• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't trade Randle for Cousins STRAIGHT UP, let alone include picks. Randle has a very bright future ahead of him.

Really?

I like Randle too.

From a talent standpoint, Demarcus wins by a mile.

But, this is essentially Randle's rookie year.

So, who knows what he could evolve into.

The only thing that would make me NOT do it is Cousin's emotional outbursts.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

I like Randle too.

From a talent standpoint, Demarcus wins by a mile.

But, this is essentially Randle's rookie year.

So, who knows what he could evolve into.

The only thing that would make me NOT do it is Cousin's emotional outbursts.

Randle is pretty much guaranteed for a double/double. Even had a tripe double last week.. We don't need him to score 25 points a night when both Clarkson and Russell have proved that they're able to do that.

And like you said, it's still only pretty much his rookie year. Who know where he'll go?

I'd love Cousins to be a Laker but like you said, he's a nutcase and not worth giving up a promising young guy for.

Maybe the Kings would take Nick Young and Rob Sacre for him though?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Bulls might look into moving Jimmy Butler in the off-season. Both teams could do worse than a Cousins-Butler swap. Butler brings a solid work ethic to a struggling team and Cousins helps replace Noah and an aging Gasol.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Bulls might look into moving Jimmy Butler in the off-season. Both teams could do worse than a Cousins-Butler swap. Butler brings a solid work ethic to a struggling team and Cousins helps replace Noah and an aging Gasol.

I think Sacramento would want more ... maybe Mirotic also ? (haven't looked at contracts)

If I were Sacramento, I'd keep Cousins and use their pick on a SG/shooter.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
POP is going to troll the Warriors and sit all his players in both games....voluntarily forfeit them on purpose to make it seem silly.

it devalues the accomplishment in the minds of stubborn old hardliners and messes with their heads as well.
This is also called "hating".

And, I highly doubt he's in the heads of the Warriors.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs will lose there perfect home record if they rest the starters both games
And help the Warriors get the "best reg season record".

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is also called "hating".

And, I highly doubt he's in the heads of the Warriors.

Here is a quote from Steve Kerr from just over a year ago:

Kerr explained why the Bulls' record will never be matched by chalking it up to Michael Jordan's personality.

"What I remember that year is there were about 10 games where Michael just decided, 'We're going to win,'" he said. "And every other team on Earth would have lost those 10 games. And Michael Jordan was ... there'll never be another one. Nobody has ever come close, and I don't think anybody ever will. He wanted to break that Lakers record of 69 wins, so he decided we would do it, so we did it. There's only one Michael."

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it.

The SPURS will tank for #72 in Golden State. Then the Warriors will have clinched the record prior to SA.
Kerr will be almost obligated to put all his starters in street clothes and lose on purpose in return.

It becomes a weird trolling game.

I could be wrong, but I would be stunned if we ever see GS and SA play their starters again until the WCFinals if that does occur with them as the two teams.
Except Kerr doesn't necessarily react just because another coach changes their strategy. I doubt all the starters rest all at the same time-there's no need when he said the other night they're a very young group so fatigue isn't that much of a factor for them.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I was being witty when I said "uhhhhh" but according to bk I'm restarted I guess. lol
Well consider the source-
self proclaimed non-sense of humor.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would Kerr play his starters after win #73

That literally makes no sense from any strategic standpoint.

he gets the record AND he gets to finally rest his players.

His starters wont play another meaningful minute including the Spurs game in San Antonio.

Does he want to run Steph Curry into the ground in order to go 75-7 instead of 73-9??

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a quote from Steve Kerr from just over a year ago:

Kerr explained why the Bulls' record will never be matched by chalking it up to Michael Jordan's personality.

"What I remember that year is there were about 10 games where Michael just decided, 'We're going to win,'" he said. "And every other team on Earth would have lost those 10 games. And Michael Jordan was ... there'll never be another one. Nobody has ever come close, and I don't think anybody ever will. He wanted to break that Lakers record of 69 wins, so he decided we would do it, so we did it. There's only one Michael."
Imagine how special it would be for Kerr if the Warriors break that record this season? Having been apart of both teams.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd definitely consider this, Kings need a wing defender who can also score and Butler would give them that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So stupid, if true.

You can build around Jimmy.

What they should do is let Pau and Noah walk.

If either wants to sign with a Team willing to do a sign and trade, insist that they take Rose for one year in the deal.

I bet the Knicks would probably bite.

Blow it up, start over....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3