• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 Training Camp

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ok guys I had a dream last night about opening day. I knew it was a dream because Kap threw for 400 yards and 4 TDs. 49ers blew out the Rams.

Man I hope this happens.

Nothing wrong with dreaming of 400 yards and 4 TD's. I've done it many times over my lifetime. :-)

Not likely to happen but it got me wondering, should ONE of these things do happen, which one? 400 yards, 4 passing TD's, or blowing out the Rams? :-)

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with dreaming of 400 yards and 4 TD's. I've done it many times over my lifetime. :-)

Not likely to happen but it got me wondering, should ONE of these things do happen, which one? 400 yards, 4 passing TD's, or blowing out the Rams? :-)
I will go with blow out just because I think the 49ers will run the football.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they say AD is in really good shape and lost a lot of weight.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they say AD is in really good shape and lost a lot of weight.

He sounds ready to play in Chips office. If he is to come up to speed, that would be a huge upgrade. And Pears is currently on the 2nd unit which is also really good. I heard Tank looked like crap so far. Not good there so far

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd training camp day. Armstead was universally viewed as the standout. Looks like he could be building on how played last year as a rookie. Could end up being s a stud player. Ward was a standout at corner too.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd training camp day. Armstead was universally viewed as the standout. Looks like he could be building on how played last year as a rookie. Could end up being s a stud player. Ward was a standout at corner too.

Pads come out today...we should be able to really see what's what now. There is a ton of competition this camp with a lot of young unproven players. Should make for an interesting few weeks. All I can say is thank sweet baby Jesus football is back in the picture...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pads come out today...we should be able to really see what's what now. There is a ton of competition this camp with a lot of young unproven players. Should make for an interesting few weeks. All I can say is thank sweet baby Jesus football is back in the picture...

Yea, also great Tomsula is gone. If he was still the HC, it would be a lot less interesting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a big season from Armstead. 3 days in a row he has stood out and the 3rd day was with pads. Not much news on Buckner. I was hoping to hear some good things about him.
Positives:
Oline is looking better they say
QBs are fighting. Day 1 was even and Kap has won the last 2 days. I really think Kap is going to enjoy this offense.
TE's look ok
WR are doing ok.
Dline looks good
Secondary is playing solid.
LBs are so so.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a big seaon from Armstead. 3 days in a row he has stood out and the 3rd day was with pads. Not much news on Buckner. I was hoping to hear some good things about him.
Positives:
Oline is looking better they say
QBs are fighting. Day 1 was even and Kap has won the last 2 days. I really think Kap is going to enjoy this offense.
TE's look ok
WR are doing ok.
Dline looks good
Secondary is playing solid.
LBs are so so.
Buckner is doing ok. He is a rookie and his first training camp. First oline Kilgore, Tiller, Brown way better than Martin, Devey, Pears. They were so horrible store mannequins would have been an improvement. No Geep Chryst and No Greg Roman. It wouldn't be hard to get better. I think either will play better. Linebackers were covering WRs in practice. That happened last year. It won't work

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buckner is doing ok. He is a rookie and his first training camp. First oline Kilgore, Tiller, Brown way better than Martin, Devey, Pears. They were so horrible store mannequins would have been an improvement. No Geep Chryst and No Greg Roman. It wouldn't be hard to get better. I think either will play better. Linebackers were covering WRs in practice. That happened last year. It won't work
Yes that Oline was a joke. I was saying it all season. I just cant wait for the 1st game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the oline was the worst in the league last year, except for Seattle's maybe.
I think this year Oline will be in the middle of the pack unless Davis shows he is still a pro bowl type tackle and the Rookie comes on strong. If so this can be a top 10 Line. Beadles is still shaky and Kilgore is avg but way better then martin.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this year Oline will be in the middle of the pack unless Davis shows he is still a pro bowl type tackle and the Rookie comes on strong. If so this can be a top 10 Line. Beadles is still shaky and Kilgore is avg but way better then martin.

I think Kilgore can be better than average. But even average is miles better than Martin. Beadles is a concern.