• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a humbling experience to see the Warriors just laugh their way to a blowout against the Lakers.

Do the Warriors even have a weakness? They can play small, they can go big, they play O, they play D, they pass like the Showtime Lakers. Is there anything they can't do?

When healthy I'd say no, they are as good a team as we've seen in years.

Blowing out LA is payback for so many years of LA clowning the Ws. I mean they really crushed them every time until a couple years ago. Heck even last year LA handed them their worst loss.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When healthy I'd say no, they are as good a team as we've seen in years.

Blowing out LA is payback for so many years of LA clowning the Ws. I mean they really crushed them every time until a couple years ago. Heck even last year LA handed them their worst loss.

Heat/Warriors on Monday. You ready?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a humbling experience to see the Warriors just laugh their way to a blowout against the Lakers.

Do the Warriors even have a weakness? They can play small, they can go big, they play O, they play D, they pass like the Showtime Lakers. Is there anything they can't do?

They're only 21st or 22nd in the league in Free Throw percentage. So there's that.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potentially a problem. But teams have to start being close enough at the end of the game for it to matter though.

And they have to shoot poorly from the 3 point line, which they haven't done often this season. In both of their losses they shot 29% from 3, but we're talking about 2 games out of 35.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is definitely worrisome to me.
Why? It seems like no matter who they play when they're fouled (which is often) the refs have swallowed their whistles.

I mean, have you seen a jump shooting team with so little free throw attempts?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Spurs for beating down the Jazz.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now but the Clippers are on a 7 game win streak

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... I'm guessing whoever's job it is to prepare the lineup sheets had a really bad night last night.

Kinda lame of the Clippers to hold them to it, imo.

Are you kidding me?

They are without their best player.

Every Team in the Nba will capitalize on any advantage that will help them win, no matter how distasteful.

* See hack-a-Jordan

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me?

Every Team in the Nba will capitalize on any advantage that will help them win, no matter how distasteful.

* See hack-a-Jordan

The more I think about, you're right. The league put the Clippers in a bad position by making them chose. The league should have just enforced the rule instead of forcing the Clippers to look like the bad guy... when the Blazers are the team that screwed up. Clippers didn't do anything wrong.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about, you're right. The league put the Clippers in a bad position by making them chose. The league should have just enforced the rule instead of forcing the Clippers to look like the bad guy... when the Blazers are the team that screwed up. Clippers didn't do anything wrong.

Yeah, I wonder what made them make the offer.

I thought the rules were black and white.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me?

* See hack-a-Jordan

Are we sure about that. Here is the quote from the article:

"Roughly 20 minutes before tip-off," the Blazers announced that McCollum was active and would be starting, per The Columbian's Erik Gundersen. When the starting lineups were announced, however, guard Allen Crabbe was in his place. CSNNW reported that the Clippers "fought the correction and won," which sounds a little cheap.

That doesn't sound like the Clippers being forced to choose, it sounds like the Blazers tried to correct the error and the Clippers went Clippers, bitched about it and got their way.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we sure about that. Here is the quote from the article:

"Roughly 20 minutes before tip-off," the Blazers announced that McCollum was active and would be starting, per The Columbian's Erik Gundersen. When the starting lineups were announced, however, guard Allen Crabbe was in his place. CSNNW reported that the Clippers "fought the correction and won," which sounds a little cheap.

That doesn't sound like the Clippers being forced to choose, it sounds like the Blazers tried to correct the error and the Clippers went Clippers, bitched about it and got their way.

They didn't catch it in time.

The Clippers had the same thing happen to them last year.

Clippers beat Trail Blazers as CJ McCollum sits due to clerical error

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not correcting it in time was the issue, then why did the Clippers need to bitch about it? If that were the case, it seems like the league or the game officials would have said something and the Clippers would never have been involved.

Everything I have seen indicates the Clippers were asked.

In the end, according to League sources, the NBA gave the Clippers the choice to let McCollum play, Doc Rivers declined.

Trail Blazers' blunder, Doc Rivers' gamesmanship send CJ McCollum to inactive list