• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 pretty bold predictions from Fansided

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strawman fallacy... I never even mentioned Trubisky in my post.
Strawman fallacy... I never said that. I never even factored Howard playing 3rd downs into my previous post. In fact, I was CLEARLY operating off of his 2017 TD total when he did not play 3rd downs.

I never said you said any of this stuff monkey.

Uh... you clearly did.

First line: You are assuming Trubisky will be a success.

Second line: You are assuming Howard will be a 3 down back

Third line: You are assuming Nagy is indeed revealing his entire game plan to the media right now

All of these quotes are from you and are debating against points with which I never brought forth. That is exactly what a strawman fallacy is. Instead of arguing against my direct points - you piece together arguments out of thin air and attack THOSE points. As they are easier to attack than the actual argument brought forth.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 4000 Yards is a very optimistic, yet realistic goal for Trubisky. 30 TDs is a stretch for me as well. I think an equally optimistic, yet realistic goal for TDs is around 24. That’s averaging 250 Yards per game and 2 touch downs. I think those are very realistic goals for Trubisky. I’d probably bet my money on the under there, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he went over those numbers as well.

Wentz’s rookie year was way better than Trubiskys

Trubisky: 12 games 7 TD's 7 INT's 77.5 Rating 59.4% CMP 2.1 TD% 2.1 INT% 6.6 Y/A

Wentz: 16 games 16 TD's 14 INT's 79.3 Rating 62% CMP 2.6 TD% 2.3 INT% 6.2 Y/A

Name one statistic on there which isn't comparable. JUST ONE.

QB Rating is 1.8 in differential
Completion percentage is 2.6% in differential
TD% is 0.5 in differential
Trubisky has a 1-1 TD/INT ratio... Wentz has 1.14-1 TD/INT ratio
Trubisky has a superior INT% by 0.2
Trubisky has better yards per attempt by 0.4

Not to mention... 248 rush yards in 12 games to 150 in 16

I'll wait for a justification...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh... you clearly did.

First line: You are assuming Trubisky will be a success.

Second line: You are assuming Howard will be a 3 down back

Third line: You are assuming Nagy is indeed revealing his entire game plan to the media right now

All of these quotes are from you and are debating against points with which I never brought forth. That is exactly what a strawman fallacy is. Instead of arguing against my direct points - you piece together arguments out of thin air and attack THOSE points. As they are easier to attack than the actual argument brought forth.

Are you seriously this stupid. I said "I never said YOU said any of this stuff". Holy hell you're dumb as shit.

Here's a strawman for you: You don't understand football. Go find another sports. Football is very complex. And your brain is tiny.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with what Noon said. Nothing.

Not one person here has said that Howard is as good of a back as Payton/Sayers.

Strawman

You have no idea how to follow a conversation. You don't know how to transition from one point to another. You're understanding of what "strawman" is, is misguided.

You are really dumb. There's no other way to put it. It's turning into comedy how unable you are at grasping the point.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thread where it's pretty clear who knows what they are talking about and who doesn't have a clue.

My lord the "regulars" on this thread are absolute IDIOTS. Clearly I am a genius. I mean seriously, how can these guys be so absent minded of a team they passionately root for?

Why am i still on this board full of idiots?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man is off to a better start than any Bears running back in history while in an offense that has been absolutely awful, with a coaching staff that was hopeless, and you still find a way to hate on this guy. You really are a stubborn moron.

Wow. Again attacked first for making a simple prediction.

Is it really unwarranted I call everyone idiots?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard will lead the league in TD,s and finish top 3 in rushing. He may be the top RB in Bears history. Payton/Sayers move over.

I just have to bump this epic prediction by noon. omg, epic fail.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have to bump this epic prediction by noon. omg, epic fail.
Bump away I just said the Payton/Sanders move over to make you cry. Now cry bobby bobblehead. Your too easy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump away I just said the Payton/Sanders move over to make you cry. Now cry bobby bobblehead. Your too easy.

And here's the spin! Spin them plates and dance for me monkey.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Again attacked first for making a simple prediction.

Is it really unwarranted I call everyone idiots?
Nothing I said was wrong in that post. Keep trying though, you’ll dig up something.

Anyway, I’m done listening to your bull shit until the season starts. I don’t give a fuck about your pathetic self adulation. If you bring up another quote in this moronic attempt to look smart, I’m putting you on ignore. If you want to talk football, fine. If you want to go back over a year and dig up every time you were right and I was wrong, you can just fuck off.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing I said was wrong in that post. Keep trying though, you’ll dig up something.

Anyway, I’m done listening to your bull shit until the season starts. I don’t give a fuck about your pathetic self adulation. If you bring up another quote in this moronic attempt to look smart, I’m putting you on ignore. If you want to talk football, fine. If you want to go back over a year and dig up every time you were right and I was wrong, you can just fuck off.

Someone makes a stupid prediction that Howard would lead the NFL in touchdowns (how did that turn out btw?), i say, no snowball chance in hell and you call me a "stubborn moron". Yeah nothing wrong with that at all. (rolls eyes)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone makes a stupid prediction that Howard would lead the NFL in touchdowns (how did that turn out btw?), i say, no snowball chance in hell and you call me a "stubborn moron". Yeah nothing wrong with that at all. (rolls eyes)
Yeah, you can fuck off. Have a nice offseason, stubborn moron.