• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason...Staff, FA, Draft Outlook

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've retired from draft scouting.

Loved Jarvis Jones and Bud Dupree. Didn't like Watt. Didn't like Conner. Didn't like JuJu.

Yeah. I'm that bad at this haha.
yeah i loved juju. Jarvis jones i thought was a steal, so did some analysts, same with dupree. Watt I was very iff on. Conner i felt we could of got later in the draft...........
so yeah i suck too

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are about on the same page ATL96Steeler, if possible trade up to get White in front of the Bengals.

You would think about jumping up a few picks for Bush and I wouldnt. For the same reasons you said about moving up in other rounds. I guess I'm lower on Bush than you are. No wrong opinion here, i just hope it works out no matter what they do.

Oh one more thing on the draft, no fucking way in hell I take AB's cousin at any pick.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are about on the same page ATL96Steeler, if possible trade up to get White in front of the Bengals.

You would think about jumping up a few picks for Bush and I wouldnt. For the same reasons you said about moving up in other rounds. I guess I'm lower on Bush than you are. No wrong opinion here, i just hope it works out no matter what they do.

Oh one more thing on the draft, no fucking way in hell I take AB's cousin at any pick.
as much is i like bush, i feel like we can stand pat and get burns or someone very good. Im not sold bush is worth the trade up. White is. i say go get em. trade some of those mid rounders and go get em. But if we stand pat can grab burns, a coren, POSSSIBLY bush. THen make some moves to in rounds 2-3-4 to grab some of that loaded TE, WR, and second tier secondary talent. Just my PoV

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight... The Steelers informed Burnett that they will release him by April 1st, but they are also trying to trade him before then?

Steelers will be lucky if anyone even offers a 7th Rd pick.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i loved juju. Jarvis jones i thought was a steal, so did some analysts, same with dupree. Watt I was very iff on. Conner i felt we could of got later in the draft...........
so yeah i suck too

Juju...had no clue who he was, would not have taken a WR, but after learning a little bit I liked the pick.

Jones...I knew him to be a weak practice player and not a great athlete...I've said many times, I wanted Alec Ogletree off that UGA team.

Dupree...thought they had a winner, but did realize he had just recently switched from a 43 DE

Watt...I thought the bloodline had to have some value...but wasn't sure about a guy who had played TE at Wisc

Conner...knew next to nothing aside from him beating cancer, but never really expected him to play much behind Bell the way PIT likes to run their RB1.

Good I have a day job.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Hilton won't sign his ERFA. He wants a long term contract. Steelers own his exclusive rights for 2 more years.

Guess who just got a new agent?

Yep, he's now represented by Rosenhaus. Fuck that. While I really like Hilton a lot and think he deserves a contract, fuck him if he wants to use Drew.

Replaceable.
And now Sean Davis... Everyone is boarding the Drew train.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Sean Davis... Everyone is boarding the Drew train.

Fuck em! He's just on the outside of being a complete bum anyway.

Adderley, Thornhill and Bell just rocketed up the draft board.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck em! He's just on the outside of being a complete bum anyway.

Adderley, Thornhill and Bell just rocketed up the draft board.
Been seeing Amani Hooker show up in a few mocks that I've read.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much is i like bush, i feel like we can stand pat and get burns or someone very good. Im not sold bush is worth the trade up. White is. i say go get em. trade some of those mid rounders and go get em. But if we stand pat can grab burns, a coren, POSSSIBLY bush. THen make some moves to in rounds 2-3-4 to grab some of that loaded TE, WR, and second tier secondary talent. Just my PoV

If the Bucs take White...I think CIN will lock in on Bush...Do I want to spend that much draft capital to get Bush? No. But, I'm still in the camp of moving up a few slots to secure Bush if he's still on the board around 14/15. I would be more than content with Burns at 20. But...the way Burns name is rattling around...I'm not 100% confident they can get him at 20 now.

I'm 100% with this in bold...that would probably be the best situation that did not include White.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Bucs take White...I think CIN will lock in on Bush...Do I want to spend that much draft capital to get Bush? No. But, I'm still in the camp of moving up a few slots to secure Bush if he's still on the board around 14/15. I would be more than content with Burns at 20. But...the way Burns name is rattling around...I'm not 100% confident they can get him at 20 now.

I'm 100% with this in bold...that would probably be the best situation that did not include White.

I think we are all on the same page here. Trading up for Bush wouldn't be worth it. Trading up for White, maybe. But inside the top 10? That would require too much. If Bush falls, then I'd be more interested. I too would rather move up in the 2nd or 3rd if there's some guys we really want.

FWIW, I don't think Burns will make it to 20. I have him as the #1 edge guy in the draft. I know there's a ton of hype on Bosa, but the tape doesn't lie.