• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again the question posed was about Folk no other player why do you insist on making about someone or something else? If you really feel compelled to launch a follow question why nor ask one that stays on topic? Do you have more confidence on Folk that you did week two? I guess that would make to much sense! Also how can you say, in fact you can't say he has played better than 90% of the players on the Patriots roster you have no way to present that as factual. How can you compare what he does to that of a second string LG or FB or ST player? You can't its an asinine comment.

Stop acting like a quivering vagina, stay on topic and further the conversation in a meaningful approach.
I am on topic dumbass. You don’t trust Folk. Got it. He’s done nothing but make most of FG’s 21 of 23 . 2 game winners of 50 plus yards. 2 AFC Special Teams player of the week and you still act like a pussy when he’s going to kick. That’s all on you for being a BIG FAT HAIRY TWAT. There is nothing else he can do. He’s been fantastic.

Dumb fuck.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on topic dumbass. You don’t trust Folk. Got it. He’s done nothing but make most of FG’s 21 of 23 . 2 game winners of 50 plus yards. 2 AFC Special Teams player of the week and you still act like a pussy when he’s going to kick. That’s all on you for being a BIG FAT HAIRY TWAT. There is nothing else he can do. He’s been fantastic.

Dumb fuck.
Okay twinkle toes, how are you on subject when you compare him to 90% of other players? At other positions?

And you are avoiding the original question. "Do you have confidence in Folk" that was the question when first asked. The answer was no then and it's now I still feel he can fail us at any time. How are you going to argue someone else's opinion? You can't moron it's their opinion, that's part of the point. I also hinted to you that if you wanted to expand the conversation as a question that is applicable to the original content, like " Do you have more confidence now than you did in week two"? Apparently that escaped you! You are so busy trying to convince me I should put my trust in him that you are missing the point of the original conversation. Which is why I asked if you were being obtuse or just a complete dumb ass, but as the conversation continues it's obviously the latter of the two.

Last edited:

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay twinkle toes, how are you on subject when you compare him to 90% of other players? At other positions?

And you are avoiding the original question. "Do you have confidence in Folk" that was the question when first asked. The answer was no then and it's now I still feel he can fail us at any time. How are you going to argue someone else's opinion? You can't moron it's their opinion, that's part of the point. I also hinted to you that if you wanted to expand the conversation as a question that is applicable to the original content, like " Do you have more confidence now than you did in week two"? Apparently that escaped you! You are so busy trying to convince me I should put my trust in him that you are missing the point of the original conversation. Which is why I asked if you were being obtuse or just a complete dumb ass, but as the conversation continues it's obviously the latter of the two.
I’m not trying to convince you on anything. Facts are facts. Folk is outplaying any and all expectations of him this year. How many of his teammates are playing above expectations? Not many. Harris...Meyers...our rookie OLineman. That is about it as far as players playing better than anticipated. So yeah.... that’s more than 90% of the team. Like I said, there is no convincing you. Don’t care too. Don’t want too. I take joy every time Folk does something good and throwing it in your dumb face.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not trying to convince you on anything. Facts are facts. Folk is outplaying any and all expectations of him this year. How many of his teammates are playing above expectations? Not many. Harris...Meyers...our rookie OLineman. That is about it as far as players playing better than anticipated. So yeah.... that’s more than 90% of the team. Like I said, there is no convincing you. Don’t care too. Don’t want too. I take joy every time Folk does something good and throwing it in your dumb face.
Well this comment is not factual either. You are trying to convince me which is why you keep replying, saying you are not does not make it true, yo're a little caught up right now, it's okay I get it. Again shit for brains the question was not about who is playing at, above or below expectations it was about our individual confidence in Folk, no one else. Then you go on to say there is no convincing me when you started out buy saying "I'm not trying to convince you" so which is it? I am glad you enjoy when Folk takes the field, happy for you.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this comment is not factual either. You are trying to convince me which is why you keep replying, saying you are not does not make it true, yo're a little caught up right now, it's okay I get it. Again shit for brains the question was not about who is playing at, above or below expectations it was about our individual confidence in Folk, no one else. Then you go on to say there is no convincing me when you started out buy saying "I'm not trying to convince you" so which is it? I am glad you enjoy when Folk takes the field, happy for you.
You are a total moron if what Folk has delivered this season does not give you confidence. For me, when he lined up for the win I felt the win was already banked. For you? You didn't need to feel that confident, but again, you'd be a moron if you totally expected a miss.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a total moron if what Folk has delivered this season does not give you confidence. For me, when he lined up for the win I felt the win was already banked. For you? You didn't need to feel that confident, but again, you'd be a moron if you totally expected a miss.
LMAO so now you too want to tell me how I should feel? What is more moronic you trying to tell a perfect stranger how they should feel about something or someone thinking a kicker scraped up from the bottle of the barrel may miss a 50 yard FG?

Tail wags dog

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any news today?????????? Other than a pissing contest??? Anyone who takes a piss in my house has to sit. My wife will make you disinfect the entire bathroom if you shake one drop anywhere but INSIDE the bowl. I'm not jokin'.

Laugh all you want, just don't dribble on the bathroom floor she'll be wearing your testicles as earrings.
You'll have to hold her head up.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dumb fuck.
Tell us how you really feel!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO so now you too want to tell me how I should feel? What is more moronic you trying to tell a perfect stranger how they should feel about something or someone thinking a kicker scraped up from the bottle of the barrel may miss a 50 yard FG?

Tail wags dog
I didn't tell you how you should feel, I told you what you'd be if you felt a certain way. And only a moron would describe a player with over 10 years of NFL experience and a Pro Bowl as "bottom of the barrel".

YR, you are no moron. Why are you refusing to acknowledge this team has a decent kicker?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so we will go with just dumb!

The original question was are we confident in Folk? Most answered no, some me included still feel that way. You on the other have some wild goo gobbling man crush on him. I still feel he can let us down every time he takes the field I did not feel that way with AV or SG early on.

If you want to drag this out fine have fun with just don't ignore what the original point was as if you have some sort of resolution.
AV and SG are not your norms. 20 years of dominance may have distorted your view. Kind of unfair to compare them?
Who else would you take right now that was/is available?

Can't fault BB for swinging and missing on the draft pick?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish the Pats were playing at home. I was outside filling the bird feeders in a tee shirt this afternoon.

Tomorrow night the temp will drop into the 20's and we're expected to get 9"-14" of fluffy white shit.

Where's all this global warming crap??

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish the Pats were playing at home. I was outside filling the bird feeders in a tee shirt this afternoon.

Tomorrow night the temp will drop into the 20's and we're expected to get 9"-14" of fluffy white shit.

Where's all this global warming crap??
It's December, you are outside in New Hampshire filling your bird feeders in a tee shirt this afternoon and you ask "where's all this global warming crap"?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't tell you how you should feel, I told you what you'd be if you felt a certain way. And only a moron would describe a player with over 10 years of NFL experience and a Pro Bowl as "bottom of the barrel".

YR, you are no moron. Why are you refusing to acknowledge this team has a decent kicker?
No I am not refusing to accept we have a decent kicker never said that. I said I do not have confidence in him not the same level of confidence I di with AV or SG early on. Folk has also shown us he can miss the easy ones the PAT and some FGs. And when we signed him we were scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's December, you are outside in New Hampshire filling your bird feeders in a tee shirt this afternoon and you ask "where's all this global warming crap"?
YEAH!!!!! I'm enjoying it too much in my elderly years to have a Nor'easter wreck it. Send the canadian cold front to Michigan and Wisconsin where it belongs.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! As I'm typing the rain is turning to snow. SHIT!!!!!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I am not refusing to accept we have a decent kicker never said that. I said I do not have confidence in him not the same level of confidence I di with AV or SG early on. Folk has also shown us he can miss the easy ones the PAT and some FGs. And when we signed him we were scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
Once the PAT moved back Gost began missing too.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO! That was funny.