• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo again.

I'm not convinced that Vice has any businesses, but if he does, I agree with this 100%. The only people that I've ever met that were as ignorant and insecure as Vice but owned businesses had been gifted those businesses by their family. They usually end up failing, too.

LOL.. You really think I give a fuck about what you people think? It has zero bearing on me. Its comical to me you even attempt to troll me with that shit. Its weak. I expect that from bums, who is grasping at straws to combat the fact I know who he is... I expect better from you to. Its just not putting any effort into the trolling you are doing.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, which is cool.

It was enjoyable watching the buckeyes welcome Harbaugh to the rivalry with a proper ass-fucking in the Big House.
Seems to be a theme in Ohio.. welcoming men with ass fuckings...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.. You really think I give a fuck about what you people think? It has zero bearing on me. Its comical to me you even attempt to troll me with that shit. Its weak. I expect that from bums, who is grasping at straws to combat the fact I know who he is... I expect better from you to. Its just not putting any effort into the trolling you are doing.

I'm not trolling. It's my honest opinion of you and I bet it's accurate.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who claims he is a super business man and runs multiple business establishments.....I see NO value in spending 6-8 hours a day tied up on a sports chat board. I doubt any businessman would disagree with me there. Hard to believe that anyone can spend so much tome and obvious energy and desire here....and still do a good job on multiple business projects (seeing as how they are in charge of those businesses and should spend a great deal of time watching over these projects that bring him in in millions of dollars)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trolling. It's my honest opinion of you and I bet it's accurate.
your opinion of a man on a chat forum is worth about as much as iffy's dick is to a woman in need.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who claims he is a super business man and runs multiple business establishments.....I see NO value in spending 6-8 hours a day tied up on a sports chat board. I doubt any businessman would disagree with me there. Hard to believe that anyone can spend so much tome and obvious energy and desire here....and still do a good job on multiple business projects (seeing as how they are in charge of those businesses and should spend a great deal of time watching over these projects that bring him in in millions of dollars)
i will give you that... i would be 100 times more productive without SportsHoopla.. good thing the bills get paid regardless!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your opinion of a man on a chat forum is worth about as much as iffy's dick is to a woman in need.

I'd suggest hiring someone competent and trustworthy to run your businesses -- if they exist, that is -- before you squander what your parents gave you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd suggest hiring someone competent and trustworthy to run your businesses -- if they exist, that is -- before you squander what your parents gave you.
I have about 30 managers that work between the 3 bars and 3 restaurants... They got it under control.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad the two of you are concerned about my financial well being. Thats rather nice of you.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why I keep coming in here expecting something different...

+_3225fa16bcd91e1290b5a8ea9fb6b395.jpg

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of bums.. where is that john travolta wanna be? He hasn't been around since I outed him for having the same listed address as his mom and dad.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami"VICE"....dad probably made him the vice-president of the family business. Put him in an office, give him a title, keep him busy and out of the way. Thus - the time to be on Sportshoopla, get free tickets to baseball games (and hang out in the bullpen and get cool photos off the net)

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami"VICE"....dad probably made him the vice-president of the family business. Put him in an office, give him a title, keep him busy and out of the way. Thus - the time to be on Sportshoopla, get free tickets to baseball games (and hang out in the bullpen and get cool photos off the net)
Cool story iffy. Isn't it time for your prune juice?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Collection of Projections

Well, at least three of them agree with me on the Twins.

But seriously, the predictions are all over the place, confirming what I said earlier: The ALC is a crapshoot.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least three of them agree with me on the Twins.

But seriously, the predictions are all over the place, confirming what I said earlier: The ALC is a crapshoot.
They are pointless. Especially when one of them are predicting a team that is worse in every team batting statistic to score more runs than anyone else.

How do you project the Twins to have the second highest slugging percentage also.. Seriously.. The White Sox will have the best SLG% behind the Tigers. I will guarantee they will have a higher slg% than the indians, twins, and royals.

Honestly though... The projections are pointless. Line up the last 5 years of projections and see how well they do. They would do better if they asked miss cleo. They are nothing more than a talking point.

Vega odds are a much better thing to look at but even they are rarely correct. They are actually putting up money to back up their numbers though...

Right now they have the AL Central like this
KC - 87 wins
Tigers - 85 wins
Indians - 84 wins
White Sox - 80 wins
Minnesota - 77 wins

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would totally take the under on 87 wins with the Royals all day long. i would take the over on 80 wins for the white sox too.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Indians win 92 games or more I will change my avatar to a picture of my face on bums body.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are pointless. Especially when one of them are predicting a team that is worse in every team batting statistic to score more runs than anyone else.

Vegas odds are a much better thing to look at but even they are rarely correct. They are actually putting up money to back up their numbers though...

Right now they have the AL Central like this
KC - 87 wins
Tigers - 85 wins
Indians - 84 wins
White Sox - 80 wins
Minnesota - 77 wins

Even if one DID put any faith in the prognostications in publications, you can glean next to nothing from the group of five posted by Slinky.

The Vegas odds basically reflect where they think BETTORS will see the teams finishing. Otherwise, they mean nothing, either.