in the hitting department.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
approximately 70% of this thread isn't baseball related and it's been that way since about the beginning. Vice was sure to make it that way when he talked shit about you constantly and then Slinky. Today, Vice wanted a crowd of his loyal fans and he got exactly that.

Its what Vice is, he can't help it. He used to destroy any enjoyment people had discussing baseball on CBS as well. Nobody there mistook him as a baseball fan, everyone just had to deal with him in a public place. Like that annoying drunk guy in a bar or at a game. Figure a guy who all state in HS, who grad from UofM, a marine, 8 businesses, a wife, many other women and kids would have someone to talk to over SportsHoopla, a lot of places that someone could have made friends at, well unless everyone stood clear of him at those places for a reason.

He gets a hold of your hair and keeps pulling til you respond to him, he doesn't care if its a truth or a lie as long as someone responds to him.

Hell, a few years ago he sent me pics of MY house and told me he was going to come up and beat me up. What happened....NOTHING. He sounds most of the time like the Eddie Ray Routh type of former Marine, not the honorable type ones but you could tell that the minute he bragged about sleeping with all the women after saying he was also married.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, from what I've seen/heard, he's plenty capable with a glove. His bat leaves quite a bit to be desired and I have been given little reason to believe otherwise. He in particular comes to mind when pointing out the sluggish results from Royals positional players in the hitting department.
there was that kid.. i forget his name.. i think he was drafted as a third base in the 1st round a few years back.. dozier.. that guy fell off the map.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its what Vice is, he can't help it. He used to destroy any enjoyment people had discussing baseball on CBS as well. Nobody there mistook him as a baseball fan, everyone just had to deal with him in a public place. Like that annoying drunk guy in a bar or at a game. Figure a guy who all state in HS, who grad from UofM, a marine, 8 businesses, a wife, many other women and kids would have someone to talk to over SportsHoopla, a lot of places that someone could have made friends at, well unless everyone stood clear of him at those places for a reason.

He gets a hold of your hair and keeps pulling til you respond to him, he doesn't care if its a truth or a lie as long as someone responds to him.

Hell, a few years ago he sent me pics of MY house and told me he was going to come up and beat me up. What happened....NOTHING. He sounds most of the time like the Eddie Ray Routh type of former Marine, not the honorable type ones but you could tell that the minute he bragged about sleeping with all the women after saying he was also married.
you know bums... if you could actually find a way to keep your attacks to a minimum and have a discussion instead of a constant attack... we could probably get along... you can't stop... you just keep going. everything i post leads you to attack.. no matter if it has anything to do with you or not.

this could be a cross roads.. play nice and i will play nice with you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the thing @da55bums
i know you have a fair amount of baseball knowledge.. if you can just give up trying to fight me on everything... i am sure we can be fine. I am not going to pretend to agree with you all the time.. but there is no reason it needs to keep going... I am offering to end it now... the keys are in your hands.. I doubt you have the ability to let it go and do so... but i offered.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: "please talk about baseball instead of everyone owning me".

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: "please talk about baseball instead of everyone owning me".
owning me... please help me understand the definition of that.. it must be a computer geek thing.

does "owning me" mean spending hours of the day posting meaningless posts direct towards me with no actual menaing behind them? cuase if that is what it is you guys owned the shit out of me.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my 1 experience there at a Rams game,it was the wind and dramatic change in temp during the game that made it a rather unpleasant experience.

Yeah that does suck, but that's just the entire bay area in general.

When I first moved there, they took me down to Santa Cruz boardwalk for a concert thing on the beach. It was in the 90's all day long and they were like - "Bring a jacket". I was like wtf?

I was so damn glad I did bring one because it turned night, the temperature dropped and the wind will cut you in two. It's even worse in San Fran. There is a quote that gets falsely attributed to Mark Twain that goes "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Fransisco".

But in general that same stuff keeps the weather nice overall. You get further inland and you start missing that ocean breeze.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its what Vice is, he can't help it.

and right here is the time to put ALL differences aside. I hope you do, Vice. Bums it isn't necessary for you to explain your side as I've read many a posts and can figure out what's up on my own. You got the raw deal in this. Please, I ask you to let it go any maybe Vice will do so.

Heck, when Vice is strictly talking baseball I've learned quite a bit and from Moose, Slinky, You and Smitty as well.

I appreciate it. I'm not up on all the metrics DWAR, ERA+ like all you guys. I'm old school by the eye and normal everyday stats. However, as I said, I'm here to learn baseball not read some shit show that 80 pages or more that are of existence.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
owning me... please help me understand the definition of that.. it must be a computer geek thing.

does "owning me" mean spending hours of the day posting meaningless posts direct towards me with no actual menaing behind them? cuase if that is what it is you guys owned the shit out of me.

^

Actually it's when you make posts like this where everyone else is the problem, not you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Actually it's when you make posts like this where everyone else is the problem, not you.
if you aren't going to talk al central.. how about you move along? eh?