• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Offseason/Season... Draft, FA & Staff

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For f*cks sake man... Is he really setting the stage for another hire from within?

The sudden appearance of a run game had everything to do with JCH playing at C than it did any OL coach having an impact. For cryin out loud, Kendrick Green is on the ground so much or whiffing his assignments that they finally got a taste of what its like to play with 5 OLineman last night vs just 4.

@SteelersPride @Superbelt @thedddd

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For f*cks sake man... Is he really setting the stage for another hire from within?

The sudden appearance of a run game had everything to do with JCH playing at C than it did any OL coach having an impact. For cryin out loud, Kendrick Green is on the ground so much or whiffing his assignments that they finally got a taste of what its like to play with 5 OLineman last night vs just 4.

they were pumping this on the fan today as well..........

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

'The Standard is the Standard.'

giphy.gif

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from the guy who spent all season dealing with the decisons of these guys in front of him.

I absolutely agree on KG. He should be an OG. And hopefully Hass finishes the season at C, and they look to find the new guy for next year, hopefully Linderbaum.

I'm also hopeful that Moore might be that LT. He's struggled too, but he's improved through the season, which is more than we can say about Green at Center.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is from the guy who spent all season dealing with the decisons of these guys in front of him.

I absolutely agree on KG. He should be an OG. And hopefully Hass finishes the season at C, and they look to find the new guy for next year, hopefully Linderbaum.

I'm also hopeful that Moore might be that LT. He's struggled too, but he's improved through the season, which is more than we can say about Green at Center.

Green most likely won't be playing unless he clears the COVID protocol which I don't think he can. So Hass most likely will be the Center.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green most likely won't be playing unless he clears the COVID protocol which I don't think he can. So Hass most likely will be the Center.
IF they are both vaxxed, and text negative, they can return.

Still, Green being a rookie and away from the team most of the week likely means he wouldn't start even if he is cleared.

In the remote chance the Steelers win their game, and Jacksonville pulls a win out of their ass, I want Hass in the playoffs at OC.

ANYWAY: looking forward to next season, I really hope the team sees the same things in Green that Ben does.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be khan. It better be khan.
We’ve been sayin his name for years… So many teams have come after him for vacant GM interviews. But he stuck around. I have always thought he knew he was the succession plan here in PIT.

It’s either Khan or Brandon Hunt (pro scout coordinator). They are both suitable candidates, but Khan should be the guy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Tomlin finds a bell-cow he rides it til the wheels fall off lol