• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought I would miss da55bums posts... I take his posts any day over this shit.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice.....in all seriousness. Shit draws flies. You don't want flies....get rid of the shit. Sadly, you can't or won't do that. You are what you are. Live with the smelly parts.

I'd give it a rest, if I were you.

Off for some enchiladas

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least @da55bums and @SlinkyRedfoot talk baseball every 3 posts while we argue... this is just a fuckfest at this point.

Okay what baseball related topic ya wanna talk about? Did you know the Indians won a WS title before the Yankees ever did? Take THAT New York.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well your getting ripped to shreds, but its just like CBS, everyone ends up ripping on you. Seems pretty normal to see trash happen when your around. Baseball usually gets discussed when your NOT around.

Hell all this started BY you talking baseball- Indians attendance. lol
ripped to shreds? have you seen one post that actually has anything to do with baseball on this thread in pages? how do you go about "ripping someone to shreds" using nothing but bs? i am for sure not "ripped to shreds". I am just ready to get back to baseball... any time you want to get it back there is would be much appreciated.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why, most of your posts on baseball are just as disturbing.

approximately 70% of this thread isn't baseball related and it's been that way since about the beginning. Vice was sure to make it that way when he talked shit about you constantly and then Slinky. Today, Vice wanted a crowd of his loyal fans and he got exactly that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice.....in all seriousness. Shit draws flies. You don't want flies....get rid of the shit. Sadly, you can't or won't do that. You are what you are. Live with the smelly parts.

I'd give it a rest, if I were you.

Off for some enchiladas
so all these guys are the flies that came because i made the thread smell like shit? lol.. great analogy iffy.

i like you better than i like these other weirdos. why not start by telling my how the tigers rotation is not good because of pelfrey!!!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
approximately 70% of this thread isn't baseball related and it's been that way since about the beginning. Vice was sure to make it that way when he talked shit about you constantly and then Slinky. Today, Vice wanted a crowd of his loyal fans and he got exactly that.
i am glad you stopped by... don't let the door hit you...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay what baseball related topic ya wanna talk about? Did you know the Indians won a WS title before the Yankees ever did? Take THAT New York.
to bad the indians didn't win another one after 1948...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah... I am pretty sure that I am not the one that has taken this thread where it is now... i wish I could take credit but I am pretty sure there are many others that deserve that pat on the back.

and yet you are the one pointing fingers elsewhere 98% of the time with, "insert any name by vice and that person started it".

you brought this shit show on yourself for days and weeks of treating people like shit.

So, go think about that for a while like an adult.

no need for any retort by you. own it. deal with it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little Jack Horner sat in the corner eating his blueberry pie...

he stuck in his thumb & pulled out a plumb and said...

'Holy shit am I high!'

-George Carlin

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you are the one pointing fingers elsewhere 98% of the time with, "insert any name by vice and that person started it".

you brought this shit show on yourself for days and weeks of treating people like shit.

So, go think about that for a while like an adult.

no need for any retort by you. own it. deal with it.
you guys got me good today.. man... oh weee... i really got shown a lesson by you guys... you can go now.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gallardo did pitch in a hitter friendly park last year and have good results... 35 mil for him almost makes me think the pelfrey deal wasn't so bad. almost.