• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Training Camp

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And isn't the World Cup going to be in Qatar?
Yeah, from like Thanksgiving to almost Christmas, so it should be a lot cooler...

Star Trek Bullshit GIF

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, from like Thanksgiving to almost Christmas, so it should be a lot cooler...

Star Trek Bullshit GIF
One would hope so, that's a game that really should not be played at those type temps

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And isn't the World Cup going to be in Qatar?
I don't know the current plans but when I wasthere they were saying they were going to play underground.

Also, didn't Qatar get there world cup taken away from them? I guess they reinstated?
Germans going to watch "football" without beer?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reads like a typical clickbait story.

That I am more than happy to click....
The concerning thing to me is we keep hearing the same thing from different sources, offense is bad, blocking is bad, WRs are lack luster. I feel at this point and expressed this concern Matty P may be in over his head. I get it, he's a smart dude so let him build rockets and let's get a O line coach and O-Coordinator. Maybe he can help solve all the flight cancellations across the US>

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The concerning thing to me is we keep hearing the same thing from different sources, offense is bad, blocking is bad, WRs are lack luster. I feel at this point and expressed this concern Matty P may be in over his head. I get it, he's a smart dude so let him build rockets and let's get a O line coach and O-Coordinator. Maybe he can help solve all the flight cancellations across the US>
I keep reading other clickbait that the offense is streamlined, easier to learn and everybody is getting on the same page quicker...

I find I buy into to much hype too easily just because I am so ready for football.

Then I set back and take a breath.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep reading other clickbait that the offense is streamlined, easier to learn and everybody is getting on the same page quicker...

I find I buy into to much hype too easily just because I am so ready for football.

Well everything is speculation at this point guess we will see Thursday. But if what we read especially about the O Lines lack of blocking that is a huge issue, and if it continues to suck I put straight on BB for putting Matty P in that poisiton

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem with training camp is the team is going against itself. So success on offense means the defense failed and vice versa. Depending on who you read some will talk about how great things are going because one side looks so good where the other will see the struggles and comment that things are not looking so great. Impossible to really know the true story until they start playing on the field. Sometimes the joint practices can tell you a little something, but even there because teams are not taking people to the ground it is hard to fully tell how things are going.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to assume the Pats will get spanked by the Giants in their preseason game and that will leave Boston media tons of shit to cry about for at least a weak.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have the Red Sox

Haha! Good point. Because I'm on the west coast and my kid is now a Dodgers fan I don't get to see a whole lot of RedSox. That in the park grand slam was fucking crazy. I can't imagine how the local media reacted to that. Well, I can imagine but it must not have been pretty.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! Good point. Because I'm on the west coast and my kid is now a Dodgers fan I don't get to see a whole lot of RedSox. That in the park grand slam was fucking crazy. I can't imagine how the local media reacted to that. Well, I can imagine but it must not have been pretty.
I have been to Dodger Stadium years ago, not a baseball fan but that seemed like a nice park for baseball.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to Dodger Stadium years ago, not a baseball fan but that seemed like a nice park for baseball.

We went last month for the first time and loved it. We're gonna go again soon. Dodger Stadium is certainly nice. It ain't Fenway but it's got it's own thing going on.

My kid started playing baseball in the spring and now he's a huge baseball fan.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have read the Pats are supposed to have a top 5 defense, and I think I read a top 10 O Line. With the #32 WR Corps and who knows what the run game expectation is. Could be real interesting season.