• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid starting 5 for Minny

PG-Teague
SG- Butler
SF- Wiggins
PF- Gibson
C- Towns

Pretty good.

Definetly a playoff team and they have a good shot at making it to the second round.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The photo was taken by a group coming back from a mission trip... fans who spotted two stars at the airport. Look like standard fan photo op smiles to me.

Where?

It was a joke

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that they made the ECF maybe?

Miami could sell the hottest team in the 2nd half of the year once all players were healthy. Plus a coach that has two titles under his belt along with having Riley in the front office whom can actually pull the trigger and close on deals, unlike Ainge.

Also, if Rondo doesn't get hurt, we're likely talking about Stevens being on the hot seat and Boston being a 1st round exit again.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that doesn't fit your agenda, bks....

You don't want to go down this road, DJ. The senseless dribbling that has come from your moth in the last week is enough for me to bash you to a point where we'd start thinking that you and @WiggyRuss were retarded twins.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to go down this road, DJ. The senseless dribbling that has come from your moth in the last week is enough for me to bash you to a point where we'd start thinking that you and @WiggyRuss were retarded twins.

was scratching my head trying to figure out what "agenda" he was talking about...:scratch:

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami could sell the hottest team in the 2nd half of the year once all players were healthy. Plus a coach that has two titles under his belt along with having Riley in the front office whom can actually pull the trigger and close on deals, unlike Ainge.

Also, if Rondo doesn't get hurt, we're likely talking about Stevens being on the hot seat and Boston being a 1st round exit again.
And if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle. Celts made the ECF.

If the Celtics played in Miami, and the Heat in Boston, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. South Beach sets you a notch above where you should be in FA talks, always.

I'm not saying I don't like your team, unless last year was a complete fluke, you guys are decent. But I don't see the major draw for a FA.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. Bill Simmons‏Verified account @BillSimmons 7m7 minutes ago
    Bill Simmons Retweeted Stephen

Breaking

8Uwac5ecKOKCKDAr.jpg

0:44
    Stephen @Parziale_Here
    @StoolGreenie @SherrodbCSN @AdamHimmelsbach here is some of the video the Celtics are showing to Hayward at Fenway right now

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Celtics played in Miami, and the Heat in Boston, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. South Beach sets you a notch above where you should be in FA talks, always.

I'm not saying I don't like your team, unless last year was a complete fluke, you guys are decent. But I don't see the major draw for a FA.

Once again, Miami is more than South Beach.

Boston's a great regular season team, but they don't have the personnel right now that makes them a solid contender. You add Hayward, then that adds an interesting dynamic. But if Hayward comes to Miami, then you could say the same thing for the Heat.

Just like you, I don't see the major draw with Boston. Pretty soon those guys that Ainge drafted are going to start going elsewhere when their rookie deals are up.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i could start with lack of snow. and as someone who spent a chunk of time in that environment i can personally tell you it can be a major pain sometimes...

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... along with having Riley in the front office whom can actually pull the trigger and close on deals, unlike Ainge.
^ This doesn't even make sense.

I guarantee Ainge has wheeled and dealed and done more damage recently than Riley and the Heat.

What the heck has Riley done in recent history?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were going all in, they would have paid Millsap or Lowry.

You can't pay everybody max money.....it's called managing the salary cap.

They have 3 guys who can put up 20ppg (Butler, Towns, and Wiggins) and a PG and PF who more than capable at their postion....Teague could easily put up 13ppg and 7apg while Gibson can add 12ppg and 7rpg.....

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't pay everybody max money.....it's called managing the salary cap.

They have 3 guys who can put up 20ppg (Butler, Towns, and Wiggins) and a PG and PF who more than capable at their postion....Teague could easily put up 15ppg and 7apg while Gibson can add 13ppg and 7rpg.....

Not to mention Dieng coming off the bench.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This doesn't even make sense.

I guarantee Ainge has wheeled and dealed and done more damage recently than Riley and the Heat.

What the heck has Riley done in recent history?

Riley actually went out and got Goran Dragic. Which was a couple of years ago.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, Miami is more than South Beach.

Boston's a great regular season team, but they don't have the personnel right now that makes them a solid contender. You add Hayward, then that adds an interesting dynamic. But if Hayward comes to Miami, then you could say the same thing for the Heat.

Just like you, I don't see the major draw with Boston. Pretty soon those guys that Ainge drafted are going to start going elsewhere when their rookie deals are up.
Agree to disagree on the better destination from a basketball perspective.