1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

Discussion in 'NBA Basketball Forum' started by True Lakers Fan, Apr 26, 2019.

  1. shopson67

    shopson67 Well-Known Member

    14,258
    3,117
    293
    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2013
    Location:
    Rochester, NY
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000


    [​IMG]
     



    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Shanemansj13

    Shanemansj13 Finger Poppin Dat Pussy

    67,393
    8,945
    533
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2012
    Location:
    Buckeyeland
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,049


    You could literally make up a storyline like this for almost every team.

    The Cavs get the #1 - "their 5th #1 pick in the lottery since Lebron"
    The Lakers get the #1 - "Lebron rigged it. They are trading it for AD"
    The Suns get the #1 - "want PHX to have a big 3 and rising team in the West"
    The Bulls get the #1 - "They get their best star player since MJ. They are back!"
    The Knicks get the #1 - "KD and Kyrie to NY. The Knicks will form a big 3. The league set it up"

    Why in the fuck would they rig the draft for a smart market team like New Orleans? Makes zero sense.
     
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. DJ

    DJ Generic line for rent here Supporting Member Level 3

    86,253
    10,404
    1,033
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2014
    Location:
    Just casually floating around the Universe
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 8,375


    Breaking news:

    Zion is trying to go back to Duke....
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. DJ

    DJ Generic line for rent here Supporting Member Level 3

    86,253
    10,404
    1,033
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2014
    Location:
    Just casually floating around the Universe
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 8,375


    You realize what the odds are to win the lotto but people still actually win it.....right?
     
  5. DJ

    DJ Generic line for rent here Supporting Member Level 3

    86,253
    10,404
    1,033
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2014
    Location:
    Just casually floating around the Universe
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 8,375

  6. DJ

    DJ Generic line for rent here Supporting Member Level 3

    86,253
    10,404
    1,033
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2014
    Location:
    Just casually floating around the Universe
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 8,375


    20190515_113926.jpg
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. dtgold88

    dtgold88 Well-Known Member

    5,176
    850
    113
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2018
    Location:
    Cleveland, OH
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200


    Lakers have NEVER won the lottery. Knicks have not in 30+ years.

    Tell me, who is rigging it and why?
     
  8. dtgold88

    dtgold88 Well-Known Member

    5,176
    850
    113
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2018
    Location:
    Cleveland, OH
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200


    Conspiracy Guy will conspiracy.
     
  9. DefCONNOne

    DefCONNOne Well-Known Member

    8,044
    923
    113
    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Location:
    Wethersfield, CT
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000


    Except you aren't right. There's no P in well.
     
  10. DefCONNOne

    DefCONNOne Well-Known Member

    8,044
    923
    113
    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Location:
    Wethersfield, CT
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000


    The NBA and what year are you pointing to? The reasons change year to year.
     
  11. dtgold88

    dtgold88 Well-Known Member

    5,176
    850
    113
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2018
    Location:
    Cleveland, OH
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200


    This year.

    You get every team is in the room, right and would need to be in on it? In what world would Mark Cuban say, "sure, go ahead and give the #1 to anyone but us...whatever helps the league."?
     
  12. shopson67

    shopson67 Well-Known Member

    14,258
    3,117
    293
    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2013
    Location:
    Rochester, NY
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000


    You do understand what 14% odds to win #1 means, right? That 86% odds are against the Knicks winning the #1 overall pick. Simply put; these new odds make the draft a very different thing now. Tanking moves from the bottom of the draft to the edge of the playoffs.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Shanemansj13

    Shanemansj13 Finger Poppin Dat Pussy

    67,393
    8,945
    533
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2012
    Location:
    Buckeyeland
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,049


    I'm liking Culver more and more I look at film/highlights. I think he would fit the Cavs system perfect. He seems to be closer to 6'7" so he has size as well.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  14. dtgold88

    dtgold88 Well-Known Member

    5,176
    850
    113
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2018
    Location:
    Cleveland, OH
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200


    Not crazy to think they nail the pick but damn that was a punch in the gut last night.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  15. DefCONNOne

    DefCONNOne Well-Known Member

    8,044
    923
    113
    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Location:
    Wethersfield, CT
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000


    How can you re-sign a player you don't have?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Shanemansj13

    Shanemansj13 Finger Poppin Dat Pussy

    67,393
    8,945
    533
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2012
    Location:
    Buckeyeland
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,049


    Yeah when I saw N.O., L.A. and Memphis all move up in the top 4 with one spot left that sucked, it could have been worse though, could have been #6 lolz

    Honestly, if the Cavs didn't get the #1 but were still in the top 3...they most definitely take R.J. Barrett. All the hype around this kid, I'm not buying it. So the way I look at it they can get one of these two guys: Culver or Hunter instead of Barrett. I like them both more than Barrett. I gotta look at it a different way LOL
     
  17. dtgold88

    dtgold88 Well-Known Member

    5,176
    850
    113
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2018
    Location:
    Cleveland, OH
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200


    And I hope you are right. Didn't see RJ play enough to think you aren't.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Shanemansj13

    Shanemansj13 Finger Poppin Dat Pussy

    67,393
    8,945
    533
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2012
    Location:
    Buckeyeland
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,049


    Not to mention he has grew about two inches over the last year. We saw Giannis grow, this kid could end up being 6'9". He is lanky and long, super athletic and will only get more athletic.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  19. DefCONNOne

    DefCONNOne Well-Known Member

    8,044
    923
    113
    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2017
    Location:
    Wethersfield, CT
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000


    What about comma, question mark? exclamation point! colon() semi-colon; etc?
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Hornsstampede2.0

    Hornsstampede2.0 Burnt Orange and Shiner

    11,804
    2,325
    173
    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2013
    Location:
    Ellicott City, MD
    Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 3,000


    I wonder if ZION pulls a power play and refuses to sign with New Orleans forcing them to maybe even trade the pick

    He flashed a Danny Ferry, John Elway, and Eli Manning look all rolled into one.