• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle is pretty much guaranteed for a double/double. Even had a tripe double last week.. We don't need him to score 25 points a night when both Clarkson and Russell have proved that they're able to do that.

And like you said, it's still only pretty much his rookie year. Who know where he'll go?

I'd love Cousins to be a Laker but like you said, he's a nutcase and not worth giving up a promising young guy for.

Maybe the Kings would take Nick Young and Rob Sacre for him though?
if the Lakers offered Randle for Cousins they would get laughed off the phone.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Lakers offered Randle for Cousins they would get laughed off the phone.

You mean a bit like when the cavs gave thompson a $82m contract and the rest of the league laughed?

Or when lebron, I mean gilbert, gave shumpert a $40m contract and the rest of the league laughed?

Before you start trolling, wiggy, I suggest you look at the future of your own team. If lebron were to leave you'd still have fuck all cap flexibility for the next half decade and your team would be bottom dwellers again - without any promising youth!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean a bit like when the cavs gave thompson a $82m contract and the rest of the league laughed?

Or when lebron, I mean gilbert, gave shumpert a $40m contract and the rest of the league laughed?

Before you start trolling, wiggy, I suggest you look at the future of your own team. If lebron were to leave you'd still have fuck all cap flexibility for the next half decade and your team would be bottom dwellers again - without any promising youth!

Yeah no way Thompson is worth as much money as draymond green who got the same exact contract! Draymond>>>> thompson

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and Wiggy wonders why he doesn't get any respect around here...:der:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah no way Thompson is worth as much money as draymond green who got the same exact contract! Draymond>>>> thompson

Thompson isn't even worth a quarter what he get paid now. But his buddy lebron gave him the deal so it's all good! :rolleyes2:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson isn't even worth a quarter what he get paid now. But his buddy lebron gave him the deal so it's all good! :rolleyes2:

Tristan's Agent, Rich Paul, has Gilbert living on his knees because he is Bron's bestie.

Need more proof?

JR Smith who fucked himself out of a million bucks last summer just signed with him.

The players union is enforcing a rule that bans agents from representing players and management.

But what if a player is the de facto general manager?

J.R. Smith – who plays for LeBron James‘ Cavaliers – is testing the rule’s limits.

Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com:

Smith is in the process of parting ways with Creative Artists Agency and plans to sign with Rich Paul of Cleveland-based Klutch Sports, league sources informed cleveland.com.

Paul, of course, represents LeBron (and Tristan Thompson, who got a fat deal with Cleveland after holding out last year). Paul is reportedly selling potential clients on getting paid by the Cavs.

Smith’s only mistake was not hiring Paul sooner.

Hiring CAA, who were in deep with the Knicks, probably helped Smith get a more lucrative contract in New York (and one for his brother). But the agency did Smith no favors in Cleveland. Smith opted out last summer and wound up with what most would consider to be a worse deal.

Smith has another player option this summer. With Paul and LeBron on his side, Smith will have more leverage this time.

At least if LeBron stays.

Report: J.R. Smith hiring LeBron James’ agent, Rich Paul

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan's Agent, Rich Paul, has Gilbert living on his knees because he is Bron's bestie.

Need more proof?

JR Smith who fucked himself out of a million bucks last summer just signed with him.

The players union is enforcing a rule that bans agents from representing players and management.

But what if a player is the de facto general manager?

J.R. Smith – who plays for LeBron James‘ Cavaliers – is testing the rule’s limits.

Chris Haynes of Cleveland.com:

Smith is in the process of parting ways with Creative Artists Agency and plans to sign with Rich Paul of Cleveland-based Klutch Sports, league sources informed cleveland.com.

Paul, of course, represents LeBron (and Tristan Thompson, who got a fat deal with Cleveland after holding out last year). Paul is reportedly selling potential clients on getting paid by the Cavs.

Smith’s only mistake was not hiring Paul sooner.

Hiring CAA, who were in deep with the Knicks, probably helped Smith get a more lucrative contract in New York (and one for his brother). But the agency did Smith no favors in Cleveland. Smith opted out last summer and wound up with what most would consider to be a worse deal.

Smith has another player option this summer. With Paul and LeBron on his side, Smith will have more leverage this time.

At least if LeBron stays.

Report: J.R. Smith hiring LeBron James’ agent, Rich Paul

I mentioned this potential scenario a while back. Yeah it's great that someone's disrupting the established order of the typical agencies. However, this has conflict of interest written all over it.

Gilbert of course put himself in this situation, so I have no problem with him shelling out the money that he is.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Streak done. Boston on the 2nd night of a B2B went into Golden State and won

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they do play San Antonio 2 more times so they could tie the record, but I think this loss could motivate them. They made 20 3's tonight though. Crazy, Boston still beat them.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they do play San Antonio 2 more times so they could tie the record, but I think this loss could motivate them. They made 20 3's tonight though. Crazy, Boston still beat them.

They probably still break it but i could care less anymore

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The '85-'86 Celts are the only other team to lose just once at home in the reg season.

Irony.