• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obviously not a good thing but what is there to say? Not a great night, they get the W. That happens to every team including the best ones. Now they suit up for the next game. My argument with you is making such a big deal about it. Every team will have off nights. Warriors had an off night without their MVP (who is the only reason guys like Klay are Allstars, because when he is in being doubled everyone else gets open looks.....Dray had 18 in the first quarter with Steph there making him wide open....Steph goes out and he and Klay struggle to score) and still won the damn game. They will have other off nights and actually lose. Is that a reason to go all cry cry face? No, you just move on. And realize this is exactly what every team does once in a while.

You do realize I was posting during the game right? You know when the come back was taking place? At that moment last night it was worth talking about. Is it a big deal in the long run? Of course not. IT HAPPENS but last night while I was watching the game it was worth posting about. I don't really care to talk about it the day after. Its over and done with. Its one of those games where you don't take much out of it. You're just happy you won and forget about it

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize I was posting during the game right? You know when the come back was taking place? At that moment last night it was worth talking about. Is it a big deal in the long run? Of course not. IT HAPPENS but last night while I was watching the game it was worth posting about. I don't really care to talk about it the day after. Its over and done with. Its one of those games where you don't take much out of it. You're just happy you won and forget about it

OK fair enough, I actually didn't realize that was an in-game post. I'm not trying to make this into a beef, I get what you were saying. Yes they looked pretty bad in the 2nd half. But there were reasons.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm retarded, it's not nice to make fun of the disabled.

Yes you have proven the Warriors are terrible with these posts, even a retarded person can see that.

Are you one those super strong ruhtards? Or more of a window licking kind?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers are dominating the Suns.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,046.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did TWC hire Jamison as an analyst? Too many "uh's" there.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks that way. The Lakers are ahead, 43-22, at halftime.

:pound: at just 22 points.

Suns are a really bad team....and got worse when Bledsoe went down for the season.

I think Lakers win in a series.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this rate, the Suns are gonna pass the Lakers for worst record.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fire EVERYBODY, clear the front office, and refund the season ticketholders' money. in fact DOUBLE the refund...

how DARE they? what do they think this is...?

oh my stars and garters, THREE in a row...!!!

this is now bordering on flat-out DISASTER. someone better get the President on this IMMEDIATELY...!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my stars and garters, THREE in a row...!!!

this is now bordering on flat-out DISASTER. someone better get the President on this IMMEDIATELY...!!

Both Chiefs/Lakers win the same day..:nutswing:

Now tell us you also got laid....

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SUNS decided to build a roster entirely composed of B+ point guards and disgruntled Morris brothers

This in on the heels of bungling about single possible roster move during the Nash era

Their fans have been cursed with the worst owner/ combo GM in basketball approaching its 2nd decade

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I think too much is being made of one game. If he is out for an extended period of time and the team falls apart, then it may be time to start questioning some of the other players ability to play without him.

With Curry out, the Mavs were able to pay more attention to Klay and Draymond, etc. Might take a game or 2 for them to adjust to that.
Exactly....they had a bad night. Every player and every team experiences it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you retarded? Serious question

every logical fan would agree with me. Losing a 20 point lead in the 2nd half to bad team is a bad thing. WITH or WITHOUT your best player. Are the Warriors that bad (even though they have 2 other AS on their team) that they can't hold on to a 23 point 2nd half lead without Steph?

The Heat are not nearly as good as the Dubs and I wouldn't be the happiest camper and making lame excuses about Bosh missing the 2nd half if we allowed a team like Denver to come back from 23 points down in the 2nd half and force OT
Well lets be honest. You comparing the Dubs to your Heat is APPLES to ORANGES. The expectation of the Dubs is much different than the expectation of the Heat. Lets keep it 1 hun-ed here.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the only one who would come to that conclusion. Guess losing a 23 point 2nd half lead is normal these days.
Actually, it's not as surprising as you would have us think. It happens regularly in the NBA. Even more common is for the team that lost that lead loses the game. So, give the Dubs credit since they once again proved they're not a common bunch. :D

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you retarded? Serious question

every logical fan would agree with me. Losing a 20 point lead in the 2nd half to bad team is a bad thing. WITH or WITHOUT your best player. Are the Warriors that bad (even though they have 2 other AS on their team) that they can't hold on to a 23 point 2nd half lead without Steph?

The Heat are not nearly as good as the Dubs and I wouldn't be the happiest camper and making lame excuses about Bosh missing the 2nd half if we allowed a team like Denver to come back from 23 points down in the 2nd half and force OT

Losing a 23 point lead is not acceptable.

HOWEVER....Steph being out wasn't the only turning point in the game. The Warriors were down to 8 healthy bodies in the second half and one who had foul trouble and ended up fouling out in Bogut (24 minutes). Iguodala who usually plays around 30 minutes a game was forced into 43. Dray played 44, Klay played 46. The main guys for the team were gassed.

Ian Clark played 37 minutes and he usually won't sniff the court on a healthy team. Jason Thompson and Mo Speights who are frequent DNP's played 30 quality time minutes for the team.

The Warriors were without 5 of their top 10 rotational players in the second half (Curry, Barnes, Ezeli, Barbosa & Rush).

If the Warriors were healthy, then yes this is legitimately pathetic. If this were the Heat and you were missing, Bosh, Deng, Winslow, McRoberts and Johnson, you're probably not as upset about it.