• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 pretty bold predictions from Fansided

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah ignored...

But... Howard has NOT A SNOWBALL'S chance in hell to leap from 3rd to 1st in an improved offense? Because... the genius shouts out "I say so"?

You are assuming this offense will be improved.
You are assuming Trubisky will be a success.
You are assuming Howard will be a 3 down back
You are assuming Nagy is indeed revealing his entire game plan to the media right now
All these assumptions while neglecting the multitude of things that now go against Howard

And if ALL you're assumptions are correct, you actually think Howard will get more touches? You actually think the ball won't get spread around more?

You can throw all the stats at me as you want but in the end of the day, like every day, the genius sees through the stats while you conveniently carve out the portions of the stats that make your argument.

End of thread

You are assuming this offense will be improved.

I am assuming the offense will be improved, yes. Hard to imagine it will finish bottom 5 in the league in every category again. It takes VERY, VERY little to improve this offense from last year.

You are assuming Howard will be a 3 down back

No, not at all actually. That was not once brought up in my case for Howard's TD total improving. However, now that you say it... Yes, some 3rd down work would also give him extra opportunities.

You are assuming Trubisky will be a success.

Strawman fallacy... I never even mentioned Trubisky in my post.

The only thing I am assuming is that the offense will improve from the absolute bottom of the league. Which will not take much, at all.

You are assuming Nagy is indeed revealing his entire game plan to the media right now

Strawman fallacy... I never said that. I never even factored Howard playing 3rd downs into my previous post. In fact, I was CLEARLY operating off of his 2017 TD total when he did not play 3rd downs.

All these assumptions while neglecting the multitude of things that now go against Howard

You have not mentioned a single thing that goes against Howard. lol

And if ALL you're assumptions are correct, you actually think Howard will get more touches? You actually think the ball won't get spread around more?

Wait... what? This is utterly nonsensical. Howard is our running back. Improved offense = offense on the field more. On the field more = more snaps for the offense. More snaps = more carries. Improved offense also = improved team. Improved team = playing with the lead more often.

The passing game can spread the wealth around all it wants. However, the carries... they get funneled mainly to one guy. That is Jordan Howard.

It's funny that you also neglect to mention that an improved passing offense = Opponent not being able to play 8-9 in the box like last year and completely zero in on the run game.

You can throw all the stats at me as you want but in the end of the day, like every day, the genius sees through the stats while you conveniently carve out the portions of the stats that make your argument.

Yes, I like to backup my claims/talking points with facts/data. Thank you for pointing that out.

You still have no basis for an argument. It literally just is "I say so". You didn't point out anything that refuted what my data inferred.

Hell, I'm not even arguing that Howard WILL lead the league in TD's. Rather pointing out how completely absurd it is that you think it's completely impossible for a RB to jump up two spots on the total rushing TD list. Especially in what should be an improved offense.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah ignored...

But... Howard has NOT A SNOWBALL'S chance in hell to leap from 3rd to 1st in an improved offense? Because... the genius shouts out "I say so"?

You are assuming this offense will be improved. ((The talent and coaching has improved so yes I assume the O will improve))
You are assuming Trubisky will be a success. (( Yes but it's not a assumption, I base it on talent ))
You are assuming Howard will be a 3 down back (( 100% a 3 down back, coach thinks it too.))
You are assuming Nagy is indeed revealing his entire game plan to the media right now (( this was never said by anyone.))
All these assumptions while neglecting the multitude of things that now go against Howard (( name one? ))

And if ALL you're assumptions are correct, you actually think Howard will get more touches? You actually think the ball won't get spread around more? (( Less touches but better average runs))

You can throw all the stats at me as you want but in the end of the day, like every day, the genius sees through the stats while you conveniently carve out the portions of the stats that make your argument. (( What stats? no games played yet))

End of thread
Howard will lead the league in TD,s and finish top 3 in rushing. He may be the top RB in Bears history. Payton/Sayers move over.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a dick?

deadpool2.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could respond point for point with your long winded typical drivel but you have proven to be a monkey so i don't waste too much time with you.

Strawman fallacy... I never even mentioned Trubisky in my post.
Strawman fallacy... I never said that. I never even factored Howard playing 3rd downs into my previous post. In fact, I was CLEARLY operating off of his 2017 TD total when he did not play 3rd downs.

I never said you said any of this stuff monkey.

Here we go with the strawman stuff. Everyone knows what's coming next. He declares victory. If you assume this offense will improve, of course you have to assume Trubisky will be a success. Not being able to play all three downs limits Howard's ability to lead the league in TD (lol). Is this that much of a stretch? Is your brain this limited? Difficult to put things together eh?

You have not mentioned a single thing that goes against Howard. lol

Because they are OBVIOUS. Only a monkey would make me list the obvious. UMMMMM how about injuries? Also i mentioned the ball being spread around more. There, that's two! Happy monkey?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard will lead the league in TD,s and finish top 3 in rushing. He may be the top RB in Bears history. Payton/Sayers move over.

And if he does, would anyone here take Howard over Payton/Sanders? EXACTLY my point.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is full of facepalms. lol

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has everything. Typical monkey richi with his long winded drivel of stats and points and counterpoints that ends predictably all wrong.

beardown posting pictures like a school girl and siding with the wrong arguments.

and finally noon's overblown hyperbole of Howard leading the league in everything and breaking all sorts of Bear's historical stats to possibly picking Howard over Payton and Sanders..omg. When hyperbole noon strikes, he strikes hard. lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has everything. Typical monkey richi with his long winded drivel of stats and points and counterpoints that ends predictably all wrong.

beardown posting pictures like a school girl and siding with the wrong arguments.

and finally noon's overblown hyperbole of Howard leading the league in everything and breaking all sorts of Bear's historical stats to possibly picking Howard over Payton and Sanders..omg. When hyperbole noon strikes, he strikes hard. lol

Don't forget your inability to read and comprehend the OP, your pussiness in not tagging people that you're talking shit about and just your general overall cunty obnoxiousness!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry i don't tag you but you know why? Mmmmm because you're an idiot and i don't care if you see my response?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry i don't tag you but you know why? Mmmmm because you're an idiot and i don't care if you see my response?

lulz...not denying your reading-comprehension deficiencies eh?

And you care big boy...that much is obvious.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

BS: You're an idiot. I don't care if you see my response.

also BS: Bumps old ass thread to show everyone his response.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to bust your bubble sweetie, i really don't care about you at all. But I'm flattered you think so. But i do love making you look like a moron. Which i've done with 3 little threads. lol.

Say it with me: "BEST THREAD EVER"

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to bust your bubble sweetie, i really don't care about you at all. But I'm flattered you think so. But i do love making you look like a moron. Which i've done with 3 little threads. lol.

Say it with me: "BEST THREAD EVER"

Whatever helps you sleep at nite.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Literally, not ONE single thing I said was wrong. Not one piece data I used was incorrect pertaining to my points.

What are you talking about? lol

You are about to look very foolish, BS. This is just like last year's Tampa game with you and Howard. Blowing one game way out of proportion from September.

I also CLEARLY... CLEARLY stated that I wasn't arguing that Howard would lead the league in rush TD's.

Hell, I'm not even arguing that Howard WILL lead the league in TD's. Rather pointing out how completely absurd it is that you think it's completely impossible for a RB to jump up two spots on the total rushing TD list. Especially in what should be an improved offense.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if he does, would anyone here take Howard over Payton/Sanders? EXACTLY my point.

This has nothing to do with what Noon said. Nothing.

Not one person here has said that Howard is as good of a back as Payton/Sayers.

Strawman

Last edited: