• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC just went up by 11 but it's the first time the lead has been double-digits for either team in the game. I was expecting another blowout too. Huertas is just plain bad, I don't know why he's getting minutes.

Down to 4

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 nights in a row the lakers rally from down big.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou Williams 44 points, 23 in the fourth.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Adams yanks Brown's shoulder and somehow it's a foul on Brown.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Steph wants to sit out the 2nd game of a B2B to rest whatever injury he has, that'd be great. Kings would probably still find a way to lose the game, but at least our chances would be better.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every good team has some weird kryptonite team in the other league.
I remember the Lakers could never beat Charlotte even at their 60 win peak dominance.

^^^THIS^^^

It happens. For whatever reason, it seems that every elite team has some lesser team that gives them fits. It's funny how that works. Never been able to figure it out. Just one of those "that's why they play the games" things.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was expecting another OKC blowout

Me too. Even with the Lakers playing better of late, I expected this to be a blowout, especially given the energy needed for the comeback the night before. There were a few times where OKC started to pull away and I thought "Here it comes. About to get ugly" and the Lakers were crawl back in the game.

As much as losing sucks, it's fun watching these guys prow up a little.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Klay Thompson is now spouting off that injuries are the only reason GSW is not undefeated and likely will be the only factor in them losing.

What is with that dude?? He keeps spouting off now....never heard him speak beforehand.

Give some credit to other teams.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Klay Thompson is now spouting off that injuries are the only reason GSW is not undefeated and likely will be the only factor in them losing.

What is with that dude?? He keeps spouting off now....never heard him speak beforehand.

He's a cocky POS. This is the same dude who took offense when Doc said they got lucky last year due to injuries of other teams. He threw a hissy fit but now he's using the same injury excuse. Using injuries is so lame. You should be able to beat the Bucks when the only player you were missing was Barnes. I'm so tired of this guy garbage.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Him and Green are very cocky/annoying to me. I understand they have good reason to be confident about their team with how great they are but holy shit they've won 1 title and now think they're the greatest team ever assembled.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a cocky POS. This is the same dude who took offense when Doc said they got lucky last year due to injuries of other teams. He threw a hissy fit but now he's using the same injury excuse. Using injuries is so lame. You should be able to beat the Bucks when the only player you were missing was Barnes. I'm so tired of this guy garbage.
His "they didn't shut us down, nobody can shut us down" comment from after the Bucks game still makes me laugh, what a douche.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that. Just laughed and thought "Welcome to the NBA rook." :lol:

I think the refs were salty after Kobe stiff-armed one of them to the ground lol. Kobe had a turnover once this year because of the refs, he probably said "that's not happening again".

I'd like to bitch about the refs but it's probably best if we try to hang on to our pick this year. Russell got 8 minutes, most likely due to his ankle injury in the previous game against the Kings.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him and Green are very cocky/annoying to me. I understand they have good reason to be confident about their team with how great they are but holy shit they've won 1 title and now think they're the greatest team ever assembled.

Well, all the greats, outside of Magic and Duncan, are usually pricks.

Those 2 are not elite......yet ?

But, Damn......

Draymond has been playing otherworldly as of late.

My only issue is that they are to focused on the battle instead of worrying about the war.

Who gives a shit if you lose a few regular Season games before the All Star break.

They should park Curry on the bench in bubble wrap until he is 100%.

As good as they are, they are not beating a healthy Spurs or Cavs team without Steph.

Hell, they may not beat them if he's healthy.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all the greats, outside of Magic and Duncan, are usually pricks.

Those 2 are not elite......yet ?

But, Damn......

Draymond has been playing otherworldly as of late.

My only issue is that they are to focused on the battle instead of worrying about the war.

Who gives a shit if you lose a few regular Season games before the All Star break.

They should park Curry on the bench in bubble wrap until he is 100%.

As good as they are, they are not beating a healthy Spurs or Cavs team without Steph.

Hell, they may not beat them if he's healthy.
I agree with this 100% and not just because they play the Kings tonight. They're more focused on a possible record than being ready for the playoffs. Steph has had injury problems before but has avoided that in recent years, do you really wanna play him night in and night out when you're a lock for the playoffs and one serious injury to him equals no chance of a title? Kyrie took his time back and then took some nights off, the Spurs rest stars often and are still with an amazing record, what's the need to win every game? And they'd still have a shot at the record even if steph took more games off, he doesn't need to miss a month.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, fuck the warriors.