• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Training Camp

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in L.A. now and my kid who is going to be 9 soon was born here and while I try to force NE sports on him he's becoming his own person and is rooting for L.A. teams(he's getting a Dodgers Mookie Betts jersey for his birthday). I watch with him and I gotta say NE seems to be unique in it's completely toxic sports media world. It's sickening. Outside of Mike Reiss and very few others Boston sports media is just this toxic cesspool of garbage.
I think you'll find similar in NY and Philly. It's not a NE (New England) thing, it's a NE (Northeast) thing.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mass Live's Chris Mason reports Rhamondre Stevenson was practicing in the "James White role" Monday.​

Both Stevenson and Damien Harris sat out the Patriots' preseason opener over the weekend. With White now retired and rookie Pierre Strong struggling badly in pass protection, targets are up for grabs out of New England's backfield. Ty Montgomery is widely considered the favorite to step into those vacated looks, but Stevenson showed he was at least capable as a pass-catcher on limited targets as a rookie, catching 14-of-18 for 123 yards for an 8.8 YPR average. If Stevenson can step into that role and get a bigger share of the carries, his upside, ceiling, and floor would all rise for fantasy purposes.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mass Live's Chris Mason reports Rhamondre Stevenson was practicing in the "James White role" Monday.​

Both Stevenson and Damien Harris sat out the Patriots' preseason opener over the weekend. With White now retired and rookie Pierre Strong struggling badly in pass protection, targets are up for grabs out of New England's backfield. Ty Montgomery is widely considered the favorite to step into those vacated looks, but Stevenson showed he was at least capable as a pass-catcher on limited targets as a rookie, catching 14-of-18 for 123 yards for an 8.8 YPR average. If Stevenson can step into that role and get a bigger share of the carries, his upside, ceiling, and floor would all rise for fantasy purposes.
Harrris did not impress me against NYG hopefully he looks a little better

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots placed 2021 third-round pick Ronnie Perkins — the outside linebacker from Oklahoma — on injured reserve Tuesday. That ends Perkins' season and means that Perkins will not have played a game over his first two seasons. Perkins was not assured of a spot on the 53-man roster, as undrafted rookie DeMarcus Mitchell has made a charge for consideration. In addition to Perkins, the Patriots moved rookie OT Andrew Stueber to the reserve/NFI list, which got the team to the 80-man limit.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots placed 2021 third-round pick Ronnie Perkins — the outside linebacker from Oklahoma — on injured reserve Tuesday. That ends Perkins' season and means that Perkins will not have played a game over his first two seasons. Perkins was not assured of a spot on the 53-man roster, as undrafted rookie DeMarcus Mitchell has made a charge for consideration. In addition to Perkins, the Patriots moved rookie OT Andrew Stueber to the reserve/NFI list, which got the team to the 80-man limit.
Well shit.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well shit.
Not like he will be missed

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for good things from him. But this could end his career before it gets started.
Do we know what happened or the extent of the injury.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday's practice was a good day for the Patriots' offense. Don't know if BB asked Josh to have his defense let up a bit or the Pats offense has finally started to click. Mac launched a couple of rockets for TDs and the WRs all seemed to have bought a new set of hands. I'm sick of the negative crap from the media.

Did you all see the new championship belt that someone gave BB? Looks like the WWE monster only the buckle is about 12" x 18" and sterling silver. BB paraded around the locker room in a beat-up gray sweatshirt and the behemoth belt around his middle flexing his arms.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UFC boss Dana White presents Bill Belichick with title belt​

USATSI_7276818.jpg

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wednesday's practice was a good day for the Patriots' offense. Don't know if BB asked Josh to have his defense let up a bit or the Pats offense has finally started to click. Mac launched a couple of rockets for TDs and the WRs all seemed to have bought a new set of hands. I'm sick of the negative crap from the media.

Did you all see the new championship belt that someone gave BB? Looks like the WWE monster only the buckle is about 12" x 18" and sterling silver. BB paraded around the locker room in a beat-up gray sweatshirt and the behemoth belt around his middle flexing his arms.
Dude if you have a link of the you have to post it

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we know what happened or the extent of the injury.
Personally, I think it's Foxboro flu.
It was either cut him or IR him.
He can play but he wasn't ready enough to play better than our other options.
He could have found another team if we tried to stash him on the PS.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the idea that teams can nab PS guys, they should IMO be protected.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach B wearing that belt was not flattering. He is definitely a B Cup. Trending towards a C Cup. Monster Moobs.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the idea that teams can nab PS guys, they should IMO be protected.
You can protect some.
Up to four players can be protected on the league's practice squad each week; Other teams may not sign protected practice squad players.
We can also pay them more then the minimum. Won't count agains the cap.