• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please provide the quote and link where a player said the Warriors were "fake champs"

To much effort but guys like mike conley, Ty Lawson, Harden, Doc Rivers saying we arent that good, or we got lucky we didn't play them in the playoffs, or they would of beaten us in a 7 game series if this or this happened. yada yada yada.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that doesn't make sense. Warriors should be the last ones making comments like that not the first.

Green is essentially de-valuing his own championship by saying that some of their losses this season have asterisks due to missing players.

meh sportsmenship in professional sports IMO, you don't like to lose.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To much effort but guys like mike conley, Ty Lawson, Harden, Doc Rivers saying we arent that good, or we got lucky we didn't play them in the playoffs, or they would of beaten us in a 7 game series if this or this happened. yada yada yada.

But you have nothing to back up your claim lmao.

Not sure why Ty Lawson would say that when he played for Denver last year but ok lol

And what Doc said is true. You need some luck to win a title. FTR saying a team need some luck to win a title is not calling them "fake champs".

You're just making up garbage. There's not one player or coach who said anything about the Warriors being fake champs or that they aren't that good.

Next time you make a ridiculous claim, make sure you have actual quotes to back up your garbage

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you have nothing to back up your claim lmao.

Not sure why Ty Lawson would say that when he played for Denver last year but ok lol

And what Doc said is true. You need some luck to win a title. FTR saying a team need some luck to win a title is not calling them "fake champs".

You're just making up garbage. There's not one player or coach who said anything about the Warriors being fake champs or that they aren't that good.

Next time you make a ridiculous claim, make sure you have actual quotes to back up your garbage

Doc isn't right, we would own them

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot who was out for the Celtics in 2012 but one of their top guys were out and the Heat also played the Bulls without Rose and Deng missed some games as well.

Funny how the Heat didn't get their panties in the bunch when people made comments about them not beating Chicago/Boston at full strength.

There's a mature way and a immature way of handling critics after winning a title. Klay and especially Draymond almost always chose the immature way

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot who was out for the Celtics in 2012 but one of their top guys were out and the Heat also played the Bulls without Rose and Deng missed some games as well.

Funny how the Heat didn't get their panties in the bunch when people made comments about them not beating Chicago/Boston at full strength.

There's a mature way and a immature way of handling critics after winning a title. Klay and especially Draymond almost always chose the immature way

Why do people say klay is saying this? he barely even talks during the game, its all draymond. And who cares what way they say it? They wanna win

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were kinda fortunate to not have a major injury during the playoffs while teams they played including Memphis and the Cavs had major injuries. I'm not saying they'd lose those series' if Conley, Kyrie, and Love were healthy but it's just true. The Clippers part of being lucky to not face them is kinda meh, Clippers had their chance to make it there and choked. None of that means they're calling them fake, and doesn't make up for Green's comments.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people say klay is saying this? he barely even talks during the game, its all draymond. And who cares what way they say it? They wanna win

He has took credit away from their opponent after 3 or 4 of their losses this season. He also got his panties in a bunch about Doc River comments in the preseason.

People care because taking credit away from teams who beat you fair and square is pretty lame.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has took credit away from their opponent after 3 or 4 of their losses this season. He also got his panties in a bunch about Doc River comments in the preseason.

People care because taking credit away from teams who beat you fair and square is pretty lame.

oh ok lol

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's nowhere near as bad as Draymond. But, these are the two incidents off the top of my head and the one to Memphis where he flat out refused to talk to the media.

Copy and paste from articles....

Following the Warriors' 115-112 win over the Clippers, he had some strong words regarding Golden State's performance the night prior.

"Any time you give up 137 points, it's a bad feeling," Klay said. "Especially when we let the best player go for 50. We had to do something about it tonight and I was just proud of the way we responded from the jump.

"We were out to prove a point that last night was a fluke.
"

And if you were expecting the Warriors to sit there and praise the sub-.500 Bucks for claiming their 10th win of the season, you have another thing coming. Klay Thompson certainly wasn’t about to.

We missed shots. They didn’t shut us down. No one shuts us down,” the Warriors guard said after the game via Bay Area News Group’s Diamond Leung. “It’s disappointing because I thought we beat ourselves, especially on my end.”

Is that the mentality of a sore loser?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's nowhere near as bad as Draymond. But, these are the two incidents off the top of my head and the one to Memphis where he flat out refused to talk to the media.

Copy and paste from articles....

Following the Warriors' 115-112 win over the Clippers, he had some strong words regarding Golden State's performance the night prior.

"Any time you give up 137 points, it's a bad feeling," Klay said. "Especially when we let the best player go for 50. We had to do something about it tonight and I was just proud of the way we responded from the jump.

"We were out to prove a point that last night was a fluke.
"

And if you were expecting the Warriors to sit there and praise the sub-.500 Bucks for claiming their 10th win of the season, you have another thing coming. Klay Thompson certainly wasn’t about to.

We missed shots. They didn’t shut us down. No one shuts us down,” the Warriors guard said after the game via Bay Area News Group’s Diamond Leung. “It’s disappointing because I thought we beat ourselves, especially on my end.”

Is that the mentality of a sore loser?

I watched those games and he kind of was right about missing shots. Nothing wrong with saying " we were out to prove a point that last night was a fluke" what is he supposed to say? "We are trying to give up 137 points again and lose"? cmon lol people are being to soft.

I do agree saying " nobody shuts us down" doesn't look good though.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always think it's funny when Rivers opened his mouth about the Warriors being lucky that they didn't play the Clippers. The Clippers had their chance at the Warriors if they didn't have one of the most monumental choke jobs in the history of sports.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I like the Warriors. I really hope they win it all again given the bullshit criticism they took in the offseason as well as from some of the doubters currently. However, Draymond Green has to be one of the most unlikable people in the league.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched those games and he kind of was right about missing shots. Nothing wrong with saying " we were out to prove a point that last night was a fluke" what is he supposed to say? "We are trying to give up 137 points again and lose"? cmon lol people are being to soft.

I do agree saying " nobody shuts us down" doesn't look good though.

Meh....The guy wants to be great...all the greats were pretty much ass holes..

Except maybe Duncan.

He's rarely demonstrative. But, he does have a sardonic sense of humor.

I am a fan of Klay's game.

But, I can't stand Draymond.

But, nobody is unbeatable.....

Well, maybe Mayweather..But that's because he runs like a Bitch.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always think it's funny when Rivers opened his mouth about the Warriors being lucky that they didn't play the Clippers. The Clippers had their chance at the Warriors if they didn't have one of the most monumental choke jobs in the history of sports.

*sobs hysterically*

He's a shit GM.

He's a shit Coach.

He should just be silent.