• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ERS MUST PAY UP

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodub... I almost feel sorry for you sometimes. You just keep trying to defend some of the most indefensible positions in the universe. If I ever have a daughter & you ever have a son I would want her to date your son because I'm sure you would teach him the value of loyalty. Undying loyalty.

Comparing him to another offensive lineman who plays right next to him is off topic?

"Literally every game," as you put it, somehow equals 4 games out of 64 in the regular season?

And for the love of crap Mike Iupati had THE EXACT SAME INJURY AS JOE STALEY THIS YEAR. A sprained MCL. :L Iupati's sprain was just a little more severe. And it wasn't even a tear!

Not even going to explain your first part of the post? Fine, I don't really care or take it seriously.

Just throwing that opinion around like crazy lately aren't we? After your tantrums yesterday, I'm feeling sorry for you too.

It is off topic to compare him to Joe Staley, yes. We are talking specifically about his injuries this season and how they are worrisome when thinking of a long term extension and you throw out Joe Staley. Joe's injury history is completely off topic, I don't care if they play next to each other. It is completely impossible to compare the body of two different players and how they come back from injury because no two players are the same.

Literally every game means that he goes down every game and is looked at by the training staff. Again, is there a player who was helped off the field by the training staff more often than Iupati?

Again, I'm not talking about extending Staley for top dollars, he is already locked up until 2017 for dirt cheap which is likely due to his injury history. He is certainly could be described as injury prone but that is off the topic.

If Iupati signs a dirt cheap contract like Staley did then I would be happy to extend him, but his injuries this season scare me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care though, none of this matters at all. Just a couple of guys on a message board who's opinion has no bearing on the world what so ever.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Not even going to explain your first part of the post? Fine, I don't really care or take it seriously.

It is off topic to compare him to Joe Staley, yes. We are talking specifically about his injuries this season and how they are worrisome when thinking of a long term extension and you throw out Joe Staley. Joe's injury history is completely off topic, I don't care if they play next to each other. It is completely impossible to compare the body of two different players and how they come back from injury because no two players are the same.

Literally every game means that he goes down every game and is looked at by the training staff. Again, is there a player who was helped off the field by the training staff more often than Iupati?

Again, I'm not talking about extending Staley for top dollars, he is already locked up until 2017. He is certainly could be described as injury prone but that is off the topic.

My point is that your loyalty to the positions you take is unbelieveable. Josh Freeman is still a good QB. So is Sam Bradford. Ok.

And missing 4 games out of 64 is injury-prone. Got it. Nobody ever comes back from an MCL sprain or a fractured ankle.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that your loyalty to the positions you take is unbelieveable. Josh Freeman is still a good QB. So is Sam Bradford. Ok.

And missing 4 games out of 64 is injury-prone. Got it. Nobody ever comes back from an MCL sprain or a fractured ankle.

Again your opinion, I don't care about your opinion.

Everyone knows how I feel, my opinion is out there, I don't really do the whole back and forth thing anymore, it's petty and time consuming.