• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors lost at home? Man they suck!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this was posted earlier or not but, Draymond being Draymond

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He also needs to know that this both ways. There's been at least 10 games off the top of my head this season where you can say the "Warriors didn't really beat that team".

Also when you lose by 13 as they did to Milwaukee, that team really beat you. When you get outplayed for 48 minutes as they did last night, that team really beat you as well.

The Spurs outplayed them as well. Dallas beat them by what? 23

Out of the Warriors 8 losses this season, there was only one time where I felt like the team who defeated them did not clearly outplay them which was Denver.

Also before Warriors fans run in here and use the injury excuse for some of those games which they're sure to do. Think about it from the other side. There have been several times when the Warriors beat teams this year when their opponent was without some of their top players.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also needs to know that this both ways. There's been at least 10 games off the top of my head this season where you can say the "Warriors didn't really beat that team".

Also when you lose by 13 as they did to Milwaukee, that team really beat you. When you get outplayed for 48 minutes as they did last night, that team really beat you as well.

The Spurs outplayed them as well. Dallas beat them by what? 23

Out of the Warriors 8 losses this season, there was only one time where I felt like the team who defeated them did not clearly outplay them which was Denver.

Also before Warriors fans run in here and use the injury excuse for some of those games which they're sure to do. Think about it from the other side. There have been several times when the Warriors beat teams this year when their opponent was without some of their top players.

You're record is what it is.
Every team deals with adversity.
He does run his mouth quite a bit though.
I'm looking forward to what Whiteside will be tweeting to him in a few months, after his disrespectful tweet about salary last summer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're record is what it is.
Every team deals with adversity.
He does run his mouth quite a bit though.
I'm looking forward to what Whiteside will be tweeting to him in a few months, after his disrespectful tweet about salary last summer.

I understand it is what it is but saying only 3 teams beat you is lame especially when almost all of your losses either came by double digits or in a game where you clearly got outplayed. He's basically trying to use the injury excuse without actually using it.

This team doesn't respect their opponents much. Hard team to root for. The only team I see myself rooting for them against in the playoffs is Cleveland

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it is what it is but saying only 3 teams beat you is lame especially when almost all of your losses either came by double digits or in a game where you clearly got outplayed. He's basically trying to use the injury excuse without actually using it.

This team doesn't respect their opponents much. Hard team to root for. The only team I see myself rooting for them against in the playoffs is Cleveland

I agree it's lame.
But, I believe he's the only one running his mouth, not the rest of the team.
As long as they beat the Cavs, if that's what it comes down to, I'm rooting for them.
Other than that, I don't give two fucks about them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it's lame.
But, I believe he's the only one running his mouth, not the rest of the team.
As long as they beat the Cavs, if that's what it comes down to, I'm rooting for them.
Other than that, I don't give two fucks about them.

Klay actually been doing the same. Made comments taking credit away from their opponents after 3 or 4 of their losses this season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay actually been doing the same. Made comments taking credit away from their opponents after 3 or 4 of their losses this season.

It's funny, the NBA world hated the Heat because Wade/James coughed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny, the NBA world hated the Heat because Wade/James coughed.

Yep crazy. If James/Wade were making excuses/taking credit away from their opponent anytime they were defeated, they would have been so criticized. One thing about the Heat in the big 3 era they weren't big on excuses. Pretty much always gave opponents credit for beating them.

This Warriors team can't even give teams credit for beating them in the regular season.....Imagine if a team beat them 4 out of 7 in the playoffs.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the SPURS beat Miami, I remember Chris Bosh saying it was the best overall basketball play and execution he had ever seen.

I thought was a cool and refreshing comment of respect. I always liked the guy, and I liked him more then.

He did not even attempt to make any excuses.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the SPURS beat Miami, I remember Chris Bosh saying it was the best overall basketball play and execution he had ever seen.

I thought was a cool and refreshing comment of respect. I always liked the guy, and I liked him more then.

He did not even attempt to make any excuses.

Safe to say if the Spurs beat the Warriors that Klay and Green won't say anything close to that

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bk and I have mentioned this about him and Klay.

They can never be gracious in defeat.

Maybe it's because they haven't had a lot of practice this Season?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just stupid to say "only 3 teams have really beat us" like actually beat them at full strength. Does he not think games when there is a player injured really count? Because then they'd probably have 50 something wins instead of almost 70. EVERY team deals with injuries throughout a season, he should just be fucking thankful that one of their main guys hasn't gotten a season ending injury like what's happened with the Grizz, Bulls, and Heat(although Bosh still might return). Barnes and Ezili have missed some time, but I'm thinking more about one of their big 3. Him and Klay should just learn to be quiet, the excuses and not giving other teams credit thing is stupid.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bk and I have mentioned this about him and Klay.

They can never be gracious in defeat.

Maybe it's because they haven't had a lot of practice this Season?
Klay's "nobody can shut us down" comments from a while back were probably my favorite in the group of arrogant things they've said after a loss.