• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. That was a video I copied last night. Not sure what happened to the one I copied 12 minutes ago along with the URL.

Le's try it again....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lookingat the top 5 QBs and WRs, I think I'd try for Fitzpatrick before any of the QBs on here. I'd take any of the 5 WRs

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 priority this off season is to find a new kicker
Not sure anyone ever said #1 priority. But yeah I do think they look for a kicker. And the only reason his percentage is so high is because under Brady we weren't horrible in the red zone

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure anyone ever said #1 priority. But yeah I do think they look for a kicker. And the only reason his percentage is so high is because under Brady we weren't horrible in the red zone
If everyone on this team executed their roles as well as Folk did this the team would be in first place. Even when you semi acknowledge that you need to add a dig. It may be true that with TB he'd have less attempts, therefore a lower percentage, but you can't deny he lined up for two pressure kicks to win games from a challenging distance and nailed them both.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If everyone on this team executed their roles as well as Folk did this the team would be in first place. Even when you semi acknowledge that you need to add a dig. It may be true that with TB he'd have less attempts, therefore a lower percentage, but you can't deny he lined up for two pressure kicks to win games from a challenging distance and nailed them both.
LMAO. What NFL team has all players execute at the level of the kicker? The easiest job on the team. Look we get it for some reason you like to taste his pre-cum before you swallow his load! Point is the offense is so damn horrible the kicker is getting a lot of shots. A question was asked do we feel more comfortable with Folk? I still don't because I still feel he can go back to fucking up simple extra points at anytime. You like the guy cool I still think the Pats look for a kicker post season.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad feelings in TB are starting to leak out. Brady apparently said at the start of the 2nd quarter yesterday, "F*ck BA football. I'm play TB footbsll starting now." Arians threw him under the bus again saying his 43 year old arm can't play downfield football. Brady tried to throw a 45 yard pass to Anthony Miller in the end zone for his last INT. With Evans, Godwin, AB, Gronk and Jones, what the hell is doing throwing a dinger to Miller? That's just bad decision making on TB's behalf. He's now thrown 14 INTs and 28 TDs. On Pace to break his own all time INT annual record.

Schefter said that for 20 years Brady made average WRs look great because they were willing to sacrifice anything, including themselves to win. Now TB has a stable full of the finest racehorses and he having a horrible time finding the finishing line.

Its also on those guys (Evans, Godwin,Miller,AB) to step up there games as well and not just run 40 yards downfield. They have to make sacrifices just like Brady. Miller seems a mini Edelman willing to do that but not Evans

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its also on those guys (Evans, Godwin,Miller,AB) to step up there games as well and not just run 40 yards downfield. They have to make sacrifices just like Brady. Miller seems a mini Edelman willing to do that but not Evans
Hard to ask Prima Donna's to go across the middle.

But if true TB is correct Ariens system has been proven to fail more than it works.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to ask Prima Donna's to go across the middle.

But if true TB is correct Ariens system has been proven to fail more than it works.

Yep and Evans certainly is one!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. What NFL team has all players execute at the level of the kicker? The easiest job on the team. Look we get it for some reason you like to taste his pre-cum before you swallow his load! Point is the offense is so damn horrible the kicker is getting a lot of shots. A question was asked do we feel more comfortable with Folk? I still don't because I still feel he can go back to fucking up simple extra points at anytime. You like the guy cool I still think the Pats look for a kicker post season.
This is a shit-ass horrible reply that evades the topic which isn't my love for the guy but your need to protect your criticism of him. I think Tennessee fans will disagree with your assessment of how easy kicking is... The guy has a job to do, and does it at least as well as expected.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a shit-ass horrible reply that evades the topic which isn't my love for the guy but your need to protect your criticism of him. I think Tennessee fans will disagree with your assessment of how easy kicking is... The guy has a job to do, and does it at least as well as expected.
I did not evade anything in fact I think I was very descriptive and specific. But if you need me to break it down further I can?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kicking is not easy for sure. But being honest (even as great as he's been) I still cringe every time Folk steps onto the field. Now he's proven me wrong so far and I hope he continues but he still scares me. He has done much much much much better than expected for sure

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kicking is not easy for sure. But being honest (even as great as he's been) I still cringe every time Folk steps onto the field. Now he's proven me wrong so far and I hope he continues but he still scares me. He has done much much much much better than expected for sure

I agree. He's done well but I still have no confidence. But maybe the guy is actually really good?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. He's done well but I still have no confidence. But maybe the guy is actually really good?

He just might be. He was shaky at best but now appears to have turned a corner (I've knocked on all the wood i could find)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He just might be. He was shaky at best but now appears to have turned a corner (I've knocked on all the wood i could find)
I think the fact we feel he is improving or growing on us supports the idea that we are not comfortable with him. He like a few others on this roster are one year deals due to no cap space. I think a lot of guys we see now we won't see next year.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what position on an NFL team would be easier?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, so good..................did well in the rain. I'm very panicky about below zero and snow.

The only kicker I ever trusted regardless of the weather or conditions was AV.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the fact we feel he is improving or growing on us supports the idea that we are not comfortable with him. He like a few others on this roster are one year deals due to no cap space. I think a lot of guys we see now we won't see next year.

Yes, yes it would. If he keeps it up his job is safe. Not many others though