• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll likely be saying the same 48 hours from now after they kick our ass
At least they can only kick your teams ass 2 times during the regular season, the Kings aren't all the ASB and they've played the Warriors 4 times. It's bad enough that they're so good but the cocky ass Green and Klay(although his is more during comments he says before or after games) make me dislike them even more. I think I hate them more than the Lakers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they can only kick your teams ass 2 times during the regular season, the Kings aren't all the ASB and they've played the Warriors 4 times. It's bad enough that they're so good but the cocky ass Green and Klay(although his is more during comments he says before or after games) make me dislike them even more. I think I hate them more than the Lakers.

Yeah they're up there with the Cavs as the teams I currently dislike the most followed by Houston

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they're up there with the Cavs as the teams I currently dislike the most followed by Houston
Howard and Harden really boost the Rockets high up on the list, I dislike the Clippers too. Right now it'd probably be 1st the Warriors 2nd/3rd the LA teams, and Rockets/Cavs rounding out the top 5 on teams I don't like.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, fuck the warriors.

I thought Boogie had a legit complaint, there were some Warriors fouls late that shoulda been called, when the Kings were still kind of in it. But because he's such a hothead the refs are never gonna give him his due.

That said, the Kings just can't defend the Warriors. No one can beat them when Steph is shooting like that.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Boogie had a legit complaint, there were some Warriors fouls late that shoulda been called, when the Kings were still kind of in it. But because he's such a hothead the refs are never gonna give him his due.

That said, the Kings just can't defend the Warriors. No one can beat them when Steph is shooting like that.
Seems like more often than not Boogie doesn't get the calls or a bad call is called on him, but like you said the history he has of being a hothead and getting upset easily probably doesn't do him any favors when it comes to the refs in general. Kings are a bad 3pt defensive team, and Casspi being out who is probably one of our better wing defenders makes it even worse. Warriors shot like shit the last time they played in Sacramento so I guess making 19 3's evens it out. The Kings played the Warriors better than expected this season imo, 1 game was just a plain beat down but they hung around into the 4th in both games at home and had a halftime lead in the last Oakland game before the Boogie ejection/Warriors assault.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this 100% and not just because they play the Kings tonight. They're more focused on a possible record than being ready for the playoffs. Steph has had injury problems before but has avoided that in recent years, do you really wanna play him night in and night out when you're a lock for the playoffs and one serious injury to him equals no chance of a title? Kyrie took his time back and then took some nights off, the Spurs rest stars often and are still with an amazing record, what's the need to win every game? And they'd still have a shot at the record even if steph took more games off, he doesn't need to miss a month.

Kyrie's injury is totally different. Steph only has a bruised leg. It doesn't sound like a big deal and apparently, the team doctors have determined that the risk of aggravating it to a worse injury is minimal or none.

If Steph gets seriously injured, my guess is it would be on a drive to the hoop where bodies crash into each other and he lands wrong or someone falls on him or he gets flipped over. It would be something where he would get hurt whether or not he was playing on a bruised leg.

It's been reported that Steve Kerr has told the team that the goal is to defend the title, not to break the Bulls' record.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it also helps Curry that he's only averaging 33.6 minutes per game. Most other star players have to carry a greater minutes load.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie's injury is totally different. Steph only has a bruised leg. It doesn't sound like a big deal and apparently, the team doctors have determined that the risk of aggravating it to a worse injury is minimal or none.

If Steph gets seriously injured, my guess is it would be on a drive to the hoop where bodies crash into each other and he lands wrong or someone falls on him or he gets flipped over. It would be something where he would get hurt whether or not he was playing on a bruised leg.

It's been reported that Steve Kerr has told the team that the goal is to defend the title, not to break the Bulls' record.
If the only goal is to defend the title, then I don't see the reason of playing him on the 2nd night of a B2B especially 2 road games. Even if the injury isn't severe(we've seen him sit out games so if it was severe he would), it doesn't hurt to give him those games off. I guess a big reason would be the fact that SA is not far behind.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the only goal is to defend the title, then I don't see the reason of playing him on the 2nd night of a B2B especially 2 road games. Even if the injury isn't severe(we've seen him sit out games so if it was severe he would), it doesn't hurt to give him those games off. I guess a big reason would be the fact that SA is not far behind.

I think he played only about 28 minutes last night, so that helped. And you're right, the Spurs are only 4 games behind the Warriors.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he played only about 28 minutes last night, so that helped. And you're right, the Spurs are only 4 games behind the Warriors.
Despite the loss, I'm happy the Kings made the Warriors keep their starters in the game late. I've seen a lot of games where Steph and the other starters are resting on the bench in the final 12 minutes(multiple times against the Kings), Kings made them close it out themselves.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite the loss, I'm happy the Kings made the Warriors keep their starters in the game late. I've seen a lot of games where Steph and the other starters are resting on the bench in the final 12 minutes(multiple times against the Kings), Kings made them close it out themselves.

The Kings brought good energy. They hung around for a while.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Kings brought good energy. They hung around for a while.
Ever since the lost to the 76ers they've brought the energy and effort. If they keep that up they'll have a shot to get the 7 or 8 seed and be the first victim of the Spurs or Warriors.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I can't wait to get back to everyone hating us the most. Means we're winning a lot.
Yeah, I still hate the early 2000's Lakers more than the current Warriors but 2016 GSW is more annoying than 2016 LAL.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even find myself rooting for the Lakers in some games now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I even find myself rooting for the Lakers in some games now.

I really like their younger players.

I was a huge Chris Webber fan back in the day.

So, It still pains me to think about that Horry 3 all up in CWebs grill. :puke:

Maybe I will hate them less after Kobe retires since he is the last link to that painful memory.

Naaaaaaaaaa, not even then :rant:..